• Published 1st Aug 2016
  • 452 Views, 9 Comments

SkirtsWatch - AppleTank



A lemurfic offering. May he be appeased as Princesses and Overwatch in mashed together for no good reason.

  • ...
4
 9
 452

2) Scorecard

Author's Note:

Note: This makes the slightest bit more sense if you read the 2nd chapter of 99 bottles of Chaos on the Wall

Twilight stared horrified at the sea of destruction (and the occasional new fire) that sprouted out across Canterlot. “I ... I just woke up this morning. It was fine when I went to sleep! How did this happen so quickly?!”

Celestia stepped up next to her, looking flatly at the city with a very long straw hanging from her lips. “I find that it tends to help when you’re not sober. Heard from Spike that your blood ‘tastes’ like grape juice after you got a papercut.” She floated the straw over, which was currently IV’d to a vein on the elder Princess’s leg. “Want a drink?”

Comments ( 9 )

Well isn't that great, now I have to go read 99 bottles...I'll never clear my shelves at this rate. :ajbemused:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Oh, that's why it's marked as a sequel. I have to disagree with your author's note in the first part, I like this one considerably more (I just wish I knew who that was at the end).

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

7492088
Oh, so not a Princess? That's okay, I guess.

7492097
Well, I think Cinderella eventually becomes a princess? I mean, I don't really specifically mention that any of them were in the first place. I just figured that cinderella made for a fantastic pun and job description.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

7492244
Oh shit, I'm stupid. XD Well played.

7492633
yea, two years ago I got bored and drew various princesses with heavy caliber weaponry. Skirts seemed to like at least a few of them.

ok... after reading this i thought of 3 things
1.

2.

3.

.... also when you said Schnee weiss.... i got confused... then the sniper rifle came in and messed me up even more... then the freaking tf2 quote came in and i just.... gave up... too much refrences killing my head

7761984
Don't think too hard about it. I sure didn't.

Login or register to comment