• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 4,942 Views, 281 Comments

Balance - BioQuillFiction



2012, the year the world was going to end. I really didn't think much of it, to me the world would be the same no matter what happens. Earth is violent and lacking real heroees. Maybe in my sleep I'll dream of a better world if this one does die.

  • ...
31
 281
 4,942

PreviousChapters Next
What Feels Different?

"Wha?"

"Twilight, is this..."

"Yes.. it is...

"How?! Does the council-

"No, they can never know it's not really him."

"But we will! We can't keep a secret like this!"

"We can and will, look, the kids need him, we need him! And it's not like I didn't think of the obvious."

"The obvious... He can wield it?"

"A...copy, but it is convincing enough."

"How so?"

"Reject Darkness works."

"Really? Will he be able to summon his heartless and Keyblades?"

"Yes."

"How?"

"The heatless part was easy,
a remnent of darkness that was extracted from Core's heart was used for that, as for the Keyblades, that was tricky. But, I managed to make that link just enough to replicate what Zeke does, and gathered and stored many In him already."

"And Discord?"

"I...put in a memory that he broke."

"...Can this work?"

"Yes, thanks to the clone of Spoiled, I managed to make this genetically identical to him, thanks to some hair that we saved. He is also... fertile~.

"What will he remember when he wakes up?"

"Comatose. Slept til his heart balanced out."

"And the council?"

"I informed them Zeke was found in an unexplored reflection, as is."

"So when he wakes up..."

"It will almost be like he was never gone, and this stays between us, alright Celestia, Unum?"

"Alright. Do.. you have anything to say Unum? You've been quite this whole time."

"I just... Feel like we're stepping over a line with this."

PreviousChapters Next