• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 382 Views, 0 Comments

Mommy's Little Monster - Hazel_Hester777



Bunochius' antics as she adapts to life with the Freaks

  • ...
 0
 382

Speaking About the Past

“Okay, Fluttershout, just relax” Brutalight said as the Pegasus lied down on the couch.

Brutalight kept her word when she said that she would go to the Normals, disguised as one, and start to learn about therapy for broken hearts. She was a fast learner, especially when it comes to her friends, and now she was pretty much a Novice in training, but it was good enough to begin with on Fluttershout. She had been learning about therapy for weeks since the night they got Bunochius, and has almost reached expertise. Rainbine got her punishment and had to sleep in the Crusher for night, and it was impossible for even blink while in there. Bunochius was beginning to enhance her abilities and control her Host as she learned from Fluttershout. As for the Silver Dagger, it’s currently with Bunochius.

Right now, Brutalight decided to start on Fluttershout. Their therapy room was Brutalight’s own room. She had the beige mare lie down on the couch she prepared. The Alicorn herself sat down on a large armchair beside the couch, a notepad and bolpen in hoof.

“Shouty, do you trust me?” Brutalight asked the mare.

Fluttershout nodded. “Why wouldn’t I?”

“You’re a little tense. I have to make sure you don’t feel insecure”

Fluttershout took a deep breath and calmed down.

“There you go. Now, tell me about how you feel completely about the whole incident. Close your eyes and take a deeper look into your emotions at that time”

Fluttershout closed her eyes and began, “There was so much pain, both physically and emotionally. I did everything I could to stay awake and fight back, but my body wouldn’t cooperate. I tried to stay awake, but I let myself down and succumbed to the bleeding” The Pegasus’ eyes were beginning to tear up. “At that moment, I felt like I let myself down. I let my baby down. I felt that I could never forgive myself. And that if my daughter knew, she wouldn’t forgive me either. And I…I…”

Try as she might, the sadness and regret were overwhelming. Fluttershout couldn’t hold back the tears and had to sit up as she cried into her hooves, “I’m sorry…it’s just…”

Brutalight was quick to help comfort her. “Don’t be sorry. It’s alright. Shh” she whispered to the mare as she pulled the mare in for a comforting hug. She knew that it would still be hard for the patient during the first try to speak about their emotions that caused sorrow.

“It wasn’t your fault” she assured her friend. She stroked the Ear Rape Queen’s mane to help her calm down. She didn’t let go until Fluttershout finally stopped her crying.

“Better?” she asked.

Fluttershout nodded. “I’m sorry I couldn’t…”

“No worries, almost nopony could get through that without crying. It’s perfectly fine. You’ll be alright”

“But I really mean what I said. What if Bunochius finds out? Will she be mad at me?”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it”

Fluttershout nodded.

“Now, how are things with Bunochius?”

The beige mare smirked. “You want to see the damage she can cause?”

________________________________________

“Seriously, Bunochius, that’s your best scream? I’ve seen Normals do better” AssSpike mocked the young hybrid.

He and Bunochius were inside the Sound-Proof Testing Room that Brutalight had set up. The Alicorn had instructed Rainbine and Derpigun to make a building from which they can test the full abilities of any new Freaks on their side. The Sound-Proof Room was one of them, meant for Freaks with screaming or Ear Rape powers like Fluttershout and AssSpike. It was a wide room with sound-proof walls and a viewing pane protected by sound-proof glass. Behind the viewing pane were Brutalight and Fluttershout, watching their every move.

“I thought you said she was dangerous” Brutalight remarked.

“She’s a little hesitant so she pretends to not have it” Fluttershout explained. “But you better hope he doesn’t make her angry”

“Why?”

“She inherited my temperament”

“I’m sorry, I’m just scared of hurting you” Bunochius looked down.

“Afraid to hurt me so much that you would deny your true potential, you cowardly tot?” AssSpike mocked.

Bunochius immediately got triggered by that mean name, tot. She hated being called a tot. To her, it was so demeaning that she would lose her mind. Her fangs sharpened again as the anger built up in her.

"Who would’ve known?”

“FREAK!” the young hybrid screamed, making AssSpike flinch from her volume.

“FREAK!” she screamed again, and it was enough to send AssSpike flying to the other side of the room. As for Brutalight and Fluttershout, the scream was so powerful that it broke the glass, sending broken pieces of glass all around the room. Brutalight was immediately dizzy from the scream, but her magic was enough to create a forcefield to protect them from the glass. Fluttershout was covering her ears, her eyes shown with trauma.

“You…have…a strong daughter” Brutalight barely said through her dizziness.

“Tell me about it! That glass was even sound-proof” Fluttershout said as she got up. She got past the broken pieces of glass and to her Leader who was on the floor. She reached out a hoof to help her up.

“Are you okay?” she asked as the Alicorn regained her bearings.

Brutalight nodded. “Hey, how come she didn’t dizzy you?”

“She did. I’m just used to strong screams, and that’s my daughter afterall”

“Makes sense” Bunochius said as she floated to where they were. “She is Queen of Ear Rape so she is more resistant to screams than the average Freak”

“How’s AssSpike?” Brutalight asked.

“Stuck to a wall from my scream. Hey, AssSpike, you alright?” she called to the dragon-pony hybrid.

“Yes” he said, still dizzy and stuck to the wall. But at that moment, he fell face first to the floor.

“See? Completely fine” she said with no remorse.

“Well, Bunochius, with a scream like yours; it would be no surprise that you are your mommy’s daughter. I swear, my head hurts now” the Alicorn held her head to prove her point.

“Sorry”

“No, it’s fine. We really need to see your full potential anyway”

“That’s not really all I could do. I still have my abilities from being a Normal, but now they’re a little enhanced. I also learned that if I use an Elemental one with Ear Rape, the scream contains the element. Like, if I scream with my Fire ability on, my opponent gets set on fire inside out as they bleed from Ear Rape”

“Why didn’t you use it on AssSpike? Freaks are a little more immortal now”

“He called me a name I hate, but I’m still me enough to not make things worse for him”

“Brutalight?” Fluttershout called to the Alicorn.

“Yes, Fluttershout?”

“I think I’m ready to tell them” the mare gulped.

Brutalight was surprised. “Are you sure?”

The mare hesitated, but she nodded while biting her lip.

“But, Fluttershout, we just got out of your first therapy day and you couldn’t finish your statement without crying. How are you gonna manage to tell the whole story to all Freaks in our Base?”

“Please, Brutalight. You’re right; the secret is eating at me”

The Alicorn sighed. “AssSpike, arrange a meeting for all Freaks”

“Yes, Brutalight” the hybrid said as he struggled to get his bearings.

________________________________________

About an hour later, all Freaks had gathered in the Center of the Base, where they held almost all meetings. Most of them were disturbed from a while ago when they heard a certain Freak scream with Ear Rape power. Even Rainbine wished that she could’ve atleast gotten a day off without fixing her ears after coming back from the Crusher. Pinkis was the only one who didn’t get affected because she was out with Joseph.

Finally, Brutalight, Fluttershout, and Bunochius had arrived.

“About time! Boredom was about to kill me!” Rainbine groaned.

“If you mean that my calling you for an important announcement is BORING, Rainbine?” Brutalight made a sword appear, pointing infront of the cyborg.

“No, Supreme Queen” Rainbine bowed in the hope of showing respect would save her rump.

“Good” she then made the sword disappear. “I suppose you’re all wondering why you’ve all been summoned here today”

All nodded.

“Well, as you all have known, Fluttershout the Queen of Ear Rape, our second most powerful Freak, second only to me, your Queen Brutalight Sparcake, has decided that it is the right time to tell how come she has hated love for so long”

The entire group erupted in awe.

Fluttershout looked back at Brutalight and Bunochius, who gave an encouraging look. Taking a deep breath, she stepped forward and began to tell everything.

“Everypony, long ago, when I and Creepigie started dating, I got pregnant. And the father of the child was no other than Creepigie himself. With Flutterwolf’s help, we learned that the child was a girl, and that a prophecy was behind her: She would bring death to all Hunters. As a result, they came after us, doing anything they can to make sure the baby was never even born. I told Brutalight about the pregnancy and the risks, and she offered protection. Through the months we went through, Creepigie and I were under her protection, and I never really showed myself when it began to be obvious. But when the baby was born, Creepigie stabbed me in the chest and took the baby away. He wanted it all to himself. The child was stillborn filly, and her spirit went into Bunny, creating Bunochius. I did everything in my power to stay up and fight for my child, but the hurt was too strong. That was when Brutalight saved me. She found me in the cemetery where the birth had happened. She took me back to Base, and took care of me until I was fully healed. But my scar never left, and I kept it was a painful memento of everything” Fluttershout finished her story, holding back tears as everypony lese was astonished.

Bunochius and Brutalight held back tears themselves. Bunochius held her hat close to her face to hide it.

Fluttershout concluded, “You don’t know how broken I was when I put through all that. I couldn’t even sleep well in the weeks that followed after the birth. When I fully recovered, I wanted to find my daughter. So in other words, I had my heart broken quite literally, and my child taken from me in the first three months of her life. I could never love another stallion again, let alone trust. The only pony I ever trusted since then was Brutalight, she saved me and I owe her for that. Brutalight Sparcake saved my life”

Fluttershout couldn’t hold it back anymore as the emotions began to pile in on her. She bit her lip as the tears began to stream down her face.

Rarifruit felt guilty about how she mocked her friend all this time when it was so painful. How could she not have known?

“Fluttershout, I…” she tried to reason

“No! I just…need to go” Fluttershout hid her face in her hooves as she began to run. Without warning, she took to the air before anypony could stop her.

“Mother” Bunochius whispered as she watched her mother fly away.

Brutalight wiped a tear and faced the others. “Now you know why she couldn’t move on. I hope you’re proud yourselves”

Brutalight then gestured for Bunochius to get on her back, to which the child obeyed. The Alicorn took to the air in the direction that her friend flew off to.

Rarifruit looked down in shame. I’m sorry, Fluttershout