• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,677 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,677

PreviousChapters Next
Shining Armor and Blue Sword

Shining Armor was moving around the woods in the middle of the mist created by the enemy, carrying with his magic the Executioner’s Blade. It was then that he heard acclaiming saying that Armored Oath had been able to seal two of the Swordsponies of the Mist.

“Looks like you did well, Armored Oath” Shining said. “I just hope I can keep the morale up to the rest of the regiment.”

He said that because of all the intel he had received about the Seven Swordsponies of the Mist. According to it, all of them were fearful fighters, what could represent a great difficult for all of them. Now, he went to face two of them who were described as being two of the ruthless of them all.

An explosion nearby caught his attention, while seeing the birds getting away. Shining advanced towards that place where the explosion happened. He could hear a guard asking for help. When he got to the guard, he saw him moving in a strange way.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“It’s this strings!” the guard exclaimed. “They’re controlling my body!”

Shining was able to see them, shining while being pulled, at a branch of a tree. They started to pull the guard back. He tried to fight, but it was an useless attempt, as the strings were too much stronger. When he hit the tree, Sharp Needle threw the Sewing Needle, which pierced the tree and then the guards body, retrieving it while the guard died.

He then revealed himself to Shining, who then noticed all the other guards who had been pierced and stitched to the trees around them, some of them having a painful and slow death, what made him look in an angry way to the swordspony, who just laughed. The unicorn couldn’t believe how could exist somepony who took pleasure in crucifying other ponies alive.

All of the sudden, an explosion made the ground under him to shake, while a bunch of guards were thrown by it. Clashing Storm then appeared, waving his blade and making explode all the guards who were down, being dead or alive. Seeing that, Shining advanced towards him with the Executioner’s Blade, exclaiming:

“Stop! Stop it!”

And they started to exchange sword blows, while Shining asked:

“Is this some kind of game for you?!”

He then noticed the one he had just saved that was a young earth mare from Maretonia that he recognized as being called Gleam that was unconscious. Shining then turned to the two swordsponies and told, with a disgusted tone in his voice:

“You two are unforgivable… I feel sympathy and pain for the past generations who had been forced to fight against their will. But you… You’re raveling killing. You’re a disgrace to the ponykind.”

“Stop being so foolish of yourself” Clashing Storm said, with a smile, noticing the Executioner’s Blade in Shining’s possession. “Who give you permission to wield the Executioner’s Blade?!”

And he advanced ready to use the Explosive Blade, only to be blocked by the Executioner’s Blade. They exchanged a few blows and then Sharp Needle exclaimed:

“That sword belongs to the Seven Swordsponies of the Mist!”

And he threw his Sewing Needle, trespassing, to Shining’s shock, Clashing Storm’s body in order to hit him. Using the Executioner’s Blade, he blocked it.

“An outsider using the Executioner’s Blade?” Sharp Needle said, pulling the string to recover his blade while trespassing Clashing Storm’s body even more. “I don’t like it one bit.”

And he advanced to fight Shining, while Clashing Storm’s body recovered. After that, he exclaimed:

“That cocky is mine!”

And he put himself in Sharp Needle’s way to fight Shining, causing another explosion. Shining used the Executioner’s Blade to protect himself from the debris thrown by the explosion. But the same didn’t happened to Sharp Needle, whose body was severely affected by the explosion. However, due to the Reincarnation Curse, he recovered quickly.

Panting for all the effort he did, couldn’t believe that, even though they can’t die, they didn’t considerate each other, making brutal attacks.

“I’m going to kill you and take back the Executioner’s Blade” Clashing Storm said to Shining.

“No, I will” Sharp Needle countered his partner.

That made Clashing Storm to turn to him and said:

“Stay back. I’ll kill you if you get in my way.”

That only made Sharp Needle to laugh and then say:

“I am already dead.”

Clashing Storm grunted and rolled his eyes and then the two started to advance towards Shining. The latter knew that he, alone, wouldn’t be able to handle those two vicious swordsponies. It was then that, after a blast of magic, the ground under Clashing Storm and Shining shacked, what forced them to retreat. It was Blue who casted that spell, appearing in front of Shining, and then told him:

“I thought you could use some help.”

“Blue!” Shining exclaimed with a smile. “Thanks Celestia you’re here.”

“Hey, you’re the one who said to regroup because it was too dangerous to fight in small platoons” Blue replied. “What makes me wonder why you are dealing with this all by yourself, mainly against two Swordsponies of the Mist.”

“I guess I just wanted to protect everypony and got in over my head” Shining said. “Where’s Twily?”

“Dealing with the user of the Lightning Blades” Blue said. “Don’t worry, she has all the help she needs. That’s why I came to help you. We should retreat. By the way you look, your opponents are really strong.”

“You couldn’t be more right” Shining said, going to Gleam while Blue watched Sharp Needle and Clashing Storm.

He tried to wake her up, being able to do so.

“Where am I?” she asked who, after noticing Clashing Storm, exclaimed. “That pony… He killed all my comrades!”

“I know” Shining said. “I’m sorry. Listen, we’ll take care of the enemy, while you go regroup with the main regiment.”

“But, the two of you…” she started.

“We’ll be fine” Blue told her. “For the fight that will start, you’ll only get in the way.”

Although she didn’t want to leave, Gleam got up and said:

“Be careful.”

And she moved away. Shining then turned to the enemy he and Blue had in front of them and the latter said:

“And now you’ll pay for treating our comrades like they are mere toys to play with.”

“Be careful, Blue” Shining advised, while preparing the Executioner’s Blade. “They are Sharp Needle, who wields the Sewing Needle, and Clashing Storm, who wields the Explosive Blade. They both committed many crimes when Evermist was known as the Bloody Mist. One killed his master and the other killed his brother.”

“That’s right!” Clashing Storm exclaimed. “And if you get in my way, I’ll kill you too.”

Sharp Needle just laughed.

“I guess we can call them the cold-blooded combo” Shining said. “We have to stay focused.”

“Don’t worry, we are a better team than them” Blue said.

“I think you’re right about that.”

“Well, let’s go then” Blue said.

And the two pairs advanced towards each other. Clashing Storm attacked Blue Sword, who was able to dodge and defend his attacks. But when he was distracted, Sharp Needle threw needles against him. But Shining appeared and block them with the Executioner’s Blade, going to face him, but then he noticed something that was missing.

“His long blade…” Shining said.

And, pulling a string, Sharp Needle made several wires appear on the ground, stretched. Before he could land, Shining’s quick thinking made him jump on them and exclaim:

“Blue, watch out!”

But before he could do anything, Sharp Needle made his sword return to him and pulled the wire, making all the one he hid in the ground to stretch. Clashing Storm’s leg were completely cut off, but Blue was now stuck by the wire that he tried to cut, but to not avail.

“This wire is unbreakable” Blue said, while using his magic.

After his legs were regenerated, Clashing Storm tried to use the explosion of his sword on Blue. And so a great succession of explosions happened, creating a big crater. At the center of that crater, were Shining and Blue, as the former was able to erect a barrier that protected them, although that didn’t stop Blue being hurt on the hooves because of the wire.

“You really saved me, Shining” Blue said, while the barrier disappeared. “Thanks, brother.”

“I was far too naïve” Shining said, with the eyes closed. “I had all the information about the Seven Swordsponies of the Mist, but I never though they use the fact that they are reincarnated beings so effectively.”

Noticing that Shining didn’t opened his eyes, Blue realized something and asked:

“Shining, did they…”

“Yes, they got my eyes” Shining replied. “I think it’s only temporally, but still… This is bad.”

The two reincarnated swordsponies were at the edge of the crater and saw that them were still alive.

“Two of the Swordsponies of the Mist are our enemies and we’re both in bad shape” Blue said. “I could use my magic to heal my hooves and give us more chances, but I guess that wire is immune to magic. Things don’t look good for us.”

“Blue…”

“Don’t worry, we both have already faced so much worse than this” Blue said. “Have you forgotten about when Fire Punch hold us prisoners at my wedding with Twilight? Or when we faced Rothbart and Medusa? But that’s not the only occasions I can remember. Remember that time when we went to pursue changelings that attacked Vanhoover? It was only us and Silverweed. We were in great disadvantage. I wanted to continue the attack, but you, who were in charge, wanted to retreat. We had a great disagreement and went on my own to face the enemy so you and Silverweed could escape, but the changelings cornered me. It was that moment, when I thought that everything was lost that you appeared to save me. We both fought valiantly, helping each other. That’s what we need to do.”

Knowing what his old friend and brother-in-law was trying to say, a smiled appeared on his friend. They both got up and advanced, with the Executioner’s Blade being left there. While they were running side by side, Blue told Shining:

“You can’t see right now, so try to not push yourself, Shining.”

“If I can’t see, I’ll use my ears, my nose or even my coat” Shining said, while they approached the edge of the crater. “I won’t give up until I save all my friends.”

“So you also remember that time too” Blue said. “I’ll right then, let’s go!”

And they got out of the crater, turning then to Sharp Needle and Clashing Storm.

“Come on” Blue challenged them, with a smile. “Bring it on.”

Preparing their respective swords, the two swordsponies started to turn around the crater, each one going on a different way. Blue started to run along the way that would meet with Clashing Storm with Shining running behind, following the sound of Blue’s steps. When they meet him, Clashing Storm tried to use the Explosive Blade on Blue, but he dodge with a jump. Sharp Needle arrived there and threw his long sword at the latter who, with a quick hooves movement, was able to dodge as well.

Clashing Storm went to use his sword on Shining, but he, determinating where the Pegasus were, made him trip, putting himself back to back with Blue, as the latter faced Sharp Needle and Shining faced Clashing Storm, who got up.

“All right, let’s do this” Blue and Shining said at the same time.

“Don’t underestimate me!” Clashing Storm exclaimed, as he and Sharp Needle went to attack their respective opponent.

However, the two unicorns, due to the time they trained together as children and during the academy, without speaking the time they were best friends, were able to synchronize their attacks in a way that Shining, although couldn’t see at that moment, was able to tell where Blue was and, by matching his movements, we could tell where the enemy was. It was like he was able to see.

The fight brought them to the interior of the crater where Sharp Needle and Clashing Storm’s hostility towards one another started to work against them, as they put themselves in front of each other.

“Hey, move it!” Clashing Storm exclaimed to Sharp Needle, after they bumped against each other.

“You move!” he replied. “Better, why don’t you disappear?!”

“That’s it! I’m going to take care of you first!”

Because of that, Blue and Shining were able to surround them.

“You don’t think of your comrades as comrades” Shining said to them.

“So, in reality, you two were never a match for us” Blue added.

“Shut up!” the two swordsponies exclaimed, going to attack them, only for the two unicorns to teleport away. “Teleportation spell?!”

And so they found them going towards them, both using the light swords. They tried to dodge, but they couldn’t move without hitting each other. They were cornered. They were both hit and Shining asked, while removing his horn from Sharp Needle:

“Did we do it?”

But they were still standing, while their wounds started to regenerate. Clashing Storm exclaimed:

“Okay, that’s it! Now you will pay dearly for that!”

“Watch out, Shining, get back!” Blue warning, while retreating.

Shining did the same as Blue.

“I’ll use my Explosive Blade to explode with this all area!”

“Hey, we may be immortal, but, if you do that, we’ll die!” Sharp Needle exclaimed.

“Maybe, but we won’t know until we try it!” Clashing Storm exclaimed, preparing to do his move.

But, before he could do it, he and Sharp Needle were hit by an immobilization spell.

“What?!” Clashing Storm said, shocked. “I can’t move!”

That spell was casted by a guard who was with a team that included two pony-panthers of the sealing core. They were with Gleam who said:

“Captain Shining Armor! Don’t worry, I brought the sealing team with me.”

Shining was seeing that, as he had recovered his vision. Noticing that, Blue said:

“So, you can see again.”

“Yes.”

When the others approached, Shining said to the pony-panthers:

“Get these two sealed quickly.”

“Yes, sir!” they replied.

“I knew you would be able to avenge their horrible deeds” Gleam said to Shining and Blue.

They didn’t say nothing, remembering that, in that mission that they had recalled befored, the same thing had happening, with Silverweed arriving with reinforcements in order to defeat the changelings. It was funny how that battle was so similar to that situation.

“I think we should go to the other platoons now” Gleam said.

“I agree” Shining said. “Mainly, I want to go help Twily sealing Light Blast.”

“If I know her, she must be at this moment defeating her and sealing her” Blue said.

Like Blue had said, Twilight was going well, with her blocking every attempt of Light Blast to attack her with the lighting of the Lightning Blades. Frustration was been accumulated in the female swordspony, what caused her attacks to become sloppy.

“I’m going to fry you, your little princess!” Light Blast exclaimed.

But, before she could use her Lightning Blades again, Twilight used her magic to disarm her from them, shooting then a magic beam that hit her and threw her against a tree. Using then an immobilization spell to hold her.

“Now, seal her!” she told to a griffon belonging to the sealing team who advanced and used the sealing cloth to seal Light Blast.

After that was done, Twilight was finally able to take a deep breath and then said:

“And it’s another swordspony going down. I wonder how Shining and Blue are going…”

PreviousChapters Next