• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 4,971 Views, 281 Comments

Balance - BioQuillFiction



2012, the year the world was going to end. I really didn't think much of it, to me the world would be the same no matter what happens. Earth is violent and lacking real heroees. Maybe in my sleep I'll dream of a better world if this one does die.

  • ...
31
 281
 4,971

PreviousChapters Next
I Made A Friend... In Hell!

The Unity with the Fallout world has been more successful than I ever imagined. While Keyblades are a good weapon, one only darkness beyond imagination could take away, some threats people prefer a more… distant, approach, and the weapons of that world’s pre-war America fit the bill. Mr. House already, while rebuilding and renovating, has officially requested, and acquired the aid of the Followers of The Apocalypse, now with our help also, the crime is pretty much eradicated. For the gang that kept peace, the Kings, rather than give up or retire, we aided, gave Keyblades and they continue to keep peace in Freeside… as official policemen, although, they keep their signature look.

It has been a month since then and I finally managed to work myself a free day. I said goodby to the family, which was growing again… all of them are pregnant again, well, a few it’s their first time but still… damn half keyblade reproduction things. We used protection… but we largely forget to… or in the moment, don’t care too… I want a big family, sue me!

Still, I needed to work on my combat more, now that I can use lethal methods against sentient lifeforms combat will be easier, if leaving me morally confused. I was just traveling in space, or the lanes between, whichever, letting X guid me to a tough world. “So this world you got in mind tough?”

Yes, lot of darkness to, but I still recommend you have brought that gun you got from the wasteland world.

“The thing weighs a ton, besides, I did bring my shotgun.”

The ride took a bit longer til X said we had found it. It was a red planet with some massive facility. I didn’t get out of my armor cause a broken window in one spot gave me warning something bad was here. I was met with a locked airlock and to my suprise, used X to open it by tapping him on the screen. It opened and after a bit of pressure system work the door into the base opened.

Walking inside I could already tell something really bad happened here, corpses everywhere, blood and gore decorated the walls and floor. “Huh, reminds me of that one place in Core’s facility.” I said out loud.

Walking around I spotted some person, torso and upper body was all that was left of them as I picked up some kinda neat looking laser pistol. “Alright… what you got for me?” I quickly run around to scout the area… I found what caused the gore… literal demons with grotesque forms were before me. I smiled as I lifted my pistol. “Well then… no moral questioning this.” I summoned Master Keeper in my free hand and went to work, whichever demon I wasn’t shooting I was slicing, One of the small frys I knocked him to the ground and stomped his head. WHen they were all gone I was soaked in blood. “Damn… is it wrong that was fun?” I question. “... Nah, they’re demons.” I say, walking off.

I ran into another swarm of demons, this one also having a massive black bodied, white head looking demon appear. I put the handgun away and summoned X along with Master Keeper, I sliced both it’s legs off, then shoved the two into it’s head, splitting it’s head open as it’s brains and blood spilled out everywhere. Told you you should have brought that weapon.

“Ne, this is way more fun.” I retort. I ran to the door to the next area… and when a gun barrel was put in my face I put both X and Master keeper to the person’s head. We stood locked there for a moment, he wore a green suit of some kind… it looked like a beefed up version of the Doom guy. “... working or surviving?” I asked. He didn’t speak, only grunted. “... both?” He nodded. I let down X and master Keeper and he brought his gun down. “So, you don’t talk?” He nodded again. “Not gonna ask why, so… team?”

He seemed to be thinking it over, then nodded, and looked at my Keyblades. “Want one?” I ask as he nodded again. I put Master Keeper down and held out my hand, Chaos Ripper appearing. “Wow, lucky you.” I say as he took it. “You’ll get used to it soon.”

He gave an approving nod as we headed off.


To give a basic recap of the passed… four or so hours we’ve basically been slaying demons, in rather bloody and AMAZING ways, and apparently these demons escaped caged because some nuts old lady is, well, crazy or something. I haven’t really been paying too much attention, ya know, cause demons trying to kill us every second gives us time to sit and read journals and listen to hologram things…

We were using gliders to make our way up to the tower where that crazy woman was, picking off demons as we flew by. This guy, I like to call Gutz, likes his new Keyblade. He wielded it and a chainsaw to kill some demons a bit ago… I’m glad this guy is on my side. We finally got to the top, the woman we holding… something and looked at us. “You're both t-” She didn’t finish as I used my new pistol and blew her head off.

Gutz just looked at me. “What? Like you didn’t think of doing that?” He shrugged. “Exactly… so now what? I think we stopped a demon invasion.”

Gutz looked around, grunting as some demons crawled out of the station. “Clean house?” He nodded. “Fine by me, after this you want a job? You’ll be doing a lot of good and with what I’ve seen, you’ll do very well.” Gutz nodded as we flew back to the station, disbanding our gliders and pulling out our Keyblades again. “First one to need a rescue licks a skull.” I said as Gutz chuckle/grunted and nodded.

About fifty demon’s later I regretted making that bet as I finished licking the random skill Gutz gave me. Damn fat explosive demons… “Ugh, tastes like copper…” I groan as I kept rinsing my mouth out at the first water fountain I found. “I’m gonna get a checkup for this one.” Gutz was silent, but I could feel his amused smirk behind. “Laugh it up already.”

I finished washing out my mouth for the moment and walked back over to Gutz. “So where to big green?” He shrugged. “Yeah, we kind of have been all over this base already… we done already?” He paused for a moment before nodding hesitantly. “Yeah, but that insane woman is dead and even if some demons are still lingering what harm can they do with no one around?” He shrugged. “Yeah, well I guess I’ll show you my home and figure out what kind of job you should get.” I opened a DTL back home as Gutz and I walked though.


I presented Gutz to the rest of the council and Leon recommended he could be most useful for our attempts to gain ground to start invading the realm of darkness. With crystal hearts creating shields we could have safe bases and it was a good idea given Gutz’s skill.

Two days passed and I finally received a letter from Leon who was in charge of this venture.

Zeke,

Gutz is proving amazingly effective in helping gaining ground here, he took out a swarm of Darksides by himself and some of Core’s men, keeping one alive for questioning. Currently base is safe, heartless come by on a regular bases but with the weapons and other firepower of the Wasteland world and Gutz, we’re holding our own here extremely well. We should check other reflection’s for more of him, an army of this tank or a man we could take on Core himself.

I wrote a reply.

Leon,

This is good news, finally more progress against Core and his co-horts. Also, while that is true, more of him would be helpful, each reflection is different, so not all of the him(s) might be good, and you’ve seen him fight, you don’t wanna be his target. I will keep a look out, but not actively search.

“He’s too badass for there to be more than one of him in one place anyway.” I say as I place the letter to be delivered.

Author's Note:

Rune: Someone at least be nice and say make it Twenty, come on, my chapter is getting closer!

Zeke: Rune... why?

Rune: cause... sex?

Zeke: That's not a legit reason.

Rune: It is for me!

PreviousChapters Next