• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 381 Views, 0 Comments

Mommy's Little Monster - Hazel_Hester777



Bunochius' antics as she adapts to life with the Freaks

  • ...
 0
 381

Epilogue

Bunochius read the pamphlet and went over the symbols written on the old paper. She was inside the shed that her mother used to lament and cry in. When she first saw the area, she immediately felt the sorrow, pain, and guilt her mother went through those three months of her not being around. One look into her mother’s eyes and she saw all that. She told her mother not to worry anymore, because she was here now. This event also triggered a huge rage in her for Creepigie. She knew he was responsible for all this. She swore that if he ever came back, she’d use all Elemental Screams on him, and send him to the Netherworld, after a week or so of being in the Crusher. Brutalight let Bunochius use the shed anytime, whether to be alone with her mom, or learn more about the Silver Dagger.

She recognized the symbols, indeed. She knew what they meant. She looked over that the Silver Dagger. It lied down beside the place she was reading. She lifted it up and took a closer look at it. She found a small inscription on one of the sides, specifically on the handle.

Qui se amat, hoc est
Qui amat periculum in freak of Queen

She immediately knew what it meant. She breathed in a few words from a spell she remembered as a Normal. She was right when she said that she managed to retain her abilities from a Normal, though most are now enhanced.

Pugio argentum, audite me,
Solve matre tenet fortitudo

________________________________________

Meanwhile…

“Fluttershout, just try” Brutalight said as she held a Red soldier infront of the Ear Rape Queen. He was already afraid from the duo, but Brutalight was more like it since she practically gutted the others as though they were a fish. Brutalight was trying everything to get Fluttershout back in the Screaming game since their incident from the Silver Dagger. They hoped that when it took away her Ear Rape powers that it wasn’t permanent.

“I don’t know, Brutalight” the beige mare looked down, unsure. For the first time since they turned, Brutalight was reminded of her former self as Fluttershy.

“Just try. Look, I know it’s been hard to see if your Ear Rape powers would return or not, but we have to try”

“But what if it does and I hit you?”

“Bunochius showed me how to do those forcefields, I’ll be fine”

Fluttershout sighed. “Okay, if you say so”

The beige mare took a deep breath as she prepared herself to launch her attack, though doubtful. Brutalight had already casted a forcefield on herself to make sure. The Red soldier could do nothing as he prepared for the attack.

And then it happened. Fluttershout gave it all she could muster, and she let it all out in one loud scream. It was so powerful that the soldier died on the spot. Brutalight, though protected by the forcefield, still clung to the ground from the power coming from the scream. Fluttershout paid no attention and just kept screaming until she was out of breath.

When Brutalight felt it was safe, she dropped the forcefield. “Whoa! Fluttershout, you were nuts back there! In fact, you overdid it! I swear, either it’s just from not hearing you scream in a long time, or you just got more powerful from all that built up power! The next time we get into a fight with a large army, you take a deep breath and get them!” she then noticed that the mare had been panting and was already paler then she already was.

“Um, Shouty? Are you alright?”

Right on the spot, the beige mare fainted.

Brutalight chuckled. “You really overdid it”

________________________________________

Bunochius was happy to remove the spell from her mother. Atleast it meant she would be able to scream again, and is now currently free to do a rampage anytime she wanted. The Silver Dagger was meant to harm Freaks, either killing them instantly or taking away their powers. Bunochius looked closer into the pamphlet’s contents. She found some sort of prophecy about it.

There was a Pegasus, a stallion on the drawing. The Dagger was in his hooves as he stabbed it on a symbol. It was a Freak’s symbol with a crown.
It was enough to make her have a Vision. Her eyes glowed white and she took a deep breath. She saw terrifying things in the Vision. They only came in flashes, but she could barely make them out. There was a yellow stallion like the one from the drawing. There was screaming. There was bloodshed. He was able to make out a purple eye with a look of fear. The Vision ended from that, and she saw that she had scratched out the same drawing in the pamphlet on the wall of the shed.

As she tried to analyze, her Host came out from inside her like Rarifruit with Rubberfruit. This Host was a filly, a Pegasus to be exact. Though she looked transparent, she managed to hold her parent’s features. Her eyes had one like Creepigie’s, and the other was like Fluttershout’s red one. On the red one was the similar birthmark of her mother. The mane was grey, like her ‘father’s. Her skin was beige like her mother’s. On her head was the same hat on Bunochius.

“You know what would hurt?” the filly asked.

“Don’t say it, Angechius” Bunochius dreaded the answer.

“If it was somepony who was the Lover of one of your friends”

“Angechius…”

“You know, Kyle was a mistake to have it. No wonder it never truly activated with him”

“Angechius, please”

“Now, who was Brutalight’s Lover again? Flash Sentry, was it?” Angechius then stuck out her tongue in disgust. “Really hate that guy. He’s not even meant for her”

Bunochius said no more.

“Well, I’ll be in your head. If you need me, you know how to talk to me” Angechius said before she went fully back into the hybrid’s body.

Bunochius sighed. There was no denying it. But the best way to avoid it all to happen was to keep the Silver Dagger hidden away in a place only she would know. She dreaded for the Vision. Despite being a hybrid now, her Visions would always come true. And the worst was the interpretation.

Flash Sentry is meant to end Brutalight Sparcake.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment