• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,682 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,682

PreviousChapters Next
The Gold and Silver Brothers

At the HQ, Aspen was tapping on the table an impatient way on the table. Having enough, he got up and start to walk around the room. Both Celestia, Ingrid and Spike were watching him for some time and then Ingrid said:

“Just calm down, King Aspen. You’re the Supreme Commander, remember?”

“But you don’t know how fierce the Gold and Silver Brothers are” Aspen replied to her. “If Godot was here, he would share the same concern.”

“Wow, I can’t believe there’s something you’re afraid of, King Aspen” Spike said. “We already dealt with so much worse.”

“You’re wrong in both of your assessments, young dragon” Aspen said. “It’s not that I’m afraid and you cannot underestimate those two. They remain as two of the most vile criminal, not only in Aeropolis, but in all Enchanted Forest. Centuries ago, when the kings of Aeropolis and Thicket were forging the alliance between the two kingdoms, those two staged a coup and launched an attack to both the kings.”

“I remember that” Celestia said. “They also stole the Sacred Tools of Thicket and planted the chaos between the main kingdoms of the Enchanted Forest. But I never heard they possessed the Nine-Tails’ energy.”

“Well, that part was omitted to the outside of our realm and, in time, just became some fantasied story” Aspen said, returning to his place. “It appears that, not very long after Aeropolis captured and sealed Two-Tails, they tried to capture Nine-Tails as well, before he was captured by the Generals of Order and sealed inside Heartbeat. During that, Nine-Tails devoured both the Golden and Silver Brothers. But they were so unruly, thrashing around his belly, that the Nine-Tails couldn’t stand it, so he vomited them both out. Since then, they both got the Nine-Tails’ energy. Not surprising, as they both were inside Nine-Tails for two weeks.”

“That is quite a tale” Ingrid said. “But is it truth that they were able to wield the Sacred Tools of Thicket?”

“No ordinary being is able to use those tools” Aspen said. “They drain away energy and massive amounts of it. The most who tries it dies. The power to use them is passed through the royal family of Thicket. Of course, the ones who have the Nine-Tails’ energy are the exception, like those two monsters. They are warriors with a tremendous amount of energy who wreak havoc wherever they go. And they fear nothing, not even the Nine-Tails. So what really scares me about them is having our subordinates having to face them in battle.”

Hearing that, both Celestia, Ingrid and Spike couldn’t also help themselves from being as concern as Aspen.

At the coast, while the chaos of the battle was happening with the First Unit fighting the clones, the reincarnated beings and Kraken, Arcing was facing the Gold and Silver Brothers.

“I have to say, I don’t like the tone a brat like you I using against us” Grant said. “But I’ll shut you up.”

“It can’t be help” Gavin said. “It seems that too much time has passed. It is like if anyone in the Enchanted Forest doesn’t know us anymore.”

There was a pause and then two warriors of Evermist appeared besides Arcing. They were a unicorn stallion and a mare close in age and appearance, with the former with a smirk and the latter with a serious look.

“Blaze, Glacier” Arcing said.

“If you two are actually the Gold and Silver Brothers, we actually read about you two in our history books” Glacier, the mare, said. “Then don’t expect to have my respect. It isn’t cool.”

“It seems my deer cold sister is feeling his blood going hot” Blaze said. “Those two must be something.”

The two griffons smiled and then they made appear what seemed to be a great fan and a flat sword that were hold by Gavin and Grant respectively, with the rope around the former’s talon.

“Let’s do this, Grant” Gavin said.

“Of course, Gavin” Grant said.

“Wait, are those…” Blaze started, looking to the objects.

“No doubt, those are the Sacred Tools of Thicket” Glacier said. “They were stolen by them centuries ago. I’ve only seen pictures of them in Thicket history books. They have four of the five of them: the Golden Rope, capable of squeeze the victim’s spirit word; the Seven Star Blade – the flat sword – that severs and curses that spirit word; the Crimson Gourd, that records it and seals its speaker inside, and the Leaf Fan, capable of using all the six energy natures.”

“Quite a lecture, and I little hate to interrupt, but…” Blaze said.

And clones appeared around them.

“I got this!” Blaze exclaimed, charging his horns and setting the clones on fire, going then against the two brothers with a red light sword. “Those tools may be flashy, but they’re still only tools! They are no match for our magic that’s imbued with blazes from our hot souls!”

“No, Blaze, wait!” Glacier exclaimed, trying to reach her brother. “Just stay cool and let me finish!”

“Damn it, he’s too hot-headed” Arcing said, following them.

Grant smiled and then said:

“They talk too much. This is going to be just perfect. Are you ready? I’m taking the one on the back.”

And he advanced.

“You got it, Grant” Gavin replied. “Just leave the others to me.”

As Blaze prepared to attack, he said, while seeing Grant take flight to pass him and Glacier:

“He is avoiding my hot fighting spirit to attack Arcing instead?”

It was then that more clones appeared on his way, what he started to attack with his light sword while saying:

“You think you can escape my hot attacks by putting this guys between us?”

Combining the light sword with his magic fire, each blow was able to put the clones on fire.

“You have to stay cool and pay attention to what’s going on, Blaze!” his sister said, while trying to reach him.

Using the fan, Gavin was able to put out the fire created by Blaze, while approaching him rapidly and then gave him a strong blow with the Golden Rope. But he was able to still stand and then say:

“Wow, that was a strong scorching hot punch!”

And he continued to attack Gavin, but he dodge and then turned to Glacier, who prepared to attack him as well, only to be hit by the Golden Rope was well, with her cursing what happened.

“Blaze! Glacier!” Arcing exclaimed, surrounded by clones, while seeing his comrades suffering at Gavin’s talons. “Are you all right?!”

“Don’t look away while you’re fighting me, your brat!” Grant exclaimed, descending to give a blow on Arcing with the flat sword.

The prince took flight and took his own sword, what he use to block the attack and then retreat a bit. Grant then turned to his brother and told him:

“Change places, Gavin.”

“Right, Grant” he replied.

And, with a quick movement of wings, they changed their places.

“I can’t even stop one enemy” Arcing said, seeing how impotent he was to help his friends. “Blaze, Glacier, I’m sorry.”

“I got to be your opponent this time” Grant said to the two siblings.

“I have to admit that Gavin fellow knows how to give a very hot punch” Blaze said with his smirk. “And now we have to face Grant.”

“I think it is time we squeeze them, Golden Rope” Gavin said, turning to the siblings.

It was then that they both started to feel something getting out of them from their mouth. And then a portion of energy got out from both of them. Seeing that, Arcing asked:

“What is this? What’s happening?”

“The Golden Rope is able to squeeze the spirit word of whoever touches it” Gavin explained.

“Curse them, Seven Star Blade!” Grant exclaimed, advancing.

And he sliced the connection between Blaze and Glacier and their respective spirit words and words appeared on the side of the blade that was turned to Grant. He smiled evilly and then said:

“Now record, Crimson Gourd!”

And it just absorbed the spirit words to its inside.

“Okay, I’m done here, Gavin” Grant said to his brother.

Glacier couldn’t believe in her bad luck. She and Blaze had been cursed by the tools. However, Blaze, still clueless of the trouble he was in, said, still with a smirk:

“Too bad we are not done with you. It’s our turn now and we will…”

But, before he could finish, his sister was able to position herself behind him and put her hoof over his mouth.

“You should have let me finish my explanation” she said to him. “Listen, you can’t speak careless from this point on.”

After dealing with clones, Arcing asked her:

“What do you mean?”

“Blaze and I have a curse and sealing spell cast on us” Glacier explained, releasing Blaze. “Our spirit words have been taken hostage. And that means that the next time we said the word or phrase that we said most since birth, we will be pulled into that gourd and sealed inside.”

“My, my, aren’t we knowledgeable” Grant said. “It seems the passage of time revealed a lot of things.”

And then he threw the sword to his brother so he could know their spirit words.

“The word that we said most since birth is now forbidden to us?” Arcing asked. “Come on, we’re not playing a silly word game. This is all getting so dull.”

“I see…” Gavin said, seeing the words, preparing next to use the Feather Fan.

Meanwhile, Blaze was panicking as he couldn’t tell what was the word he said the most. His sister was looking at him, getting to know that he was trying to figure out his spirit word, something she couldn’t believe he hadn’t figure out.

And, with just a swing, Gavin made a torrent of flames to appear with the fan. The flames were able to reach all his oppenents. While Arcing and Glacier were able to dodge, Blaze was partially hit and, feeling the heat, ended up saying:

“It’s so hot!”

And, just like that, he started to be sucked by the Crimson Gourd.

“Your fool!” Glacier said.

And Blaze was completely sucked into the gourd.

“Blaze!” Glacier exclaimed.

It was then that Grant was fast to grab her from behind and hold her, with a talon covering her mouth.

“You know, there is an old saying that says that silence is golden” Gavin said. “The tongue is a source of misfortune. Right, Grant?”

“Yes, Gavin” Grant replied, turning then to his enemies. “This is what happens when you can’t shut up. Words are mere tools and ponies and others use them to trick each other through lies.”

“You…” Arcing said, wanting to do something to help Glacier.

“Hold it right there” Grant said to him. “If you move, I kill her. And I’m not lying about that.”

The situation was really delicate. Glacier seemed to have no exit and she accepted that.

“I’m sorry, Glacier.”

And Gavin went against Arcing with the sword, ready to strike, but the latter reacted with his and was able to slice the former’s talon and that had the sword and the rope. That really caught Gavin by surprise.

“Just like I expected” Grant said. “You proved to be really warriors from Evermist.”

Putting his sword aside, Arcing prepared to use his gale nature. Joining his front hooves, he said:

“Laser Circus Spell!”

And he created laser beams that he guided to hit only Grant and Gavin. The latter couldn’t believe of the speed and precision. The spell hit them, forcing Grant to let Glacier.

“Don’t underestimate us, you brat” Gavin said.

With one of his paws, he kick his own severed talon against Arcing, who was hit by the Golden Rope. Lying on the ground, Arcing’s spirit word started to get out.

“Let’s start with this one” Grant said, using the gourd to suck Glacier inside.

That let Arcing shocked, because Glacier didn’t say anything and yet was sealed away. But his attention was then drove away to Gavin who got his severed talon bac and reconnected and preparing to use the sword.

“Curse him, Seven Star Sword!” he exclaimed.

And he sliced the link between Arcing and his spirit word, while the latter tried to dodge.

“Now record, Crimson Gourd!” Grant said.

And it absorbed the spirit word.

Patting, Arcing quickly deduced what was the word he used the most. And the word ‘dull’ appeared on the sword.

At that moment, something got his attention. The combined attacks of the dragons were able to cause a lot of damages to the Kraken that weakened him enough to prevent him from attacking. Seeing that, Luna took flight, leaving momentously her fight with her grandparents, and then she made appear the cell blaster, which was modified so she could use it as well, and then she made the Kraken be absorbed to the life cell and, after that, she put it inside the prison-book, sending the monster back to his cell in Tartarus.

With one big enemy down, the greatest threat there were the two brothers, who Arcing should defeat before it was too late.

Now that he knew his forbidden word, he just had to make sure he didn’t say it. But the problem was that Glacier didn’t say anything was sucked either way to the gourd. Before those facts, he could only conclude one thing.

“You can get trapped if you’re silent for too long too, am I right?” he said to the two brothers.

“So you noticed” Grant said. “You may be the first to figure that out. You’re a smart one.”

“But just a little while ago, you said that silence was golden” Arcing said.

“But sometimes speech is golden” Grant replied. “Successful deceit is the truest proof of eloquence. And, in this case, silence is the most forbidden taboo.”

And he laughed and then continued:

“Didn’t I just tell you? Words are only tools that everyone uses to trick each other, nothing more. In our time, deceit and betrayal were acceptable as tactics, with the words being the tools.”

“There is no wonder why you two are symbols of disgrace not only in Aeropolis, but also in all Enchanted Forest” Arcing said.

That comment really upset Grant who exclaimed:

“What did you just say, your little brat?! I won’t stay here indulging your insult! Your nothing more of a pawn of your regent’s. You’re just a tool as well!”

And then Arcing remembered a talk he had with his aunt after the summit of regents, where he apologized for not being there to help her deal with Ulysses. However she said he shouldn’t blame himself, because she knew that, in the end she could trust in him. Was that what made him say:

“I’m no tool. I’m the queen’s most trustful warrior. You will indulge me.”

That made a smile appear in Gavin’s face.

“Hey, Grant…”

“What is it, Gavin?”

“Get the gourd ready.”

Taking a few second to realize what he meant, Grant then smiled too and said:

“I get it.”

It was then that Arcing started to be pulled towards the gourd. He was being sucked.

“But why?!” he exclaimed. “I didn’t even say the word dull!”

It was then that he remembered the last sentence he said, where he said ‘indulge’ that had a syllable just sounded just like ‘dull’.

“I get it now” he said. “I said You will indulge me. The word indulge… No!”

As he was being sucked, he remembered how his aunt’s trust in him made her to ask Aspen to make him the First Unit’s captain and how he just disappointed her. But it was not just her, but also Blaze and Glacier and all the other comrades in his unit.

“I’m so sorry, my queen. I’m sorry Blaze… Glacier. I’m sorry. I wish I could say I’m sorry to everypony.”

Confident that he was sucked, Gavin asked his brother:

“What if we joined the battle, Grant?”

“Sure, Gavin.”

But it was then that, for the latter’s shock, Arcing appeared before him and, with a sword blow, he threw Grant away, making him drop the gourd. The griffon went to hit his brother on the rope, throwing him then to the sea, while making him drop both the fan and the sword.

“He was not trapped?!” Gavin asked.

Arcing was able to get both the gourd and the sword, where he saw that his forbidden word had change to ‘sorry’. It would appear that proved he was very apologetic.

Grant’s spirit word appeared, while Gavin realized what happened for Arcing not be sealed inside the gourd.

“Don’t tell me that his first and second most spoken words switched places while he was being pulled into the gourd” he said.

Arcing threw his own sword against Gavin, what he defended, but then Arcing’s Laser Circus Spell hit him, what cause the water around him to get revolved. Taking advantage of that moment, he advanced towards Grant and said, while severing the link between Grant and his spirit word:

“Curse him, Seven Star Sword!”

After that, he said:

“Now record, Crimson Gourd! I think I’m doing this right.”

And the spirit word was sucked.

“How dare you?!” Grant exclaimed.

It was then that he felt a great wave of weakness, as his energy was drained away because off the use of the tools.

“It feels like I’m going to drop these before I can finish” he said.

He then looked to the sword, where Grant’s forbidden word appeared. He then said:

“You’re right. Words may be tools that everypony uses to trick each other. But when it really counts, the spoken word… can really be a very precious thing that can be used to reveal the truth.”

A little intimidated by Arcing’s resolution, Grant asked:

“I need your help… Gavin.”

“And that’s the exact reason why I’m going to seal you right now” Arcing said, while showing Grant his brothe’s named recorded as his forbidden word.

And so the Silver Brother was pulled into the gourd, while yelling:

GAVIN!

And he was completely sucked. After that, Arcing made a mental promise where he would release Blaze and Glacier when he could, as it was because of them he was able to seal Grant. Now he only had to deal with Gavin. But that would be a very difficult task as he was about to find out.

The loss of his brother made Gavin’s anger to get its limits, as red energy started to involve him.

“Why, you…” he said to Arcing. “You wimp… How dare you?!”

And there was a huge explosion that made the sea to ravage the beach. Arcing was able to escape thanks to his wings, but the clones that were there, along with some poor unfortunate warriors didn’t have the same luck. Through the veil of water, big red eyes could be seen. It was then that giant tails with a blood-red energy layer hit the beach stone walls, making some of the ones who were fighting there to fell to their doom. When the water calmed down, Gavin appeared, with a completely different form.

He was looking like a jinchuriki in the second phase of transformation. Fox ears came out from his head, while six tails waved behind him, with one vastly longer and thicker than the others. Arcing couldn’t believe what he was seeing.

“How dare you to do such thing to Grant?!” he exclaimed with a very raspy voice. “You’re going to pay!”

And he roared.

“He looks… just like the Nine-Tails’ jinchuriki” Arcing said.

Gavin’s sudden transformation made everyone to look in shock.

“What is that?!” Flambeau asked, hoovering besides Nitelite and Ember.

“I don’t know” Ember replied.

Luna, seeing what was happening, approached them and said:

“You better be very careful now. I don’t know how it is possible, but he possesses Nine-Tails’ energy and has entered into the second phase transformation. It will be like when Prince Star Knight is on a rampage. In this moment, that thing is nothing more than an extension of Nine-Tails’ hate.”

At the Tailed Beast Temple, Star Knight was continuing his training to adapt his Spiraling Sphere with the Tailed Beast Bomb.

“That’s it, the balance between the positive and negative energy is good” Hawthorn said. “You know what to do now, Star.”

“Here I go!” he said. “Tailed Beast Spiraling Sphere…!”

At that moment, something disrupted his concentration. It was a brief vision of Gavin while in the second phase transformation. Because of that, the sphere lost his form and exploded, sending Star back. He fell on the floor while on his normal form.

“I can see that didn’t work” Hawthorn said, while Star sat. “You were so close. Why did you lost your focus?”

Star couldn’t stop reminding what he just felt.

At the shores, Gavin roared, causing some waves of water that Arcing was able to endure.

“This is really not good.”

Seeing Gavin look at him with an extreme rage, Arcing made a nervous laugh and then said:

“I’m really sorry for what happened.”

“Too late for that!” Gavin exclaimed, while extending his thicker tail ready to hit Arcing.

He was able to dodge, but the tail went through and hit the rock wall, making many soldiers to fall. Luna, using her magic, was able to caught the tail and then said:

“How can this be? He just looks like a jinchuriki.”

“Not quite, but close, princess” an elder griffon said, approaching. “Many few know about this, but, Aeropolis tried to tame once the untamable Nine-Tails. That’s when the Nine-Tails devoured Gavin and Grant, expelling them after two weeks.”

“I see…” Luna said. “Then you need to contact HQ immediately!”

“Yes, mam” the griffon replied, moving away.

At HQ, White Light asked:

“Where are the reinforcements? And what is the status of Prince Arcing’s First Unit?”

“They captured Kraken and sealed Grant, but it seems Gavin is with the Nine-Tails’ cloak and is on a rampage” Diamond Glow said, receiving the message from the unit.

Aspen got up and said to a deer that was close:

“Start to make preparations.”

“Yes, Your Highness” the deer replied, moving away.

“If Gavin has transformed, then we can’t stop him” Aspen said.

“There’s one thing I don’t understand” Celestia said. “How can he have the Nine-Tails’ cloak?”

“My thoughts exactly” Ingrid said. “We can understand he has his energy, but being able to undergo the Tailed Beast transformation? How can that be possible?”

“They were inside Nine-Tails for two weeks” Aspen said. “Supposedly, they were able to survive by eating Nine-Tails’ entrails. No one has ever eaten the Nine-Tails’ energy-rich flesh. No, I take that back. I heard rumors that some in my kingdom tried to do the same with one of Eight-Tails’ tentacles, but they all died before becoming jinchuriki.”

“Okay, that is just gross…” Spike said.

“But those two are different” Aspen said. “They managed to survive somehow and now they became pseudo-jinchuriki of the Nine-Tails.”

“Then what we have to do to take them down?” Celestia asked.

“There is only one way” Aspen replied. “It’s true that Gavin possesses enormous energy and power, what is an undeniable fact. However, we can still use the fifth and final Sacred Tool, the only one they weren’t able to steal, against them. Come with me.”

Gavin was still trying to hit Arcing with the tails, but he was always able to dodge, while holding the two tools he was able to get. He took refuge behind a boulder and then started to think in a way to defeat Gavin. If only he could seal him inside the gourd too, but he needed the Golden Rope to do so and he couldn’t see it while he was covered by the cloak.

A light unicorn teleported to his side and said:

“Sir, a message. HQ said they will send the Sealing Urn.”

Recognizing the object, he said:

“I see, thank you.”

The unicorn teleported away and Arcing smiled slightly. The Sealing Urn would serve far much better than the Crimson Gourd.

Aspen took Celestia, Ingrid and Spike to a room where the deer that left the main room brought the sealing urn.

“This is the Sealing Urn, one of the Sacred Tools of Thicket. It was used to seal away the Eight-Tails when he went into a rampage.

“What does it have that make it so special?” Spike asked.

“It doesn’t need the other tools to work” Aspen replied. “All you have to do is to say the target’s name and, if they respond, their voices are recorded and they are sealed inside. It was the only thing we were able to save from them and now we’re going to use it against Gavin.”

“But how will we transport this?” White Light asked. “The situation is too dire.”

“I was counting with Princess Celestia and Queen Ingrid to help us with that issue” Aspen said, turning to them. “Your alicorn magic may be powerful enough to transport the urn to where the First Unit is.”

“Well, using a teleportation spell on an object to a faraway place is a little too complicated, but if we combine our powers…” Celestia said, looking to Ingrid.

“Yes, sister, we can do it” Ingrid said.

Celestia nodded.

“Wait, but won’t Gavin know how the urn works?” Spike asked. “If that’s so, then how are we going to make him respond to the call?”

There was a pause before that problem, but then White Light said:

“I got an idea that we can try.”

“Any idea you may come up with may be sure to work” Aspen said. “You can deal with it. Princess Celestia, Queen Ingrid, you may proceed.”

And so the two sisters advanced. They close their eyes to focus on the Horseshoe Bay and then they accessed to their magic. They casted the spell and the urn was teleported.

Using the Seven Star Sword, Arcing was battling more clones that approached him. It was then that a light appeared, along with the Sealing Urn. The light caught Gavin’s attention and he spotted the urn.

“The Sealing Urn…” he said. “That thing should be ours. I see… They’ll try to seal me away, won’t they?”

Arcing studied all the properties of the only Tools the Gold and Silver Brothers didn’t stolen, as Thicket continued to use it to control Eight-Tails. But, if he knew about it, then Gavin most certainly knew as well. How would he seal him, then? But, if HQ sent them that, then they should have a plan. Until he got to know, he just had to keep it save.

Gavin, in order to prevent them from sealing him, attacked the place where Arcing was with the thicker tail, only to see Arcing emerge flying, carrying the urn with a bubble. Using the light nature, he made light pass through the bubble and create multiple illusionary versions of the original.

“Sorry about that, but I cannot afford you to take the only think that can help us defeat you” Arcing said.

It was then that many soldiers surrounded Gavin, using combined fire and water magic to disorient Gavin, while trapping him inside elevated ground made by earth nature users. Arcing landed at the top and he said:

“I’m sorry about this.”

And then he used his black lightning, hitting him hard, while the ground trap closed completely, with Arcing retreating. There was a pause, where everypony waited to see if they did it. But then, the stone started to crack and the trap was undone, with some debris crushing soldiers, while one or two were impaled by one off the tails. Gavin roared and then exclaimed:

I’LL TEAR YOU APART!

And he started to cause great destruction at the beach, while targeting soldiers randomly. Luna, who was watching while trying to control the battle, while Arcing was dealing with Gavin, couldn’t believe how much damage one being could do, mainly one that wasn’t a true jinchuriki.

Arcing, who was able to take advantage of that rampage to hide behind another boulder with the real urn, couldn’t believe who that combination of attacks wasn’t able to take him down.

At HQ, White Light approached Diamond Light and, after telling his plan, asked:

“Do you think he can handle it?”

“I only met him once, but he seemed to be very capable with the spell” Diamond Light said. “But this plan of yours seems a little risky.”

“Tell me something that it isn’t” White Light replied. “Now, connect me to Arcing.”

“Yes, sir” she replied, putting then a hoof over his forehead.

And then he said to Arcing after Diamond Glow made the connection:

Prince Arcing, this is Captain White Light from HQ. Listen up.

I have been waiting from hearing from you” he replied.

You have the Sealing Urn, right?” White Light asked. “For this plan to be successful, the presence of somepony capable of using mental magic is critical. Please, hold on until the one we chose to execute the plan get there.

And the connection ended. But even if White Light told Arcing to hold on, he didn’t know for how long they would be able to do it, as they have lost too many soldiers and the number of injured were also enormous.

It was then that he noticed the sudden silence in the battlefield. Where was Gavin? A few little rocks fallen over him were the answer and he looked up saying Gavin descending over him. It was then that Obsidian Blade appeared and gave a strong punch powered up by an earth nature spell that made the griffon to retreat.

“Prince Obsidian Blade” Arcing said, getting up.

“Sorry if I’m late” he said, while reinforcements from the Second Unit appeared, with his daughter between them.

The First Division got very excited with their arriving, but the same couldn’t be told by the clones. After gathering everyone, including Luna and Freeze Burn, Arcing said with Obsidian by his side:

“HQ has a plan. We’ll strike Gavin with a mental manipulation spell and, until the one they choose gets here, we have to hold this location” Arcing said.

While the soldiers cheered Arcing, Freeze Burn said to Luna:

“So, we’re going to force Gavin to respond to the call. A good plan, but, for it to work, the chosen one to execute the plan must be really good with mental manipulation. I think only Mirror Coat or Diamond Glow would be able to do something like that.”

“We need to have faith that they will choose the right one to execute the plan” Luna said.

And so they continued to battle Gavin, the clones and the reincarnated beings, but even with the reinforcements, fighting the enemy was starting to become too much dire to support. It was then that the reinforcements from the Fourth Unit arrived. Between them were Lightning Bolt that nodded to Silverweed who nodded back and teleported to where Arcing was and said:

“I’m here to execute the plan. The only thing I need is that you hold him on his place. My experience with this kind of spell is not like Mirror Coat’s or Diamond Glow’s. I need him in one place to cast spell.”

“You got it” Arcing said, turning then to the others. “You know what to do!”

And they all started to attack Gavin, who tried to protect himself with the tails or dodging, while saying:

“Your middling underlings! Do you really think you can beat me!”

It was then that bounds rose from his shadows, starting to bind him. It was Luna who was using a spell to restrain him.

“Now, Silverweed!” she exclaimed, while trying to hold Gavin, who was fighting to release himself.

The unicorn focus to concentrate and then he casted the spell. There was a pause and then Gavin immobilized.

“I got him!” Silverweed exclaimed through Gavin.

And so Arcing opened the urn and then called:

“Gavin!”

“Yes!” Silverweed replied through Gavin.

And so the urn released a light and started to suck Gavin into it. He tried to hold it, but he wasn’t capable of doing it. At the time Gavin was being sealed, Silverweed released the spell, returning to his body and falling on his knees, as exhaustion took over him. After Gavin was inside the urn, a mass of black goo emerged, while saying with Gavin’s voice:

“I can’t believe that we, the Golden and Silver Brothers, the greatest warriors of Aeropolis, were taken down by the lights of them!”

“I’m sorry for this, but I told you I would strip away the shine from your gold and silver and that’s what I just did” Arcing said.

And so he closed the urn, sealing Gavin completely.

“All right, now that the main crisis is aborted here, I want some of you to nurse the injured!” Obsidian Blade said. “The rest come with me!”

The clones looked the scene with anger and frustration, while they saw the enemy coming against them.

Arcing was looking after the Sealing Urn, but he couldn’t stop thinking about where the Leaf Fan was, as he had the urn, the Seven Star Sword and the Crimson Gourd and the Golden Rope was sealed inside the urn along with Gavin.

While he was resting after using the mental spell and taking some pills he created to recover energy, he saw the Leaf Fan floating close by and he took it with his magic, wondering what it was.

PreviousChapters Next