• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,684 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,684

PreviousChapters Next
The Summit of Regents Begins

A deer messenger of Thicket, bringing saddlebags where he had the message that his king had ordered to deliver to Princess Twilight.

After arriving to the Light Kingdom and got near the citadel, he was shocked when he saw that part of it had been destroyed. The central area had been completely rebuilt, however the simple thought that had happened to the Light Kingdom was hard to believe.

"Halt!" a voice shouted.

The messenger turned and faced Blue Sword, accompanied by one of his guards.

"Tells us who are you, deer, and what your intentions are" Blue demanded.

"I am a messenger from Thicket" the deer replied. "I have a message from the king to Princess Twilight. It is an urgent message."

"I am Prince Blue Sword" Blue said. "You can leave King Aspen’s message with me."

"I have orders to deliver the message in hooves to Princess Twilight" the deer replied.

"Unfortunately, my wife is resting and, right now, I'm responsible for the kingdom" Blue said.

"I understand, but the content of the message is too important and King Aspen demanded that it should be delivered to Princess Twilight" the messenger said.

Blue sighed and said:

"Okay, follow me."

Before he left, he turned to the guard who was with him and told him:

“Continue to patrol the borders."

"Yes, sir" he replied.

And Blue began driving the messenger from Ticket through the citadel, heading towards the castle. The messenger, as they approached it, started to see the light ponies reconstructing the citadel, since Purple Smoke was not present.

"I'm sorry to ask this, Prince Blue Sword, but I can't help noticing..." the messenger started.

"Yes, I know" he said. "Unfortunately, the General of Chaos managed to invade the Light Kingdom and caused a lot of damage. But, in the end, we managed to drive him away and now we're making a lot of progress rebuilding the citadel."

Mirror Coat appeared in front of Blue Sword through his mirror spell and said, while making a bow:

"Prince Blue Sword, it gives me great pleasure to say you I was able to restore the minds of those who were questioned by the dark ponies. It was difficult, since breaking a mind is much easier than rebuild it, but, in the end, I managed to do it."

"Perfect, this is very good news" Blue said. "We’re really in need for more guards. Thank you, Mirror Coat."

He nodded with his head and then teleported though a mirror.

"Let's get going" Blue said to the messenger.

And they continued to advance towards the castle.

There, in Twilight’s room, she was lying in her bed and making her company were Shining, Cadance and Spike. The latter had returned to the Light Kingdom from the Dragon Lands, being shocked to see the citadel destroyed.

"If I was here when it all happened…" Spike said. “I could have helped.”

"There was nothing you could have done, Spike" Twilight said. "Believe me, Star barely managed to defeat the General of Chaos."

"Not to mention all the dark ponies that he brought" Shining said. "Some were fairly problematic.”

"The attack happened so quickly we barely had time to react" Cadance said. "This time, Chaos has outdone itself."

"By the way, where is our hero?" Spike asked. "I haven't seen him since I got here."

"Well, with all that happened, I thought it was for the best if he came back to the academy" Twilight replied. "Security has been beefed up and Golden Paladin settled there to make sure that no more villains try their luck."

Somepony knocked on the door and it opened up and Blue came in, saying:

"Sorry to bother you, Twily, but a messenger from Thicket appeared with a message for you."

"Seriously?" Twilight asked, surprised. "Well, let him in."

And the deer messenger came in and said, making a bow:

"Your Highness, I'm sorry to bother you, but the message I got is quite urgent."

Repairing then the presence of Shining, Cadance and Spike, he said:

"Message that is also for the Princess and Prince of the Crystal Empire and the Dragon King.”

That made everypony exchange glances with each other. The messenger went to his saddlebag and pulled out three letters that he delivered to Twilight, Cadance and Spike. They opened them and read them.

"What do they say?" Blue asked.

"King Aspen has called a summit with all the kingdoms of the Enchanted Forest with a Jinchuriki" Twilight said. "And he's asking the regents to certain kingdoms of the Pony World to participate as well."

"Yes, and, from what he's saying, is something quite serious" Cadance said, seeing the contents of the letter.

At the cafeteria of the academy, Star was with his friends, where it was revealed the event of the summit.

"A summit of regents?" he asked.

"Yes, that's what my dad said" Bramble answered. "He called for a summit of regents that includes some kingdoms of the Enchanted Forest."

"I already knew that" Galena said. "My father got the call."

"The more impressive is that he has called other kingdoms of the Pony World" Bramble said.

"Wow, that must mean that the subject is big" Gunter said.

"Yeah, maybe it's ‘cause tha Lord of Chaos and tha Jinchuriki he captur’d" Jonagold said.

Moonlight then elbowed Jonagold and motioned to Star. Realizing what she meant, Jonagold said:

"Oh, sorry, Star. I forgot that you're..."

"It's okay, Jona" Star said.

He then wondered if his parents had received the call as well.

In Twilight’s room, Spike said:

"I can't believe that King Aspen also called me."

"Well, he knows you're the Dragon King and you live in the Light Kingdom" Twilight said. "I think it is quite logical that he send a call to you."

"I don't know if you should go, Twily" Blue said. "You're still recovering. Let me take your place."

"Blue is right" Shining said. "Why don't you let him take care of it?"

"Nonsense, I think I can go to a single summit" Twilight said. "Moreover, for King Aspen to summon all the kingdoms with jinchuriki and others only underlines the importance of this."

"This is the Twilight I know" Cadance said. "Well, then I guess we'd better get back to the Crystal Empire immediately. We have to prepare things."

"Yes, you're right" Shining agreeded.

And the two left.

"If I may, I need to go too" the messenger said. "I still have other messages to deliver."

And he also left.

"For what it says, I can only take two escorts" Twilight said. "How Golden is at the academy, I want you and Heartbeat to come with me, Blue. You never know what can happen."

"Yes, sure" Blue replied.

"Well, I guess I should go get ready as well" Spike said. "Maybe it’s better if I take Ember and Flambeau."

And Spike also came out.

"Where will be the summit?" Blue asked to Twilight.

"At the Tower of Iron" she replied.

"The Tower of Iron?" he repeated. "But that’s in Trottingham. Why King Aspen would want to organize a summit with kingdoms of the Enchanted Forest somewhere in Equestria?"

"Maybe because it is located in Equestria" Twilight replied. “King Aspen must want the summit to take place in a neutral place and Trottingham is an autonomous city. It is without a doubt the perfect place for a summit of Regents."

"You know, in a way, I'm looking forward for this summit" Blue said. "I can't stop but thinking about what kind of regents that these kingdoms of the Enchanted Forest have and also what other regents were called."

After a few days, the time has come for the summit of regents. In the Golden Desert, Chief Strongpaw was preparing to go to the location of the summit, with two of his guards to escort him.

"Please, sir, be careful" said one of the representatives of the village.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine" Chief Strongpaw said.

And, having said this, he began to walk away, along with his guards.

In Griffinstone, Gael prepared to go to the summit with two of his guards.

"Are you sure you don't want to go, Greta?" he asked. "After all, you're the queen, the true regent"

"If I go, I would have to face the king of Aeropolis and you know how our families don't get along very well" she replied. "In addition, someone needs to take care of the kingdom and my uncle's not here and I trust your judgment."

Gael smiled and said:

"It's good to know that you think that of me, Greta."

The two hugged and then Gael and his guards took flight to go to Trottingham.

In Maretonia, Kyrippos was preparing to get into a carriage, also to go to the summit. The duke was looking very nervous and only calmed down when Ice Mirror put her hoof on his shoulder and said:

"Everything will be fine."

He waved with a smile, and then, after saying goodbye to his wife, he entered the carriage and motioned to the two guards who pulled the carriage and they advanced.

In the Dragon Lands, Spike and Flambeau waited at the border and then Ember arrived and landed.

"I’m glad you could join us, Ember" Spike said.

"Yes, your beauty is always a refreshing breeze..." Flambeau started.

"I think the praising can wait, Flambeau" Spike said to his brother, turning then to Ember. "I thank you for having agreed to come."

"Well, you're the king and I'm glad you thought of me to come with you" Ember said. "Beyond that, it's time for our kind to have the links it had before."

At the Crystal Empire, Cadance was prepared to go to the summit, with Shining and another guard, embarking on the Crystal Express, while in Canterlot Celestia and Luna, with a guard at one of their respective guards, took flight. Meanwhile, Ingrid say goodbye to Freeze Burn, who would stay, and departed to Oldenmark with two pegasus guards, going in the direction of Trottinghan.

At the Enchanted Forest, the various rulers of the kingdoms summoned were preparing also to go to the place of the summit.

In Aeropolis, King Godot, a griffon with a certain grumpy look, was preparing to go to Trottinghan. He had grayish tangelo fur, dark grayish scalet wings, dark gray gambogeish head and dark saphire bluish gray eyes. With two guards with him, he said:

“I just hope King Aspen has not invited the griffons of the Pony World. If he did that, then this will be pretty annoying."

And, having said this, he took flight, in conjunction with his guards.

In Stonult, the locals where cheering for their king, Hard Stone, who also was preparing to go to the summit. Hard Stone was a unicorn of short stature and age slightly advanced with dark grayish gold coat with a stone as Cutie Mark, a white mane with the top of his head completely bald with a triangular beard and whiskers with angular corners and very dark gold eyes. In your company, there were an earth stallion with a smile that had a dark grayish gambose coat with what appeared to be a stone statue as Cutie Mark, hooves of a darker shade, grayish gambose mane and amberish black eyes, and also a young unicorn mare with a moderate amaranth coat with a piece of lime as Cutie Mark, dark sapphire bluish gray mane and bluish black eyes.

The inhabitants said goodbye to their king who, grumbling, said, while passing his hoof from behind:

“Going to some summit with my age it’s such an annoyance. King Aspen obviously doesn’t have any regard for the older kings. Furthermore, the summit is at the Pony World. Did he forget about my bad back?”

“Well, gramps, why don’t you just retire?” the young mare asked with a smile. “Why bother trying to drag out the glory?”

The earth stallion gave a great laugh and then said to his king:

“Here, let me carry those saddlebags for you, Your Highness, okay?”

Seeing him trying to take his saddlebags, King Hard Stone exclaimed to him:

“Hooves out, Stone Quake! I can get this.”

Using his magic, Hard Stone took his saddlebags and put them on his flank, but, when he prepared to take a step, a huge pain on his back immobilized him and made him fell on the ground, while saying:

“My back!”

The mare smiled and said:

“Listen, gramps, do you want somepony else goes instead?”

“Your petulant child!” Hard Stone told her. “How old do you think I am?! I am Hard Stone, proud king of Stonult, and also your grandfather, Quartz Blitz! You should be more respectful. I can still carry my own saddlebags.”

He tried to walk again with his saddlebags, but a new pain made him groan again. Quartz Blitz passed her hoof through her face and said:

“What could we expect from a stubborn geezer?”

It was then that Stone Quake just took his king and saddlebags and then placed him on his back, saying:

“There you go, you may carry your own saddlebags if you want to. And now let’s go.”

And they started to walk, while Hard Stone said:

“What insolence… Fine… Who cares?”

In Evermist, Queen Mystic Heart also was preparing to go to the summit of regents. She was a beautiful-looking unicorn with a moderate cobalt blue coat with a heart surrounded by mist as Cutie Mark, moderate tangelo mane and moderate aquamarine eyes. By her side, between his two escorts, was a young pegasus stallion with a grayish tangelo coat with a storm cloud as Cutie Mark, light amberish gray and dark persian bluish gray mane and very dark indigo eyes.

"Well, let's do it!" she exclaimed joyfully. "I can't wait to finally meet the Pony World."

"My queen, please" the other escort said. "I must remind you that this won't be a sightseeing trip, but a business one. A summit of regents called by the head king of the Enchanted Forest is not something to be taken lightly."

"I know that, but we can enjoy the trip, can't we?" she asked.

The guard turned to the pegasus and said:

"Please, Prince Arcing Thunder, you have to help me here."

"I think we both agree that nothing can move out my aunt when she has something in his head" he replied. "I think we should go with the flow."

The guard sighed and said:

"Yes, I think you're right."

"Okay, let's go!" Mystic Heart said.

And they advanced.

Meanwhile, in Thicket, Aspen was preparing to go to the summit, while news from the kingdom of the Jinchuriki of Five-Tails refused to go to the summit.

"I should have predicted that they would say something like that" Aspen said. "Their Jinchūriki left the kingdom in order to escape the villains of the Lord of Chaos and now they are now shaking water off the cloak. Well, it doesn't matter, I suppose the others will be present."

"Your Highness, everything is ready" one of his guards that would accompany him said who was his captain of the guard.

He was a deer with moderate gamboge fur with light gray gambogeish underbelly, light yellow horns and brilliant gamboge eyes, wearing a red armor.

"Thank you, Blackthorn" Aspen said. "It's time to go. There is no time to lose."

And they put themselves on the way.

Night fell and, in Trottinghan, a village located in the Griffish Isles, guards kept guard at the entrance of a large tower made of iron. Suddenly, a red light appeared and, when it faded, Twilight, Blue and Heartbeat appeared.

"And we're here!" Heartbeat exclaimed. "I said we didn't need Mirror Coat. I pass through here all the time during my morning race."

The doors opened and a guard with a greenish coat and orange mane appeared.

"Welcome" he said to the newcomers. "It's an honor to have you here, Princess Twilight. As well as you too Prince Blue Sword and honorable Heartbeat."

"Uh, I like him" Heartbeat said. "He called me honorable. Nopony ever called me that."

"My name is Green Spear" the guard said. "I am the captain of the guard of Trottinghan."

"Thank you for this welcome, Green Spear" Twilight thanked.

"Don't tell me that we were the first to arrive" Blue said. "It seems that we will have to wait."

"I hope it's not for a long time" a voice said.

They turned and saw Chief Strongpaw approaching with his bodyguards.

"Princess Twilight, Prince Blue Sword, Heartbeat, how nice to see you again" the leader of the pony-panthers said.

"The pleasure is all ours, Strongpaw" Twilight said.

"Looks like you were also summoned by Aspen" Blue observed.

"In fact, I was" Strongpaw replied. "I think it's because I'm a former Jinchuriki."

"Well, I think it’s better if we take this conversation inside" Twilight said. "It's starting to get cold."

And they went in.

Soon the others arrive and the summit began. Green Spear sat in front of a grandstand in front of a large round table, where all the summoned regents were sitting. The escorts of each regent were behind the banners around the table.

"Let's start with this summit summoned by King Aspen of Thicket. I, Green Spear, Captain of the Guard of Trottinghan, will preside over all the procedures. And now, I'll announce the presents: Princess Twilight of the Light Kingdom, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna of Equestria, Princess Cadance of the Crystal Empire, Queen Ingrid of Oldenmark, King Gael of Griffonstone, Duke Kyrippos of Maretonia, Chief Strongpaw of the Golden Desert, King Spike of the Dragon Lands, King Aspen of Thicket, King Godot of Aeropolis, King Hard Stone of Stonult and Queen Mystic Heart of Evermist. Very well, let’s to start the summit."

PreviousChapters Next