• Published 6th Jul 2016
  • 2,073 Views, 85 Comments

Just Try To Stop Me - Berserk



He's just a bartender trying to protect his town.

  • ...
14
 85
 2,073
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Huh.......well then..,.....

Also, welcome back!!!!

Yes, it is back!! But this chapter is to short for my liking

Short, that's ok. Just glad this is back.

For some reason, I get the feeling that Jack doesn't like Celestia, and vise versa. And I don't know why.

The formatting is weird, don't do center aligned.

Also, it's spelled 'gala' not 'galla'

~Crystalline Electrostatic~
12:23_6/20/2017

My dark heart cherish this chapter ☢:twilightsmile:

So uhm is this story dead or just resting ?
Sorry to bother I just saw last update a year ago and its quiet since then so I was curious.

8878580
More or less resting I just been busy and forgot about it plays my editor flaked out on me so that's a thing

I got to say this is probably one of my favorite stories I've read with an OP character. I hope to read more from it my man! Also, Senso is awesome.

Hey, bud, nice story you have here. It would be pretty awesome if you could continue it! However, no offence but it seems you're in desperate need of an editor/proofreader who knows what they're doing. All of the chapters need looking over.

That being said, good job on this so far, and I'm quite sad that you haven't continued it in so long. Here's to hoping you get back on the horse.

Love,

Nito <3

Login or register to comment