• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 1,215 Views, 21 Comments

The Girls: Children of Troy and the Sons of the Bear - Chelis



Six college students travel to Equestria to investigate a string of abductions of ponies, which are believed to be taken by humans from their world

  • ...
11
 21
 1,215

Preparation

I looked over to Applejack, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash when the announcement was made about what happened to the three. A wave of anxiety and fear was overtaking the three. I knew I couldn't say much to help the situation, but I could at least assure one. I walked over to Rainbow, who was still flapping in mid air and I held her hoof in my hand

"it's going to be okay, we will get them back,'

Rainbow looked at me, and a small flavor of eagerness was starting to take hold "I want to help!"

"You will, once we find the invaders base, we will get them back and destroy the portal."

"Easier said than done," Jenna commented as she continued to watch the pings.

"northwest looks like deep in the Everfree. I was right all along!"

***

With Celestia's-permission, we rounded up some of her best guards and began our trek back into the forest. What was a four human, one pegasus team now was a 20 pony, four human trek, lead by Jenna who was being guided by the beacon radar in her hand.

A few hours in, and she stopped in front of a tree line. She raised her hand, and pointed down, which we followed by hiding behind trees and bushes. The pegasus in the group flew into the canopies of the trees. When I looked out, I smiled.

"Bingo"

in front of us was an olive tent city, with massive barrack tents scattered all over the meadow. A tall temporary chain link fence encircled the camp, with a small watchtower at each corner. In the center was an upright metallic square as tall as a two story house with a large control board to the side.

We had found the base.

Jenna signaled one of the guards to relay to everyone back in Appaloosa that the base was Found, and to rendezvous at another meadow a mile south of the base. We started our way to to get to the meetup point, which took longer due to having to walk through shrubs and the dense forest, in fact, we arrived at the point when Celestia and her guard were landing. Jenna ran up to to the princess to tell the news

"We found it, and we can kick them back our world and blow up the portal in one shot if we plan it right.

"Do you have a plan?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, ma'am! Us humans will sneak in pre dawn and lay what we will need to blow up the portal, your guards surround the place while we subdue and get them! So we get rid of them, and no interdimensional incident will take place" Jenna said with glee.

"We will need to go home and get shit for this," Nas noticed.

"Not a problem," Jenna said, looking at one of the spare airborne chariots that they had brought with them

"Princess, with your permission: we would like to be taken back home to get some supplies for our attack tomorrow morning," Jenna asked

Celestia nodded "Go ahead"

With that, we crammed ourselves in one of the chariots and flew off, with Rainbow Dash flying next to us the whole time.

* * *

When we first appeared in my living room, we set off to what we needed. For Jenna and Myself, it was planning what to do once we got to the other side of the portal. The plan was to blow it up not just on their side, but from ours as well, making sure that they wouldn't just come back later. We grabbed mostly our step dads emergency credit card, and light camping gear. Jenna decided to arm herself to the teeth in knives, while I had a simple baton.

We waited for Joshua and for Nas to come back, which they did within the hour. The first thing I noticed was a bulge in Nas's left hip.

"We said no guns!" I shouted.

"but I look all hood!"

"I said no guns!" I commanded.

"I dare you to try to take this from me." he snarled.

God dammit

"Fine, we are out of time anyway," I said as I looked back to the portal. We still had to return to Equestria, and get a ride back to the staging area. Still, the sooner we got this done, the sooner we all can go back to our normal lives, and to finally be with Rainbow Dash without the fate of their world in our hands.

* * *

From Canterlot Castle we took a waiting carriage back to the base. Within the hour we were gone they had set their base camp with tents. The Pegasus were seldom flying, which I assume was to keep them from being seen by the enemy base. Rainbow Dash, however, flew right at me as soon as we landed.

"Egg head!" she shouted in excitement as we shared another kiss. I lost count how many kisses we shared while he was a pony and I was a human. But it didn't matter, that small token of our love was all that mattered.

"They really brought out the Calvary for this one!" I said, looking at a large amount of the royal guards camping.

"They are the first wave. We have three more armies coming between midnight and dawn," she said with glee,

"Now what?" Brock asked, giving off a loud yawn.

"Well, we can eat and get a good nights sleep. I have a feeling it's going to be a long day tomorrow."

We had our meals, and all my friends went to bed…. Except for Rainbow Dash and I. We decided to sneak from camp and find a grassy field to stargaze.

She was laying on my chest, looking up at me, which in retrospect wasn't really a good way to watch the stars.

I looked down to see that her muzzle was close to my chin.

"You know, we haven't… You know" Dash said.

"Seriously?"

"We might as well," she said seductively, no matter what form she was, her bedroom eyes were hard to resist.

"Seriously? In our form? In this night?"

"Why not?"

"You're a real freak, Rainbow."

"You know it," she said as she moved her head up and started a deep kiss.

It was going to be a long night, and that was not counting down the hours we had before we had to liberate Equestria

Comments ( 2 )

Finally caught up! Of course the crusaders were the ones missing. :facehoof:
Also, someone is about to CIRD :rainbowwild:

LET THE SATYR MAKING COMMENCE:rainbowlaugh:

Jokes aside, really enjoying the story :twilightsmile:

Hmmm... 3 years. What's the status of the story?

Login or register to comment