• Published 1st Jul 2012
  • 1,173 Views, 50 Comments

In Our Realm - GuyWithAJetPack



A story going along the lines of My little dashie, but a bit different.

  • ...
14
 50
 1,173

Like everyone else

The music was loud, and felt like someone just pounded a keyboard for notes. I didn't like it. People kept of shoving, having seizures for dance moves, and the smell of alcohol hung heavily in the air. I watched as my new friend got hammered and tried to pick up girls, not seeing their boyfriends next to them. There was a point where he tried to pick someone up, whose face I knew, and Small town, You can guess who she was with.

"Well if it ain't Redneck Dougie!" The asshole said in a fake hillbilly voice, as he shoved him, making the Inebriated man fall over, he hit the ground, and was out cold. I shoved the asshole back, and then again, and again, until I got him to chase me through the crowd. I jumped over a couch or two, and slid under some people, until I got outside to the parking lot.

The asshole burst out of the doors, and charged at me. I held up my arms in defense. It didn't matter, He tackled me, and then pinned me to the ground, using his weight to keep me down. He then started to beat me, it eventually got too hard to see. As I started to close my eyes, I saw a rainbow trail in the sky. It got closer and closer until it deposited an orange payload onto the asshole's back. He collapsed to the side, and then shouted a phrase I couldn't understand, as one of his buddies came out and tackled Scoots, then said clearly: "I don't know where you came from, but you will see your maker soon!" as he pulled out a crude shiv.

I got up, ignoring the intense pain in my face. "You think, you can just keep fucking with me? Ruining my chance at happiness? Well no longer!" I yelled.

"Don't come any closer! I will do it!" He yelled, turning the shiv into her torso. I stopped, but then saw blood. A new thought entered my mind, And I sprinted at him, then tackled him in a heartbeat. I grabbed the shiv from his trembling hand.

"Dash. Get Scootaloo home." I said, and dash nodded. I looked down to the frightened man. "You think that your friends will help you?" I said as his eyes darted to the frightened others. "Go ahead help him." I said, hysterically. They all either stared in horror, or ran. "Go ahead. Do something!" I yelled as one walked forwards.

I stopped for a moment. I returned to my senses. "I-I'm sorry." I said, helping the asshole up. I threw the shiv in a dumpster. I stuck my hand out, and was answered by a baseball bat.

I fell to the ground and looked up, and the asshole that I had tackled was above me. He laughed then stuck the shiv into my stomach. Everything started to spin and distort, and they ran off, with the shiv still in my stomach. the edges of my vision started to cloud, and the last thing I saw was Doug, calling someone on his phone. I blacked out as I heard sirens.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment