• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,677 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,677

PreviousChapters Next
The Capture of Two-Tails

The news about Moonlight’s corruption reached Fluttershy and Thunder Night, who became devastated by the news, especially Fluttershy. Thunder Night wanted to help in any way he could, but nothing was worth until the villains attacked again.

Star tried to deal with Moonlight’s disappearance the best he could, but it was very difficult for him. Dealing with the school and the trainings was something he could do, but what he couldn't do was to handle the comments that the other students were saying about what happened. As if it weren't bad enough having witnessed everything that happened.

However, in spite of everything, the villains were continuing with their work to capture the Tailed Beasts…

The Kingdom of Aeropolis was a kingdom in the Enchanted Forest located in the mountains, being the kingdom with more altitude. The location itself was a defense mechanism against invaders, since the thin air and the high altitudes to non-adapted beings were not favourable factors. The kingdom itself had a certain similarity to Griffonstone, but the houses were made of stone and had a certain elegance that the Pony World griffon kingdom didn’t have. The castle was obviously what was located on the highest point of the kingdom.

Lots of griffons flew and walked through the kingdom peacefully. Among the inhabitants of Aeropolis, there were also some ponies, who wore caps and scarves because of the cold. In addition, at the base of the mountain where Aeropolis was located, there was a small village of ponies, with who the griffons kept a good friendship.

Galena, having come to spend the weekend at home, was walking through the streets of the kingdom with a quite saddened look. Since the day that Moonlight had been corrupted by Adagio, she didn’t have her best friend to talk and have a good time. In a way, she blamed Star for what happened, but she knew he was suffering as much or more than her, so she just forgot the anger she had for him. However, the missing she felt for Moonlight prevented her from smiling.

"Looks like you need a shoulder to cry on" a voice said.

Galena turned and faced with an adult female griffon with grayish crimson fur, dark grayish crimson wings, grayish brown head and talons and grayish blue cornflower eyes. She had a kind of scarf and headband.

"Aunt Gigi" Galena said.

"What's the matter with you, my dear?" Gigi asked.

"Well, you know..." Galena started.

"Let me guess" Gigi said. "You're thinking about that friend of yours, isn't it?"

Galena nodded her head and said:

"I just can't believe what happened. How is possible that Moonlight can be a villain? She was always the sweetest pony I have ever met, besides being my best friend."

"You know, Galena, we all have a little bit of darkness in our hearts" Gigi said. "It is an undeniable truth."

"It's a really horrible one, that’s for sure" Galena said. "If it were up to me, there would be no evil."

"Don't say that, my dear" Gigi said. “After all, everything has a reason to exist, including evil. But if the light can produce shadow, so there is always light in the darkness. Your friend may be lost in the darkness right now, but that doesn't mean she can't be brought back to the light."

Gigi’s words filled Galena with hope, making her truly smile for the first time in days.

"Thank you, aunt Gigi" Galena thanked. "You're pretty wise."

Gigi giggled and replied:

"Can you say that to your father? We may be cousins, but the truth is that he never listens to my advices."

That made Galena to drop a laugh.

At that time, a female griffon approached and said to Gigi:

"Lady Gigi, a situation arose at the base of the mountain that your cousin, the king, would like to have you to look into."

Gigi sighed and then said:

"It's always the same thing. When I'm on my days off, is when he has things for me to do. Well, Galena, I gotta go. Don't forget, keep having hope.”

"I will, aunt Gigi” Galena answered, with a confident tone.

"Great, this is the Galena I know!" Gigi exclaimed, turning then to griffon who came to warn her. "You can point the way."

And they drifted away. They left Aeropolis and descended the mountain flying into the woods there was down the mountain. Arriving to the forest, the griffon led Gigi for a while in the woods, hiking. After a while, coming to a small clearing, Gigi asked:

"I’m sorry, how long before we get to the place?"

"You don't have to ask that" a voice said.

And, from the middle of the surrounding foliage, Chrysalis appeared smiling evilly to Gigi, adding:

"You're already in the right place."

"You..." Gigi started, getting ready to retreat. "You're the Queen of the Changelings, Chrysalis."

"And you're more than just the king’s cousin, isn't it?" Chrysalis said. "After all, it’s not everyone that has Two-Tails inside."

Gigi gritted her beak. If Chrysalis knew she was the Jinchuriki of Two-Tails, that meant taking her to that place had been…

As if confirming her suspicions, the griffon who brought her to there was actually Obsidia, who returned to her true form and put herself next to her queen.

"You did a great job, Obsidia" Chrysalis said.

"Thank you, my Queen" Obsidia thanked, making a brief bow to Chrysalis.

"So, you're the Jinchuriki I have to capture" Chrysalis said, observing Gigi. "I have to confess, I expected something more impressive. You look like you're not going to last long."

"That's what we're going to see" Gigi said. "Don't underestimate me, Chrysalis. Your master will not take over my Tailed Beast so easily."

And, having said that, she pulled away from there as fast as she could flying, using the trees to hide her presence and to outwit Chrysalis and Obsidia. The latter wanted to follow her, but Chrysalis told her:

"Don't hurry, Obsidia. After all, this is our moment and we have to appreciate it and do it right."

Gigi was flying as fast as possible. She had to foil the changelings and arrive to Aeropolis as soon as possible. She couldn't allow herself to be captured by them. But she was so focused on escape that Gigi didn't notice there was someone watching her, accompanying her on her escape.

Then, suddenly, Scorpio came up, hissing and preparing his fangs to bite Gigi. She, realizing at the right time, dodged him, but she was caught by surprise by his tail. Beating her wings to gain altitude, she escaped nearly unscathed to that attack, because the sting hit a scratch.

Seeing a small scratch on her hind leg, Gigi realized she had to be careful with that changeling, as his attacks were doubled, due to his fangs and sting. But this time, something went against her with such force that threw her against the floor, leaving several branches broken. Rising up slowly, Gigi saw that who attacked her was Crush, who was hovering in the air, watching her with his piercing and cruel eyes. Scorpio placed himself next to him.

So they and the other changeling are the mutants I heard about’ Galena thought. ‘As far as I can see, they have deception, speed and strength. I don't think I can just walk away.

Chrysalis and Obsidia arrived there, walking, and the former told to Gigi:

"Come on, don't complicate things. Come with us without a fight and I promise to let you live. After all, you have a chance to survive the extraction."

But Gigi simply giggled cynically and said:

"You changelings may be able to turn yourselves into Griffins, but you obviously don't know our essence. We may not be as prideful as the griffons of the Pony World, but that doesn't mean that we don’t have pride at all."

And, having said this, Gigi, focusing, accessed to the Two-Tails’ energy inside her. Then, she opened her wings and, with a beat, released a lot of blue flames that formed a vortex around her. The changelings retreated, before those flames. The vegetation found in the blue-flamed whirlwind’s vicinity was immediately incinerated.

"I see…" Chrysalis said. "So this is the power of the Two-Tails’ Jinchuriki. These flames seem to be even more intense than the Nine-Tails’."

And the flames dissipated quickly and Gigi appeared quickly in front of Scorpio and Crush and, with her claws that were even sharper than they were before, gave them a strong blow, what gave an escape way and allowed her to escape. Scorpio fell to the ground, with a scratch on his flank, but Crush landed on his feet, completely unharmed, as his hard shell protected him from Gigi’s scratch.

"I'm sorry, my Queen" Scorpio saind, rising up and taking a hoof to his scratch. "We let her get away."

"Don't worry" Chrisalis said. "Obsidia can't find her easily."

"You can count on me, my Queen" Obsidia said, beginning to concentrate, using her antennae to pick up the vibrations of the air.

However, Chrysalis looked at the place where the blue-flamed whirlwind was. She realized that, in addition to being more intense than those Nine-Tails’, those flames were easily manageable and controlled. And with her species having a certain vulnerability to fire, it was imperative that they captured her before she had the chance to roast them alive. However, Gigi had not yet realized, and to great satisfaction of Chrysalis, she had fallen into her trap already. Now, they just needed a little more time before the plan could take its course.

"I found her" Obsidia said.

"Let's go then" Chrysalis said.

And they flew through the forest, following Obsidia that struggled to track Gigi. Finally, they spotted her getting closer of the mountain, heading inside a cave. The Changelings entered also there and walked-on to arrive at a chamber that had no way out.

"Looks like you don't have nowhere to go now" Obsidia said.

"You were a foul for coming to a place where you'd be easily trapped" Scorpio said.

"Neither I would make a mistake like that" Crush said.

"Come on, children, let's give some credit to our opponent" Chrysalis said cynically. "After all, she wouldn't be able to fly to her kingdom without taking us along. It seems that this Jinchuriki have some concerns for her people, after all."

But Gigi, rather than appearing worried, grinned and said:

“Your idiots. You think you have me trap, don’t you? Well, you haven’t. In fact, I am the one who trapped you.”

And having said this, Gigi threw with the wings some feathers covered in blue fire that hit the entrance and made it collapse, trapping them all in the chamber.

“Now that I know you won’t stop until you capture me, I don’t have any other option” Gigi said.

“It seems we really fell into a trap” Scorpio said.

“It doesn’t matter” Crush said. “She is also trapped here with us. It only makes thinks easier.”

“Crush, don’t forget the master wants the Jinchuriki alive” Chrysalis reminder. “Furthermore, we are almost finish here. Just a little longer and we will have Two-Tails. This is your last opportunity to considerate, Jinchuriki. Surrender now and come with us.”

In that moment, Gigi was surrounded by an intense energy that bristled both her fur and feathers, while her eyes became white. She screamed:

YOU MUST BE JOCKING!

And blue flames appeared and started to take shape.

“I’ll take that as a no” Chrysalis said.

And before the four Changelings’ eyes, the Two-Tails appeared before them. It didn’t have the same size as the others, but that should be because of the place it was. It was like a giant cat made of blue flames. It also has a right yellow eye and a left green eye without pupils and the two tails shook in all directions.

“Impressive” Chrysalis said. “She was able to turn herself into the Tailed Beast without any problem.”

“I am the Two-Tailed Cat, also known as Two-Tails” Two-Tails said with a female voice. “You dared to search for me to captured me and now you’ll pay the price.”

And she lifted one of her paws and, with it, she hit Crush and threw him against a wall and then, with her two tails, she tried to crush Scorpio and Obsidia, but they were quick to dodge.

"What!" Obsidia exclaimed.

"She even managed to give a hard blow on Crush as if he was nothing" Scorpio noted.

Two-tails turned to Chrysalis and said:

"Now, I will eradicate you and leave the changelings without their precious Queen."

And she began to form a fireball in her mouth, pointing to Chrysalis.

"My Queen!" Scorpio called.

"Watch out!" Obsidia exclaimed.

Two-Tails launched the fireball that went to Chrysalis, reaching her. The clash made part of the chamber to collapse.

"It's done" Two-Tails said.

But when the smoke cleared, it could be seen that Chrysalis had survived, having created a protective barrier with her magic.

"What?!" Two-Tails exclaimed.

"Your power is impressive" Chrysalis commented. "You actually do live up to your reputation, Two-Tails. But it takes a lot more than a fireball to take me down."

"You may have escaped this attack, but, in the next on, you won't be so lucky" Two-Tails said. "Changelings are vulnerable to fire and I'm sure you'll be totally toasted!"

And she prepared for another fireball, this time stronger, but something happened. Two-Tails began to feel her strength waning rapidly, while her muscles started to be immobilized.

"What... is going on?" she asked. "Why I can't... move? Why is my strength… fading away?"

"It's all quite simple in fact" Chrysalis said. "In Scorpio’s first attack back in the forest, he hit your Jinchuriki with his Stinger, despite having been grazed. The truth is that Scorpio’s fangs and sting are impregnated with a poison that immobilizes the muscles, while it poisons the body. I know that you wouldn't have any difficulty in reducing me and my subordinates into ashes, so I had to come up with a plan that could be implemented at your griffon form... and that's exactly what I did. The only thing I had to do was to survive until the poison was able to take effect."

Two-Tails was so weak from the poison that she fell to the floor with a bang. The flames that made up her body began running low until eventually they became extinct and Gigi appeared unconscious. Crush came out of the place Two-Tails threw him and asked:

"What did I miss?"

"Just the fall of another Jinchuriki" Scorpio replied, as he and Obsidia landed. "My poison worked pretty well."

Chrysalis, who had been weakened by Two-Tails’ last attack, let out a groan of pain due to a headache.

"My Queen, are you okay?" Obsidia asked, approaching.

"I just need some rest" Chrysalis replied. "But I’ll do it when I get back. Now, we need to take the Jinchuriki and get out of here before the others know what happened."

And they did so.

Returning to the Desolate Zone, Chrysalis and her mutant changelings arrived to the place that where their new hive was located. It was like being a mountain in the form of Castle whose entries were holes that opened and closed. At the place that seemed to be the throne room, there was a large throne made of greenish black stone.

Chrysalis sat on the throne, while the mutants put Gigi inside of a cocoon of green goo on the ceiling. After that, they left, leaving their Queen alone with the Jinchuriki. The Queen of the Changelings used her magic to bring to her what appeared to be four stones in the shape of scarabs. She placed them on the floor in order to form a perfect square and then those stone scarabs opened their wings and unleashed green energy that linked between each other and a viscous web emerged under them, raising them and joining them. This created a kind of big green screen where the image of the Lord of Chaos appeared.

"I hope you have good news for me, Chrysalis" he said.

"Yes, my Lord" she replied, bowing her head. "I and my mutants captured the Two Tails’ Jinchuriki."

And Chrysalis showed Gigi trapped in the green goo cocoon to the Lord of Chaos.

“And you don’t have to worried” Chrysalis added. “I already extracted Scorpio’s poison from her, so she will be left alive until the time of the extraction.”

"Perfect" the Lord of Chaos said. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. And even if you did disappoint me, you would know what your punishment would be."

That made Chrysalis swallowing, as she knew exactly what the Lord of Chaos meant.

"What do you want me to do now?" she asked.

"Now, I will gather the other villains" the Lord of Chaos said. "We will extract and seal the Two-Tails as soon as possible. We can't risk to let happen what happened when we first captured One-Tail. Wait for my next call."

And having said this, the Lord of Chaos ended the call and the screen disappeared, as well as the slimy Web, what made the stone scarabs to return to their original place and break their connection.

PreviousChapters Next