• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 381 Views, 0 Comments

Mommy's Little Monster - Hazel_Hester777



Bunochius' antics as she adapts to life with the Freaks

  • ...
 0
 381

Reintroductions

“How did you get your new name?” Derpigun asked Bunochius.

“My host’s name is Angechius, so I took away the first half and replaced it with Bun, from Bunny, so it came out as Bunochius”

“Where did your hat come from?” Brutalight asked.

“When I escaped Creepigie, I found that this hat was made by mom when she was still pregnant. It was for her child. So, before I left, I took it with me”

“A thing for wearing hats, and you also have her eyes and birthmark”

“Like mother, like daughter” Fluttershout said, snuggling her daughter close.

“Does anypony else notice that Bunochius is acting a little more child-like?” Applepills asked, raising a hoof like a school filly.

“Well, we all pick up new personalities when we become Freaks. I’m Demonic Carefree and Cheerful, Fluttershout’s Crazy…”

Fluttershout took it as a compliment. “Oh my gosh, thank you”

“Rarifruit's kleptomaniacal and deranged…”

“Hey!” the Greed Queen protested.

“You should be thanking her, Fruity” Fluttershout backed up Brutalight.

“So why not have an Alien-Freak hybrid that’s as hyper and happy as a child?”

Bunochius winked.

“Well, I’m pretty sure we can all get along with Fluttershout’s child, right Bunochius?” Rarifruit then went up to try and give Bunochius a pat on the head, but something went off.

Fluttershout heard an inward growl coming from Bunochius. The hybrid didn’t look happy as her fangs seemed to sharpen.

Bunochius felt rage built up in her. Yes, she wasn’t over what happened before when they were Normals, but that wasn’t just it. Angechius’ rage was what made it more serious. The hybrid was angry at Creepigie for what she did to her mother. And she knew for fact that Rarifruit was Creepigie’s sister-in-law. She was also pretty aware of what the Greed Queen had been saying and doing to Fluttershout in the present, and that just made her blow her fuse.

Without any more waiting, the hybrid casted a spell that created forcefields on the other Freaks, except for Rarifruit.

Rarifruit took notice of the child’s change in behavior, as well as the sudden appearance of forcefields. She began to back up. “Um, Bunochius, what’s with…?”

“FREAK!” Bunochius let out her Ear Rape scream again. Her eyes boiled with anger. “FREEEEEEAAAAAAK!” she made it longer and it sent Rarifruit flying to the other side of the ground they were on. Luckily, compared to Normals, Freaks are a little stronger and more resistant; if there’s something deadly to Normals, it takes Freaks an average ten times of that being used before they gets sent into a temporary death state.

Rarifruit was surprised at Bunochius’ change of behavior towards her. “How did she get a hold of so much Ear Rape power? Forget that, how did she do that in the first place?”

“THIS IS FOR INSULTING MY MOTHER! FREAK!” Bunochius screamed at the top of her lungs again.

Rarifruit was sent flying again. “How did…?”

“I COULD FEEL THEM ALL! FREAK!” Bunochius yelled again.

Fluttershout found this somewhat entertaining. Yes, because of all those times that Rarifruit mocked her and made her cry, and also because this was fun seeing her child taking it out by using her new abilities. Brutalight had to admit, it IS a little funny. Another thing to enjoy about is that fact that they weren’t harmed at all by the screams caused by the hybrid child. The forcefields she casted on them was meant to keep out any screams caused by Ear Rape, so they were spared.

When the Freak Queen asked if she should, the Ear Rape Queen just shook her head saying, “She’s just playing”

“BRUTALIGHT, HELP MEEEEE!” Rarifruit cried as Bunochius kept chasing her, throwing Scream Attacks along the way. “THE SPAWN OF
FLUTTERSHOUT WILL BE THE END OF US ALL!”

“Technically, she will be the end of all Monster Hunters” Fluttershout said as she watched her daughter attack. “Momma’s so proud”

“As if two Screaming Pony Freaks wasn’t enough, now there are three?”

“When she gets a hold of her Host like us, I can’t wait to see the destruction she can cause” Brutalight said.

“PLEASE! I’M SORRY! I’LL DO ANYTHING JUST MAKE HER STOP!” Rarifruit begged as she was screamed again at.

Fluttershout chuckled. “Okay, Bunochius, you can stop now, dear. She’s had enough”

“As you wish” right at that, Bunochius stopped her screaming and she also put the forcefields down. But she gave Rarifruit one more glare. “You hurt her again, and I’ll give a right what for!”

“Well, I’ve seen power like that before, but never in that long duration” AssSpike commented.

“Wait, have I seen you before?” Pinkis asked as she approached Bunochius.

The young hybrid was at first aggressive, but then she calmed down. She even went near Pinkis and tilted her head to the side, as if trying to get a better view from a different angle.

“Pinkis, no! She’ll scream!” Rarifruit tried to call for her daughter, but Rainbine and Applepills held her back.

Bunochius looked at Pinkis’ outstretched hoof, before sniffing at it. Almost as though she were a dog, she went from angry to happy. “Soulfriend?”

Pinkis was shocked a bit, but she remembered at that moment why she thought Bunochius was familiar.

________________________________________

Pinkis had just marveled at her fresh kill. She never really expected to get so much control even while she was feeding off Normals. Why was she trying to restrain her cannibal hunger? Well, let’s just say she’s a young mare inlove with a knight.

Since she met her lover Joseph, also sometimes called Bourbon, she had sometimes been afraid that if she’s suddenly hungry for prey when they’re on a date, she might eat him. Joseph was an ideal boyfriend for her. Not just because he’s a knight, and since Pinkis is technically a Princess since her mother is the Queen of Greed. But because he actually trusts her, despite being a mere Normal.

How they met? It all started when, ironically, she ate his lung. He survived, luckily, but was afraid of her cannibal instincts. Then, eventually, when they met again, they were becoming close. And on Christmas that year, they officially became a couple. Despite Brutalight’s rule to stay inside the Freak kingdom she kept them in, Pinkis and some others tend to go out for a night just to be with their Lovers.

Joseph even trusts Pinkis so much that he can let her surprise him by jumping on his back without the thought that she might try and eat him. And she’s gotten to the point of calling him ‘small prey’ as a nickname.

“Well, you’re getting better each day” a young filly said to the cannibal. She had a white coat color and her mane and tail were black. She was a Pegasus and a blue hat with sapphires rested on her head. Black spots were on the tips of her hooves and ears, one was on her stomach, and there was a diamond-shaped one on her forehead. Her cutie mark was a yellow cross over a crescent moon. Her eyes were heterochromic; one red and the other cerulean. She had a red birthmark on her red eye.

“You really think that I can control my cravings even around Joseph?” Pinkis asked, looking up and didn’t even bother to wipe the blood that dipped off her chin.

“I’d say yes” the filly nodded.

“Thank you”

The filly smiled warmly, and then she noticed the time. “We must head back to our current homes. It’s almost dawn”

Pinkis looked up and noticed the sky’s colors. She ate the rest of her kill but kept a rare part for later. “You’re right; wouldn’t want to risk letting Hunters know about our race’s real worth. Will I see you again tomorrow night?”

“You know where to meet me”

Pinkis smiled. “Bye, Soulfriend”

The filly prepared for takeoff, but bade the cannibal a farewell too before flying into the sky. “Bye, Soulfriend”

________________________________________

Pinkis tried to look for that filly since the past three days ago, but she seemed to have just disappeared. Three whole days. That was the timespan where the curse began on Creepy, the twins, AssSpike, and Francie. It also counted with the night used to go and find Bunochius. And the hybrid’s appearance made one thing clear: she was Pinkis’ Soulfriend.

Freaks have this little connection to one another that can be made in times of need. This type is called a Soulfriend relationship. In this type of relationship, the Freaks would tend to act like as though they were family, even though they weren’t by blood.

“Bunochius, that filly who visited me to help me with my cravings, it was you wasn’t it?” Pinkis beamed.

Bunochius smirked and nodded.

“Oh, come here and give me a hug!” Pinkis opened her arms wide as the hybrid jumped to her.

Rarifruit’s jaw dropped to the ground again, for a second time that night.

“Oh, looks like she likes you” Fluttershout said as Bunochius got playful with Pinkis. “How did you two first meet?”

“We first met on a dark night when I was feeling a little lonely. I was just about to wail when I heard a loud scream coming from the woods. I found her, but as a filly, just finishing a Hunt. We bonded over her looking for her mother and me trying to get used to mine. The, one night, we decided to be closer than friends, we became Soulfriends. She also helped me get a hold of me cannibalism. But when she seemed to have disappeared three nights ago, I got worried. I should’ve known: she was Bunochius!”

“Wait, did you say you found her as a filly?” Fluttershout asked.

“Well, yeah”

Bunochius gave herself a facepaw. “Oh, right. I forget to tell you: I tend to turn into a filly and then back into my alien form at different intervals. I haven’t really got to control it yet; it’s too new”

“Well, I tend to shift from the new me to…” Brutalight sneered. “…the old me”

“And I also tend to turn into a dragon and then back to a pony!” AssSpike added.

“With a little effort, you can get a hold of these abilities. Things like this mostly happens if the Freak hasn’t gotten control over their Host yet” Brutalight said.

“Has anypony seen Rainbine?” Derpigun asked all of the sudden.

Everypony looked around.

Fluttershout sneered. “She’s probably with her lover again”

Rarifruit glared at her. “Why can’t you just move on, meet a new colt, and possibly get a daddy for Bunochius. I mean…”

“WHAT WAS THAT?!” Bunochius appeared and yelled at Rarifruit, baring her sharp teeth and her tone sounded like she was growling.

Rarifruit gulped, ears folded down. “Nothing! Nothing!”

“Who wants go and find that cyborg at the Fort?” Brutalight asked aloud.

Everypony who was present raised a hoof.

“Good, then it’s settled” she then turned to AssSpike. “AssSpike, watch over the foals while we’re away and make sure they don’t get in danger”

“On it!” the dragon-pony hybrid saluted.

“Brutalight, can I come?” Bunochius begged.

“Sorry, Bunochius. But you’re still too young to get out of the safety of the Freak kingdom and you still have to control your Host”

“Aww” she whined.

“It’s alright, Bunchi” Fluttershout pat her daughter. “When you get older and have mastered your Host, then you can go and join mommy and her friends”

“I’m not even a baby!”

“Yes, but you must get an hold of your abilities first”

Brutalight nodded. “AssSpike, watch her”

“Don’t worry! I got this!”

“Good. Okay, Elements of Insanity, let’s go find Rainbine!” saying so, Brutalight activated her magic and teleported them away.

AssSpike sneered. “Watch her. Like I need to be told twice. Bunchi and I go way back as Normals, right Bunochius?”

“Umm, AssSpike, she got away” Creepy Belle pointed out.

Right then, the hybrid noticed the child was nowhere to be seen.

I’m so dead.