• Published 27th Oct 2016
  • 1,659 Views, 110 Comments

Dashing Love (REWRITTEN) - Kellster



Rewritten as "Rainbow Crush Isn't a Tsundere, and She'll Prove It, BAKA!!"

  • ...
16
 110
 1,659

White Day

"Guess what!" Rainbow turned around to see a bubbly Pinkie Pie skipping across the school halls, catching up to her as if she was running from a manticore.

"What?" Rainbow asked, curious to hear what kind of news he had. It was usually that the bakery had a 50% off sale, or some kind of ridiculous news about Lightning Dust trying to seduce Soarin."...and aren't you supposed to be at the cooking club right now?"

Pinkie simply grinned. "I know! I was just there 83.6 seconds ago!" She revealed a golden pocket watch to Rainbow, which was actually broken. "I came here to remind you that it's White Day tomorrow!"

Rainbow cocked her head. "The heck is White Day? Sounds kinda racist."

"Hey!" Pinkie grunted, pointing at something. "You can't say that! Some butthurt people might be reading this!" She crossed her arms and sighed. "Why do I, Pinkamena Diane Pie, always have to make sure these stories don't offend any readers!?"

Rainbow raised a hand. "Speak English, Pink. You still didn't answer my question."

Pinkie chuckled and took out a calendar she somehow hid behind her back and skipped through the pages until she found a specific month. She then pointed at one of the dates. "White Day is a day where, if a male gets a gift from a female on Valentine's Day, return the favor by giving a gift to the female!" Pinkie literally threw the calendar away and looked at Rainbow expectantly.

"I'm not following." Rainbow said bluntly. She had just come from math class and her brain was as dry as a rock. "Is this about Soarin again?"

Pinkie clapped her hands. "Ding ding ding! You guessed it! You gave chocolates to Soarin on Valentine's Day, yeah?"

Rainbow grumbled as a few girls walking past glared at her, hearing the words 'Soarin' and 'Valentine's Day'. She eventually nodded slowly. "So...you're saying he might give me something? I mean, if he actually does, yippee, but why'd you come all the way here just to tell me that?"

"You see..." Pinkie's expression suddenly turned a bit dark. She turned around and searched the area, apparently sniffing for any witnesses. "Lightning Dust......will be an obstacle if he does. Beware."

Before Rainbow could state that Pinkie was once again being a bit silly, Pinkie placed a finger on her mouth and zoomed away. Rainbow blinked, trying to process what just happened. She fished her pockets for her phone and checked the time......5:45. She had to hurry back to the club if she didn't want to be mistaken for cutting soccer practice.


Lightning Dust groaned as she licked her popsickle. "I think I'm gonna get a brain freeze. I told you I wanted soda!" She complained, continuing to lick the slowly melting piece of ice.

"Well, first, who doesn't like ice cream?" Quibble said, laughing. Lightning glared at him as he continued to laugh. For once he could tease her like she could tease him. "Second, they were out of soda. Apparently lots of people think their soda was better. What a bunch of idiocy."

Rolling her eyes, Lightning grumbled. She stared down at her topsickle and sighed. "I'm just terrible at eating ice cream. Every time I eat them, it melts because I was so slow." She carried on licking it and glared at a small piece of topsickle that had melted. "I guess I hate cold food? Whatever. That's not why we're here."

She pulled out her phone and pointed at the date. "Tomorrow's White Day. I need you to keep Rainbow distracted while I try to keep Soarin from giving her anything." Lightning grinned devilishly as she put the phone back in her skirt's pocket and looked up. "And maybe, just maybe, he'll turn to me instead!" She giggled before realizing she still had a topsickle to eat, and began frantically licking it.

"Hmm....." Quibble thought as he started licking his ice cream faster too. "Alrighty, then. What're you gonna do-"

"Speak of the devil!" Lightning whispered, pulling Quibble behind a nearby plant. She covered his mouth to avoid noise and pointed at a girl with rainbow-colored hair. "There it is!"

Quibble rolled his eyes. "She's a 'she'."

"Yeah, whatever." Lightning snickered and pushed him away. "Go and be lovey-dovey and all. I'll go find Soarin. He might be dripping in sweat after soccer practice.....I should go ask him to relax at the cafe!"

After Lightning ran off, Quibble cringed and stood there until he couldn't hear her laughing anymore. He slowly followed after Rainbow, who was seemingly browsing the book store. He entered the shop and looked around, amazed at the variety of books. Fiction, Nonfiction, Science Fiction, and so much more, most genres ending in 'fiction'. Quibble stopped dead in his tracks when he realized he was nearly caught by Rainbow. She was merely 2 feet away, flipping through some pages of Daring Do and the Griffin's Goblin. It had a high price, seeing as it was a limited edition.

Quibble hid behind a rack of manga and spied on her, trying not to be suspicious. He thought it was wrong of him to be spying, and that it wasn't even what he was supposed to do, but he somehow convinced himself that he was researching what kind of things Rainbow liked. Eventually, he sucked it up and approached her.

"Heya, Rainbow! What a coincidence!" He said, internally cringing at his cheesy greeting.

Rainbow jumped and turned around. "Oh, hey, Quibble!" She grinned and turned back to the book. She didn't want to stay for long, or the store clerk might kick her out. "Whatcha doin' here?"

Quibble scratched the back of his head. "Uhh....shopping for books?" He silently slapped himself and then stood beside her. "I see you're reading Daring Do."

Rainbow muttered a small "Mmhmm". Her eyes were still glued to the words. "I got bored, wanted to kill some time, so I came here. I heard they sold limited editions for low prices."

"L-low prices? But...." Quibble looked up and picked out a random limited edition Barry Cotter book. He flipped it over and died inside when he saw the price tag. Rainbow was obviously richer than him to say the store sold low prices. "Err, nevermind."

Rainbow chuckled, expecting his reaction. She placed the book back to it original spot and sighed. "Well, I spent all my money on that new Rintendo Twitch, along with that new Zenda game, so I'm completely broke. I better get a part-time job."

Quibble rubbed his chin in thought. "So you wanna buy a new limited edition book, huh....?"

Rainbow turned to look at him. "Huh?"

"N-nothing!" He waved his hands. "Uhh.....I was just about to eat at Sugarcube Corner. Wanna.....come with?"

"Uh..." Rainbow mumbled, checking the clock on the wall. It's not like she had anything else planned. She just thought about going home to play Critter Crossing....."Isabelle could wait, right?" She thought to herself before nodding. "Yeah, sure!"


Soarin stared blankly as he caught up with his younger brother. "What's that?" He said, pointing at the box in Rumble's hands.

Rumble jumped before turning around. "Oh, hey, aniki." He said sheepishly. "This? It's a......box of chocolates?"

"Box o' chocolates?" Soarin raised an eyebrow with a smirk. He kneeled down and examined it. "Can I have some?" He teased, trying to reach for the box. Rumble hid it behind him and pouted.

"It's....not for you?" Rumble said awkwardly. "I wanted to share it with my friends. I-If you want, I can buy another box for us."

Soarin waved his hand and laughed. "Nah, it's okay. Which 'friends'?" He asked curiously as he walked towards the gaming store nearby. "Is it perhaps a little purple-haired girl who likes to get a tan?"

Rumble chuckled, the chuckle slowly descending into a sarcastic one, if that even made sense. "What're you buying? Just a while ago you said your wallet was empty and couldn't buy me any gum!"

Soarin fished his pockets for his wallet and sighed. "I lied?" He said, examining a rack of Ponystation 4 controllers. "I mean, if you have enough money to buy yourself a box and some chocolates, I'm sure you can buy a small pack of gum." Soarin picked up a blue controller and zone out thoughtfully.

Rumble grumbled. "Fffffffffffffffine. I guess. Still, what're you buying?"

Soarin looked up for a second and put the controller back. "What did she want again? Some kind of game called Pona 4? Or was it Berona 6.....?" He mumbled, seemingly not listening to his brother.

Rumble huffed and tugged on his coat. "Hey aniki, listen!" He attempted to shove him lightly, but Soarin was much stronger than him. "Don't you mean Ponysona 5?"

Soarin snapped back to reality and turned to his brother. "How do you know that game?" He asked with a questioning face. "I heard it ain't for kids."

Rumble grunted. "I'm 12 and a half! Anyways, I don't. Scootaloo mentioned something like 'Rainbow really wants it' and stuff, so I thought maybe that's what you're thinking of." He shifted his eyes as he spotted a certain game with a red background and a bunch of anime characters on the front, the one in the front holding what it looked to be a mask. In the middle, it read 'P5' with a subtitle that read 'Ponysona 5'. "Is that it?" Rumble asked, pointing at it.

Soarin followed his finger and noticed the stylish cover art. "Rainbow did say the game was really stylish..." He thought as he picked it up. He turned it over and froze, looking at the price. "It costs as much as all my money, though...." He sighed and approached the cashier and placed the game on the counter. "Uhh......I'm buying this."

After they left the shop, Rumble spoke up. "So it is for Rainbow."

Soarin averted his eyes. "Well, she said she spent her allowance on another game. That's why I saved up enough money." He chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Rumble shook his head with a playful smile. "Seriously, teenagers with their love and all."

Soarina flushed. "Hey, you're also guilty!" He shot back.

Rumble looked away and winced. "Let's just go home...........I'm seriously tired."


The next day, the sun shone brighter than the last, which was both irritating and pleasant to Rainbow Dash. She loves it because it's a bit easier to go out and do lots of physical activity, and hates it for making it insanely hot. She yawned as she continued on walking to school after window shopping the sports shop displays, not caring if she was late. Rainbow reached for her phone and checked, it was indeed White Day.

Rainbow never cared about romance, so she had never heard of White Day before Pinkie explained it to her. She thought back to what Twilight said, "The more you learn!" Was it really something Rainbow wanted to learn? Before she knew it, she had arrived at school. The warning bell had just rung, so she was all clear. Some girls were squealing, most likely because of White Day. Rainbow groaned and entered through the shiny glass doors, hoping her class wasn't much worse.

"Why is everyone squealing!?" Rainbow complained to Pinkie as soon as she sat on her desk. "I mean, it's just White Day! What, do they expect to get a gift back? That's just getting your hopes up." She snickered and stretched before turning to Pinkie.

Pinkie smiled. "Well, they are girls." She said, trying to think of an explanation.

Rainbow raised an eyebrow, not satisfied. "Hey, didn't you distribute a bunch of Valentine's Day sweets on Valentine's Day? Won't some guys mistake it for a Valentine's Day gift?" She asked.

"Hmm.......that is true...." Pinkie answered thoughtfully. "But I do it every year. Plus, even if the ones who aren't used to it did mistake it for that, I don't exactly mind. That just means there's more things to expect for my life!"

Rainbow cocked her head and shrugged. Pinkie was Pinkie. She didn't understand what she meant, but she didn't exactly care if she didn't, either. "Alright, so what am I supposed to do exactly? Just wait for a gift?"

"Either that, or just go about your day normally." Pinkie suggested. Just then, the school bell rang, and the teacher rushed in, causing everyone to politely go back to their seats.

Rainbow moaned as she did, and searched the room with her eyes. Soarin looked kinda nervous. Could it actually be that he had something for her? The day passed by, Rainbow procrastinating the whole time. By the time the lunch bell rang, Rainbow had already fallen asleep.

Pinkie giggled and poked Rainbow's arm, attempting to wake her up. "Wakey wakey, Dashie!" She yelled, knowing Rainbow hated being woken up and had to be hollered at. "It's lunchtime!"

Rainbow did nothing but grumble.

Pinkie huffed and slammed her fist on the table. At the same time, confetti somehow came out of nowhere and practically swarmed Rainbow Dash. "WAKE THE HELL UP!!"

Rainbow shot up and blinked. "Huh? What? Pinkie?" Soon, she noticed some of her friends chuckling at her with a poker-faced Pinkie Pie in front of her. "Err......hiya?"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk." Pinkie snapped, placing her box of octo-dogs on the table. "Eating time."

Rainbow slowly nodded and took her fried tofu out, confused at what just happened. She momentarily let it slide and happily munched on her tofu. "Did anything happen while I dozed off?"

Pinkie swallowed the octo-dog in her mouth and shook her head. "Nope. I'm sure something will, though! Soarin's....somewhere, I guess. But I'm sure he was looking for you."

"But, we're in the same class-"

"He was looking for you." Pinkie said straightforwardly, shocking Rainbow and a few girls nearby. "Just sayin'. I mean, I'm sure he's planning something!"

Rainbow rolled her eyes and got up to throw out her empty cup. But, once she turned around, Pinkie vanished. Rainbow stood there, not knowing what to do. Eventually she left the classroom to go looking for something to do or someone to talk to. The school was extremely large, as it had a high reputation and lots of students. A few minutes later, she noticed a familiar blue haired student walking with a blonde girl.

"Hey, Soarin." She said almost like a shout of war. She walked alongside him, doing her best to ignore the glaring monster that is Lightning Dust. "Soccer going well for you guys?"

Soarin was flustered for a second, then swallowed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Ehh....yeah? Thunderlane got hurt."

"Geez, Bulk Biceps flattened him again?"

"Yep."

"How often does that even happen??"

"Every once in a while, I guess."

"So! Soarin! I'm sure you're able to withstand it, though, right!?" Lightning Dust exclaimed, grabbing Soarin's arm. "Since you're sooo strong."

Soarin internally winced and nodded with a "Mmhmm". He shifted his eyes from Rainbow to Lightning and back, trying to think of how he was supposed to approach Rainbow while she's alone. "Uh, Lightning? I kinda have something to ask Rainbo-"

"Rainbow!"

The three turned around, finding an exhausted Quibble Pants following up. "I-I'm glad I found you. Can I talk to you for a second?" He said once he caught up.

Before Rainbow could answer, Lightning pushed her towards Quibble and nodded with a devilish grin. Rainbow grunted and then put on a smile for Quibble. "Uh, sure." She said, following him to the school plaza.

Lightning Dust waved as they left and turned back to Soarin. "Well, let's continue!"

Soarin sighed and walked with her. It wasn't that he wasn't fine with doing this, but it was that she'd do this to him every time he'd rather be doing something else. He looked at her, trying to think of what she was doing this for. He knew about her obvious.....feelings......but he was sure there was another reason. "So....what're we doing again?"

Lightning laughed. "Well, I just wanted to talk to you and stuff! I'm in the class next door, but it feels like we're sooo far apart!" She grumbled and then laughed again. "Just wanted to chat."

"Well, okay?"


"What did you want again?" Rainbow asked, stopping to look at her reflection in the fountain. She stared at herself in the eye, not knowing what else to do.

Quibble looked down and muttered, "Well.......I just wanted to give you this." He said, taking out a book that looked good as new.

Rainbow turned around, eyes wide open. "A limited edition?" She said, almost as if she were whispering. "Is this for White Day? I didn't give you anything, though."

"I know." Quibble said, looking away. He knew that she gave a gift to Soarin instead, but what could he do? "Th-then it's not for White Day. It'll just be about our friendship." He gulped. Did that sound risky?

Rainbow hesitated before accepting the book, carefully examining its cover and its imaginary glow. "Thanks." She said with a smile. "I...better get going, though. I think Soarin wanted to tell me something.....or something." She laughed awkwardly before running away. Midway, she turned around and waved goodbye, hoping that made cheered him up.

Quibble simply waved back and grinned, happy he did what he could, but sad that she still went to Soarin after that. "Maybe next time." He thought to himself, following Rainbow but through another way. He still had the job to distract her.


Rainbow yawned as she strolled around the school. She was quite tired, but she still had to look for Soarin. Why did she have to again? Oh yeah, he wanted to give her something. She blinked her eyes opening, aware of the male students taking notice of her. They might've been planning to give her something, even though she hadn't given them anything. Trying her best to ignore, she walked a little faster and turned around the corner. She stopped dead in her tracks, dumbfounded by the sight in front of her.

"Soariiin, I bought this just for you!" Lightning said, taking out a picture frame. It had a picture of them in it, Lightning smiling as brightly as eve and Soarin looking like he was confused. "It was from that day we went to the park together!"

Rainbow rushed behind the wall and watched them from there. Hopefully neither of them would notice. "They went to the park together?" She muttered, blushing at the thought. What the hell would they even do at a park together? Soarin probably just went with the flow and tried to accept what was happening.

Soarin accepted the picture with a half-interested gaze. Half not interested because he felt uncomfortable, and half interested for what was happening. "Uhh.....thanks? Thanks." He said twice, fixing the tone because it sounded rude.

Lightning grinned and clasped her hands. "Do you have anything for me?" She said, blinking her eyes in pleading.

"Uhh...." He searched his pockets and bag for anything to give her just to dispel the awkwardness, until all he found was a piece of gum and some soda. He rubbed the back of his head as he got back up and faced Lightning. "C-can it wait until next time? I don't have anything good on me that you might like."

"Oh, so you do have something?" She asked with a bright grin, but anyone could tell she was just fishing for a certain name. "What is it?"

Soarin cocked his head. "I was, uh, saving it. For...me?" He laughed awkwardly, internally smacking himself. "A-anyways, I don't think you'd like it, and I feel like someone else would be a lot happier. Uhh.....well....." He gulped. He turned to Rainbow, apparently aware she was watching them. He gave her the 'help me' face and then turned back to Lightning, not wanted her to know that Rainbow was there.

Rainbow flinched and stepped back with a slight blush. He actually knew? She shook her head and then jumped right into the conversation. "Heya, how's it goi-"

WABAM!

Soarin blinked, processing what had just happened. He finally noticed that Lightning kicked Rainbow, and she fell on the floor. He was jst about to ask if she was okay until she slowly got up and gave Lightning Dust the death stare.

Lightning returned the stare and then hugged Soarin's arm. "Oh, sorry! I thought you were someone else!" She giggled, even though she knew neither of them would buy it. Soarin just stood there, leaving this to them.

Rainbow dusted her clothes and then cleared her throat. She stepped up and yelled, "THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" She stepped back and crossed her arms. "I rest my case."

Lightning rolled her eyes, about to protest, until the bell rang loudly into their ears. They had already missed the warning bell? "Shoot, sensei might get mad! See ya later, Soarin!" She laughed before rushing off to class, a small cloud of dust trailing after her.

Rainbow was about to do the same before Soarin stopped her. "What?"

Soarin blushed and placed a thin gift on her hand. "I'm...sorry I had to give it to you this way." He said so fast that Rainbow barely understood, but he quickly ran off to class.

Rainbow froze for a second before noticing a clock on the wall. She ran off to class, cursing to herself multiple times.


"Did you get anything?" Scootaloo asked, greeting Rainbow.

Rainbow slammed the door shut and laid herself flat on the floor. "Did you sneak in again?"

Scootaloo laughed, scratching her cheek. "Y-yeah....?" She said awkwardly. "That doesn't matter! Did you get anything from Soarin?" She asked again, munching on a piece of chocolate.

Rainbow cocked her head at the sight of it, but suddenly a thought hit her. "Ohhhhhh...............oooooh!" She chuckled and then sat next to her coffee table. "I see. Well, I didn't open it yet."

"Why not?"

"I didn't have the time." Rainbow said, then remembered that highschoolers had less free time than these kids. She took out the gift and unwrapped it before anything else. She stared at it for a while.

"What? What is i-"

"PONYSONA 5!!!" She screamed, raising the game in the air. "RANKU UP! I HAVE ACQUIRED THE ONE AND ONLY!" She quickly checked the cover and the back cover, then immediately opened it. She stared into the disk, as if it was glowing.

"Ponysona 5? The game you said you really wante-"

Before Scootaloo could continue, Rainbow turned the TV on, seemingly already booting up the game. Scootaloo blinked at how fast it took. Was she that excited? Was the game that cool? She wanted to know!

"Woah, woah, woah there sport." Rainbow said, suddenly remembering. "This game...ain't for kids."

"But I'm almost a tween!"

"I know and I'm sorry. If I could, I would."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I mean, I'd react the same as Rainbow if I just got a gift and then found out it was P5.

Next, I'm gonna do the cover art and then do the next chapter. I'm still going to be planning out the next chapter, though. Sorry this one didn't have any art. Computer problems and stuff.

Comments ( 28 )

Yay! :yay:
I love this chapter :heart:
I can't wait till the next one (I'm not pressuring you tho. Please don't think I'm pressuring you :fluttershysad: )
Lightning is like the only character i don't like(because she is ruining my otp) still this story is amazing!
I wuvv it so much!!

8160989 Kill 'em with cuteness :yay::pinkiesmile:

8178720 Thanks! :twilightblush: I made myself 1000% sure that lotsa fluff was added

:pinkiegasp:Me: *gasp*" SHE KICKED HER?! HONEY NOOO! DIDN'T SOMEONE TEACH YOU MANNERS?!"
Lightning: "WHO ARE YOU?!"
Me: "your worst nightmare! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough**cough**chokes and dies*"
Lighning: "Uh okay? Bye...."

Sorry, I'm just really bored right now...
Awesome story though!!:pinkiehappy:
Pinkie
Is
Amazing in this story!!
Also in mlp in general tho:pinkiecrazy:

8226004 Thanks~! I was actually aiming for Pinkie to be the wacky side character who was very crucial to the story but still lovable. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:
Beware of the wacky important side characters.

8230636
:rainbowlaugh:
Pinkie would probably be amazing anyway!
Her personality is just really crazy and you did amazing on showing that in your story:pinkiecrazy:

Are u alive or not:rainbowhuh:

Ok I got to say, I LOVE this book already my friend. :heart::heart:

You wanna now what im mad about? Is that Lightning Dust is trying to ruin everything from Rainbow just so she could have Soarin to herself, when he doesn't like her. I HATE Lightning Dust.:twilightangry2:
And Quibble Pants is in this to, and he knows better then to do this just to get Rainbow to like him, when she doesn't feel the same way for him. Quibble Pants, you are in BIG trouble mister. :twilightangry2:

I also hope that Pinkie Pie will help and find some ideas to bring Dash and Soarin together soon, 'you can do it Pinkie, you can DO IT!' :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I also hope that Soarin and Rainbow will be together (very soon) they are just to stubborn to admitted it to one another that they like like eachother alot. (lets hope that they will tell how they feel for eachother soon) :raritywink:

Anyways sorry if my comments were to long but I had to say it to tell you it.sorry.:fluttershyouch: but I love it my friend. And good luck on your next chapter. :raritywink::twilightsmile::heart::rainbowdetermined2:

Also what is this Ponysona 5 Rank Up Acquire game I haven't heard of? What type of game is that?

8394603 Thanks! I love hearing what the readers think :twilightsmile: Pinkie will most definitely be an important character. She already is if you think about it. GO PINKIE! :pinkiehappy:

Also Ponysona 5 is based off Persona 5. It's an awesome JRPG that I love and wish I could play, but alas, I don't have a PS4 :raritydespair: so I got impatient and watched the whole playthrough on Youtube :3
When she said "RANKU UP!" she was referencing how you rank up your relationship with the characters in the game. "I HAVE AQUIRED THE ONE AND ONLY" was also a reference to how you aquire magic powerz/that relationship lol.

8394948
Oooooohhhh I get it now, I get it. :pinkiehappy: sounds like fun to. Thanks for that my friend. :heart:And i do hope Pinkie might have a plan to help get Soarin and Rainbow Dash together soon. :raritywink: especially needs to stop whatever Lightning Dust and Quibble Pants are up to, 'Stop them pinkie pie, stop them.' I hate Lightning Dust. :twilightangry2: they are in big trouble now. Anyways lot's of good luck to you for the next chapters. :rainbowdetermined2:

8395091 No problem m8 :twilightblush: Imma be working on it soon!

8426349 I'm not good at making schedules and I hate making them because I always end up making at least one or more promises I can't keep, so....

I won't give an exact date, sorry. :fluttershysad: I don't want to raise spirits only for me to postpone it. Truth is the storyline is kinda complicated right now. "Writer's Block" as they say. Hopefully I'll be able to publish it soon.

8428651
Don't worry just ask because I really love this story 😁:pinkiesmile:.... Don't be sorry :raritywink::twilightsmile:

Uhm? Is this fic dead? :rainbowhuh:

8433833 I've explained it before already. Read it here: Kellster Ascends From The Grave

EDIT: Ah, I'm dumb. I just realized how to make a blog post on my phone.... and I thought I was good at technology ;; blog post should be up soon!

I don't know if people actually still look forward to this story, but just in case some still are, I just want to say that I'm not feeling confident in anything I do lately. Any story I write, any art I draw, I feel like it's not good enough... And when I do feel confident, I'll feel bad about it after a couple days...
It's been a loooong while since I've been here, and I don't remember if you get notifs if the writer posts a comment, but I'm currently typing this on my phone in the middle of the night because I suddenly thought of it, and I'm not sure if I should turn my laptop on just to write a blog post because I can't seem to find out how to write blog posts on my phone....
However, good news !!! I feel very bad about not doing anything about my story and leaving my readers without a word !!!!!! Instead, as I cringed reading the first few chapters of my story, I thought of rewriting the whole thing. Same characters, same "Soarindash", but better storyline and progression. Better character arcs too, since I feel like Soarin was too plain and Quibble and Lighting were just "annoying" and that was it. I have many complaints about my stories.
But I just know the story will be much better, since I've already thought of a better, if not good, storyline for the revamp! I just don't know if my readers will support it...
I'll probably delete this comment when I turn my computer on tomorrow and further explain everything in a blog post, but I just wanted to express my feelings about this as soon as I can. Again,I'm really sorry for making everyone wait when I said I'd finish this story... I can't promise anyone to be happy, but I do promise to write a better story, as long as people aren't opposed to the idea ! :pinkiehappy:
I'm still very unconfident on whether or not I'm making a good decision, and whether or not I'll do better this time... I'm even mad at myself for not just turning my laptop on right now and having to write such a long comment lol
But I just wanted to put this out there. I'm busy with school, so I can't guarantee that I'll be very fast... But I'll do my best! :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

8635722
Hi !!!!! ^^ I've missed you and all my readers, but the truth is I've lost confidence in anything I do.... I'm really sorry for making everyone wait. I've explained it all in another comment. I'm not sure if it's above or below this one since I'm writing on a phone, but hopefully you understand. Again, I'm truly sorry... BUT I HAVE A SOLUTION !!

Comment posted by RotiKhaase deleted Mar 19th, 2019
Login or register to comment