• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 4,971 Views, 281 Comments

Balance - BioQuillFiction



2012, the year the world was going to end. I really didn't think much of it, to me the world would be the same no matter what happens. Earth is violent and lacking real heroees. Maybe in my sleep I'll dream of a better world if this one does die.

  • ...
31
 281
 4,971

PreviousChapters Next
Daybreak Falls

Daybreak was known for peace these days. Most in fact where very peaceful. So much light protecting the land, its people, and all citizens had Keyblades.

Only once did darkness invade, now there was little in that worry…


KABOOM!!!!

Charlie amount fell off his desk. His/Zeke’s. “The fuck!?” He shouted, barging out of the office and looking below… the smoke was coming from the lowest part of the castle… The Master of Masters Experiments! Thinking fast, charlie summoned his false X-blade, Imprint, he liked calling it, and glided down. Once in the area that spanned almost all the way under Daybreak, he saw it… empty. Every box was gone, even the giant damn eye on the ceiling! “Alright, who the fuck is taking shit way too dangerous for anybody?!” He yelled, getting off his glider, Imprint at the ready.

Instinct kicked in, Charlie being a near perfect copy of Zeke, dodged just in time to avoid the strike from behind, turning around to see a figure in a black cloak. “The only other guy I know who wears that is dead… so, the fuck are you?”

“What? Don’t remember me?” He asked… The Master of Masters. Charlie took note of his weapon…

“Didn’t X burry that thing in the center of the world for everyone’s safety?” Charlie asked, seeing the master of Masters with the Void Key keyblade.

“If this second war is happening, I’m taking action this time! My students failed me last war, so this time I’m taking the job myself!”

“You lied to them! You said there was a traitor among them and there was none! You led countless across the multiverse to their deaths and almost ended the realm of light!” Charlie shouted back.”

“Now that’s where you are wong. There was a traitor among them. He just wasn’t one of them. Yes, Because of me almost everything died off in that war, and I’d gladly do it all over again! Nothing as powerful as the X-blade should even exist! And now, your god damned Absent Silhouette is handing them out like candy!”

“Andwhat Of Kingdom hearts?! WIthout the X-blade it has no guardian!”

“After this war is over and the worlds are made one again, Kingdom Hearts will sleep and be safe, no longer will it need a guardian. And once that is done, there others and their X-blades will be next.”

“How far you have fallen.” Charlie said. “Once a respected master of Keyblades, now you are just a shell of what you once were.”

“And how right you are of that.” He replied. “No heart to hold me back, no body to make me tire… just my Lingering Will to keep me going.” He raised up Void Key, and fired off a bean of void… Shit, the Crystal Heart is right above us! Charlie yelped, changing Imprint into a glider and rushing up… just in time to see the heart hit by the bean… and shatter, into countless shards.

Heartless began spawning immediately, guards and citizens caught off guard… Daybreak was invaded… and it’s primary defence… gone.


“Please tell me everything's okay…” Ben muttered to himself as he walked out of the portal to Daybreak.

… It was like he saw. Nearby, exiting the portal near the heart, it was shattered, and heartless where everywhere. Three Neoshadows appeared behind me. Summoning Kingsblade, I dealt with them each with one swift swing.

“This is so not good…” Ben muttered as Nobody’s were summoned due to his auto summon ability as Nothingness Wolves, Berserkers, and Ben’s pretty sure a new Nobody he’s never seen, this one looking more like a commander of an army more than anything, saluted to him. “Protect the people, try to save as many as you can and keep the Heartless away from any shuttles fleeing the world.” Ben told the Commander Nobody as it nodded and proceeded to guide the Nobody’s in the effort while Ben was busy doing other things.

Looking off the edge of the rails, Ben spotted Charlie fighting off two Dark Thorns. Ben jumped down, impaling one of them as Charlie finished off the other one, both puffing into darkness. “Thank god you came along.” Charlie said, turning around in time to spin kick a shadow heartless into the wall of a building, killing it. “It’s gone to hell and a handbasket here.”

“I can tell.” Ben said while slashing at a Neoshadow and killing it quickly. “How’s the evacuation going?” The wolf asked.

“As fast as we can… Not sure how many already… perished.” Charlie said, hacking a Novashadow in two. “Don’t wanna think about that. Zeke’s family is safe, their ship is set to leave after as many castle staff as we can get on it. Ben, it was the Master of Masters. He broke into the hidden armory of his inventions. He took everything, even that giant fucking eyeball on the ceiling… Including the Void Key keyblade!”

“Why the fuck did he cause all this?” Ben asked worriedly, raising his hand as Grasp of Nothing grabbed onto a bunch of heartless and killed them all.

“Because Zeke’s Absent Silhouette is handing out X-blades like candy and he wants them, and us all gone. He might be planning something really bad come the war. He’s way too far gone.” Charlie said, backflipping as an Invisible appeared just in time for his false X-blade to hack it in two, and he landed right as it puffed into darkness dead. “Leon was here earlier, all reconstruction crews that could make it are out and those that couldn’t either flew off via glider or are dead. It’s mostly just Daybreak and whatever parts of old Equestria that were made habitable again left to evacuate. DTL’s are open where there aren’t enough gummi ships. We even had to shut down the permanent portals to the Foretellers world we had.”

“Shit.” Ben muttered while he ordered the Commander to head towards places that might have people in it and to summon more Nobody’s to help out. “This isn’t good...also, don’t go overboard...cause you kind of explode if you do.” Ben warned him.

“Say what?” Charlie asked, dodging the foot stomp of a Behemoth heartless. “Oh for fuck’s sake! I hated these guy’s in the first game!” He yelled, jumping on top of it to deal damage to it’s weak spot. I saw a group of people running down the road, two with keyblades, the rest all kids as Neoshadows and such were chasing them.

“Oh no you don’t!” Ben shouted as he opened his Lexicon. “Wall of Force!” I shouted, a wall of invisible force appearing between the group of people and the Neoshadows, not seeing the things blindly ram face first into it.

He opened up a DTL to his world. “Go, now!” He yelled, the people running in without question. “Thank you!” One of the kids, a little girl, cried out as she ran in.

As he closed the portal, Ben saw it suddenly got dark. Looking up he saw… Three of the damned massive pirate ship heartless from the Port Royal gate in kh2… Fucking hell… Ben thought. “Well fine then…” He muttered. “Triple maximize magic, Gravity Maelstrom!” I shouted, firing three dense spheres of gravity at the things.

The spell brought them crashing to the ground. Their mask flaps flipped up and I managed to slam the first one with Lunatic, one shotting it as I quickly ran off to deal with the others. Damn, those power boosts you really feel!

I actually felt giddy and I'm pretty sure it was affecting Lunatic as I was super happy to feel this strong and rushing over to smack the other pirate ship heartless.

A second gone as Ben managed to slam onto the third and last one, killing it as he took a quick breather. Looking up, Ben saw the Gummi ships evacuating… He then remembered they were evacuating in his None Paopu fruit vision. Turning around… he saw Zeke’s family gummi ship leaving orbit… and FIfteen Darkside heartless.

“Oh no…” Ben muttered as he ran after the darksides, three Twilight Thorns appearing and slamming into the dark sides as well to help out.

These darksides though did not go down easy, punching the Twilight Thorns back and ganging up on them. I saw Charmie looking up, seeing Zeke’s family well and out of here. He smiled… “If there’s an after life for me, I’ll be seeing you all there.” He said, a strong surge of energy came from Charlie. “DAYBREAK LIVES ON!” He shouted, and everything went white.


“It...it’s gone…” Luna said, shock toned as she looked outside the window, and saw her home, her world… blow up. “Daybreak...Equestria… all gone…

“SIster…” Celestia said, from her window, she spotted the Tree of Harmony, an old and ancient magical item that the Elements of Harmony came from… It was in pieces.

“What...will we do now?” Rainbow asked.

“...Zeke, said there was a world we could be safe on, each ship is going someplace else… He wanted us to go here.”

“What’s so special about it?” Twilight asked.

“It’s a world he saved… where he was when… We will be safe there, he has friends there.” Celestia said, drying a tear. “Heh...well over thousands of years raising the sun…”

“The moon…” Luna added.

“Now… no more…”

“Sister…without Daybreak, the moon will drift off into space, and too far away from your sun… we will be mortal.”

“Perhaps that is a good thing.” Celestia said, cradling one of the infants, fast asleep, thankfully. “Maybe we have lived too long. The future we will make, for our children. IF we are to live as mortals for however longer we may have, then so be it… at least, we won’t outlive the ones we live this time sister.”

Author's Note:

Dark Times indeed.

PreviousChapters Next