• Published 15th Nov 2016
  • 381 Views, 0 Comments

Mommy's Little Monster - Hazel_Hester777



Bunochius' antics as she adapts to life with the Freaks

  • ...
 0
 381

Rage

“Kyle?” a small voice rang out.

A grey stallion with green eyes named Kyle turned around. He turned to see a shadow hiding behind one of the nearby crates. It looked small, and fearful.

“Yes?”

“You knew Rainbow Dead, right?” the figure asked.

“Yes, why?”

“I’m one of her old friends, Murdershy”

Kyle stood back in shock. A young figure who knew his former friends? He remembered Rainbow Dead as a friend. They met two weeks after he began dating Rainbine. He always felt that they were like one pony, but something odd about one or the other. Rainbow Dead already died a long time ago. She sacrificed herself to save Kyle by sending her ‘Master’ in a device called a Pegasus Device, killing herself along in the process. Her last words to Kyle were, “I was born like air, and now I will die like air”

As for Murdershy, he knew her only for a short while. He was in a type of timeline with a friend named Rabbit. Murdershy was Pinkamena’s old assistant. But since the pink mare had fallen inlove, got married, had a child, Murdershy was left alone. She felt abandoned. She wanted to kill Kyle and Rabbit, put their bodies up in the sight of all that timeline to see, and convince Pinkamena to come back to her and leave her family. It didn’t pull through as Rabbit used some type of deadly laser on the mare.

Kyle had to put it behind him as there was no way to bring any of them back. Rainbow did her final act in life to save him. Murdershy had a chance to be redeemed, but was killed before snapping out of it. Rainbow was merely a shadow made out of air that took up a body that wasn’t her own, so every time he thought about air, her final words would come back to him. Murdershy seemed to be fond of animals from what he saw in her shed, atleast on the ones who she didn’t kill. To have one of them come back was alarming, as he thought the two mares and their other friends had died, with only Pinkamena was an exemption.

“How are you here? I saw you die before my own eyes! How did you survive?” Kyle asked, fear in tone.

“I didn’t” the mare said.

Kyle took out his Silver Dagger, a mysterious weapon he had no idea what its purpose was or how to use it. But he would be willing to try on an old foe, even if she was a friend of one of his deceased ones.

“Easy there. How could I even bite anymore?” the mare finally came into the light to reveal herself.

She looked very much like before, but she wasn’t much like then. There was a burn on her chest that suggested that it was there that she got hit and died. She looked pretty much like a ghost, literally. She seemed to be floating in the air, even without the use of her wings. A faint glow enveloped her whole body.

Kyle gaped when he saw the state she was in. Indeed, anyone in that wouldn’t even have much time left. He even felt sorry for her. In his pity, he put the Dagger back into its sheath.

“How did you get here?” he asked with pity.

“I just felt like I had to, one last time. And I’m afraid the spell that allows me to exist is beginning to fade away” she said weakly.
Rainbow and Murdershy came from a type of race that created them from air. They were merely carbon copies made from a spell that went wrong, thereby messing up how they act. Once they die, their bodies turn immediately back into the air they were made from.

“Why then, did you come here to find me?”

“Because I wanted to give you this, before I am put to rest” she handed him a small pamphlet. “It may have something about that Silver Dagger”
Kyle looked at the poor ghost with pity. He took pamphlet from her paw as she gave a small smile.

“It’s alright, Murdershy. And for the record, I forgive you. Now you can rest”

“Thank you” she said before a light enveloped above her. She felt herself being pulled towards it. She offered no resistance. Kyle watched as she floated up. Her face only had a smile that showed peace. And then, she was no more.

________________________________________

“And that’s how I got this pamphlet” Kyle finished telling his story to Rainbine.

Rainbine couldn’t believe that clones of them from different timelines had been seen by her coltfriend. It was a good thing that he didn’t know about how Rainbine came to be, or that would really upset their relationship.

“So, did you read it yet?” the cyborg Pegasus asked her lover.

“I have tried, but it seems rather hard to know what it means”

Rainbine gave a confused look.

Kyle opened the pamphlet for her to see. “All that’s in here appears to be symbols done by Freaks”

Rainbine took a closer look at the pamphlet. Her lover was right, there were symbols in there. One showed a picture of the Silver Dagger, a full moon, and a ghost with a shadow attached to it. There were others that had the dagger with a compass. Another had it with what looked like a city was destroyed.

“Any clues?” Kyle asked his marefriend.

“Well, this first one here symbolizes Freak. Maybe it was something used on Freaks”

“Like, what?”

“I don’t know” then her eyes lit up. “But let’s try it!”

“You want me to try it on you? What if it would do something harmful?”

“Meh, I can’t die, remember? Plus, I’m as sturdy as a rock’”

“Still, I don’t to risk harming my marefriend just to find the purpose of a weapon I have no idea about”

“You really love me” Rainbine sighed while hiding a faint blush. “Anyway, if not me, let’s try on another Freak. Let’s say…Fluttershout!

“WHAT?!”

“So that incase if it’s harmful, we won’t feel so sad!”

“But, she’s your friend!”

“Yeah, but she has been a bit of an annoyance whenever me and Pinkis try and talk about you and Joseph. Boy, I can just bet, if she had to decide who to save between you two, she would pick neither! That’s how much she hates love!”

“Are you sure you want that?”

“I don’t really care about her anymore. She glares at me, yells at me, and she seems to be Brutalight’s favorite!”

“I thought your leader doesn’t practice favoritism”

“Yeah, but seems to care about that heartbroken, mopey-dopey, loud beast than any of us! Why, if she has to pick a favorite, I’d want it to be me!”

“But still…”

“Who else would care about some sad, lonely, and…”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!” a loud voice rang out.

Rainbine and Kyle turned to see a certain beige mare in the doorway, fury in her eyes. She gritted her teeth and almost sounded like she was growling. Before any of them could react, the angry mare flew and pinned Rainbine to the wall. The cyborg looked up to see she was definitely furious.

“Um, hehe, hey, what’s up?” Rainbine nervously laughed.

“What’s up is your about to feel the scream of the Queen of Ear Rape up close and personal!” Fluttershout yelled angrily. “Did I mention I’ve saved my voice for days?”

“Rainbine!” Kyle called out in fear.

“Stay out of this or you will never hear another thing again!” Fluttershout yelled at the stallion. She then began to take a deep breath.

“She’s gonna scream! Kyle, please!” Rainbine cried in fear.

That did it. Kyle couldn’t take it anymore; he rushed forward, and stabbed Fluttershout on one of her hind legs, just before she could release a scream. Fluttershout instead let out a cry from pain and dropped Rainbine, allowing the cyborg to escape. The beige mare, on the other hoof, fell to the floor. Small tears of inflicted pain swarmed her eyes but she held them back. She looked to her now-injured hind leg; it was bleeding a bit. She looked around to see the cyborg and her lover glaring at her.

“Well?” Rainbine said mockingly.

Fluttershout didn’t let her injury stop her. She flew up with her wings and took a deep breath. But when she let it out, there was nothing. “What?”

“Whoa! You can’t scream now!” Rainbine said with glee.

Fluttershout was frightened from that remark. She couldn’t even let out her prime weapon for destruction anymore. Vulnerable now, she decided to fly away. But she was stopped when Rainbine caught her and threw her to the floor.

“Without your Ear Rape powers, you don’t stand a chance” Rainbine said as Kyle gripped the mare by her neck.

“I guess that’s one effect” he said as he positioned the dagger to her neck.

“Please, no” she begged.

But something caught his eye below her neck. The beige mare tried her best to stop him, but Rainbine held her hooves. He parted away her mane from her chest to reveal a scar.

“What the?” he asked in surprise.

“What?” Rainbine asked.

“She has a scar”

“What? But how?” the cyborg looked to see for herself.

Fluttershout herself bit her lip and held back tears. They found her scar, her painful memento.

Rainbine noticed her reaction. “Hey, why are you crying?”

“Mommy?” a young voice rang out.

Fluttershout sniffled, “Bunochius?”

“Bunochius?!” Rainbine and Kyle asked in unison.

Right then, a certain creature colored black and white appeared in the doorway. “Mom, where are you?” she called out before she saw her mother. She saw the tears in her mother’s eyes. She also noticed the small cut made in one of her hind legs. She saw the dagger in Kyle’s hoof closed in on her neck, and the cyborg Freak with them. Anger boiled up in her as she grew her sharper fangs yet again.

“GET YOUR HOOVES OFF MY MOTHER!”

“Wait a minute! Mother?!” Rainbine asked in confusion.

“Fluttershout, how are you a parent?” Kyle asked the mare.

“I won’t say again, LET GO OF MY MOTHER!” Bunochius yelled again.

“Or what?” Rainbine mocked the hybrid. “I’m not afraid of any younger Freaks and Kyle needs to know the dagger’s secret”

That did it. Bunochius levitated Rainbine in the air and made her paw look like she was holding something. Rainbine herself was putting her hooves on her neck, as though somepony was choking her.

“Rainbine!” Kyle cried in fear.

“I…can’t…breathe…” she choked out, making Bunochius smirk.

“Let her go!”

“Not unless you let my mother go first” Bunochius threatened, tightening her grip on the cyborg.

Kyle really saw she was serious. Her face was the face of a child who was angered by someone hurting their mother. He was the look in Fluttershout’s face; it was one that longed for her child. Rainbine was already choking from the Freak’s grip and her expression was begging Kyle to let her go. Without anything to do, the earth pony let the Ear Rape Queen go. She rushed immediately on her wings for Bunochius. Bunochius herself let Rainbine back on the floor with a thud.

Fluttershout hugged her daughter when she was in range. “Bunochius”

“Mother” the child hugged back.

Kyle immediately went to Rainbine’s side as she kept coughing and gasping for air. “Its okay, Rainbine, you’re gonna be alright. Just breathe” he whispered to her as he pat her back.

“Bunochius, why are you out of the safety of the Base?” Fluttershout asked her daughter when they pulled away from the hug. “You know very well it isn’t safe with your Host being uncontrolled”

“I wanted to come with you”

“I’ll let you off the hook this time, but please, just stay safe”

“Yes, mom. What happened to your leg?”

Fluttershout looked back at the cut. “Not so serious, just needs a little disinfectant and I’ll be alright”

“What’s going on here?” a loud voice rang out. Everypony looked to see who it was, Brutalight Sparcake. Along with her were the rest of the Elements of Insanity. She was shocked to see the whole thing.

“Okay, why is Bunochius out of the Base?” she facehoofed. “I thought I told AssSpike to watch her”

“I had to save mom” the young Freak chimed.

“Save her? Why? What happened?”

Fluttershout spoke up. “I was looking for Rainbine and then I heard her and Kyle talking so I followed the sounds. The next thing I heard was Rainbine making fun of me and wanting Kyle to test the Silver Dagger on me. I got angry so I pinned her to the wall and almost screamed. But then Kyle stabbed me in the leg and that made me let go and fall down. I tried to fly and scream, but I wasn’t able to let out even a normal scream. I then wanted to fly and find the others, but Rainbine caught me and Kyle was about to stab me again to see the full effects. Right then, Bunochius came inside and threatened to choke Rainbine to death if Kyle didn’t let me go. He conceded and she released Rainbine and well, you know the rest”

Brutalight twitched, and then she turned to the couple. “YOU TRIED TO WHAT?!”

“What? She was about to scream at me first!” Rainbine tried to explain.

“You shouldn’t have made fun of her then! You know she has a temperament! And you Kyle, how dare you stab one of my best Freaks?!”

“I’m sorry” he looked down apologetically,

“Sorry doesn’t heal the stab you already made in her leg!” she then realized the wound. “Oh my goodness! Fluttershout, are you alright?”

“I’m fine, Brutalight, really. It was just a small cut” she tried to demonstrate by getting up, but when she tried to walk, she was limping.

“No, it was deep enough to make you limp. And you also mentioned that you can’t even let out a normal scream, right?”

The beige mare nodded.

Brutalight got angry again. “Rainbine, you’re sleeping in the Crusher tonight!”

“WHAT?!” the cyborg was horrified.

“And you, Kyle, have to surrender the weapon you used on my friend!”

“Why do I have to? I’m not a Freak and you only rule over Freaks”

Right then, Brutalight summoned a thousand swords, knives, and daggers, all pointed at Kyle. The earth pony gulped from fear and reluctantly handed over the Silver Dagger. Brutalight immediately levitated it in the air and took it with her.

“Hmm, I have a feeling that this Dagger was made for something big. What’s that pamphlet you got there?”

Kyle sighed and gave it to her. Brutalight then noticed the symbols inside that were made by Freaks.

“Whatever it is, I can tell it’s harmful to Freaks from the illustrations. I better keep this at Base to avoid any harm to my subjects”

“Any harm but your own” Rainbine mumbled.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing!”

“Good. Fluttershout, we’re gonna have to heal that leg of yours and hope for the best you don’t gain a scar and the damage is not permanent. Then we should also try and find a way to restore your Ear Rape powers”

“Yes, Brutalight”

“You can still fly, right?”

Fluttershout nodded and proved it by flying in the air with ease.

“Now, Bunochius, for saving your mother, I’ll let you off with a warning. But I guess you could come out of Base if you have an older Freak with you to supervise, okay?

“Okay!” the young hybrid chirped and hugged Brutalight on the forelegs.

The Freak Queen just thought it was adorable and giggled.

“She really likes you” Fluttershout commented while hiding a giggle.

“Okay, but I’m still confused, how is Fluttershout suddenly a mother?” Rainbine asked.

“Right, Kyle, Rainbine, this Bunochius, Fluttershout’s daughter. Bunochius, this is Rainbine, the first cyborg of the Freak kingdom. And that grey earth pony with her is Kyle, her lover”

“This is why I was begging you not to stab me in the neck, would you want to be responsible for causing a child to be an orphan?” Fluttershout crossed her hooves as Bunochius floated to her side mid-air.

“I’m sorry, I…I didn’t know”

“I’ll forgive it one day”

“Still, how come you have a daughter? You’ve been here around the Fort a lot and we didn’t even see you pregnant”

“And what about that scar on your chest? I thought that if we get hurt, we don’t even get scars once we heal” Rainbine added.

Fluttershout looked down, trying to hide sadness. Bunochius sensed her sadness and nuzzled her.

Brutalight took notice of her friend’s behavior, so she had to speak for her to avoid anything terrible, “She doesn’t feel comfortable saying it yet”