• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,666 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,666

PreviousChapters Next
Star Enters the Battle

As the dawn was breaking, the General of Chaos was with the six reincarnated jinchuriki standing still at the hands of the Demonic Statue. Standing behind them was the General of Chaos.

“If Kelp’s intel is correct, Star Knight’s ability is very similar to Heartbeat’s” he said. “He now can sense the enemy in a way even more superior than before. Star won’t have choice. He will have to battle Petal Sprout. It’s all going according to plan.”

He then looked to the full moon that was now descending to give its place to the sun that was rising up and added:

“Today, the light of the Lord of Order in this world shall be extinguished.”

At HQ, Ingrid was explaining everything that happened for King Aspen to allow Star and Hawthorn to join the war.

“King Aspen and my sister were able to intercept Star Knight and Lord Hawthorn, but Star, demanding to pass, made his move, only to have King Aspen to prevent him from advancing” she told. “Lord Hawthorn went to help Star, pleading to his brother to allow them to pass. Even Celestia ended up doing the same. But King Aspen continued to disapprove, however Star’s own light was able to convince the deer king to let him pass. When my sister told me this, I couldn’t just believe. Just to think that King Aspen would be convinced in that way.”

“Well, honestly, I’m not that surprise” White Light said. “There’s just something about Prince Star Knight that allows the impossible to become possible. It runs in the family.”

“But I can’t help but think that he may be moving into the enemy’s hooves” Ingrid said. “Consideration the use of Petal Sprout’s transformation skills, that are even superior to those of a changeling, it just seems just a way to lure Star Knight out.”

“You’re, Your Highness” White Light replied. “This can well be a trap. However, we have no choice but to leave this in Prince Star Knight’s hooves.”

At the medical unit camp, things there were chaotic. The number of injured was increasing, but, due to the clones, all the members of the medical unit in that camp had been isolated to treat the injured that they already had before the infiltration and were sure to not be infiltrators. The injured that arrived later were put outside, while Fluttershy and others were carefully treating them with what they had.

Inside the main medical tend, Cherry, along with the female griffon, were analyzing the body of the clone that the former had been able to defeat.

“It can’t be…” the female griffon said.

“What?” Cherry Blossom asked, approaching her.

“It seems these cells are emitting an energy that is similar to the one released by the General of Nature.”

“You mean Leaf Mane?” Cherry asked, completely caught by surprise. “But why would they… Unless it is emitting the same energy because it has the same nature as her: the wood nature.”

“Yes, I think you’re right” the griffon said. “Since these clones are basically plants, they must be related to King Arbor, the king of trees. I’ve studied in one of the history books that King Arbor once tried to combine ponies and plants in an attempt to fight the ponykind. The Lord of Chaos must have taken that idea to create these things.”

“And since they were created by the Lord of Chaos’ chaotic energy, it is most certain that he used Discord to get them stronger” Cherry said.

“I’ll notify HQ immediately” the griffon declared.

At HQ, Celestia and Aspen arrived and the former said:

“We’re back. Those clones impersonating our troops are causing havoc among them. Perhaps it’s a too bigger coincidence, but I think it’s a great timing to let Star Knight go.”

“We agree” White Light replied.

“And we just received a report from the medical unit regarding Petal Sprout’s clones, sister” Ingrid said. “Would you like to take a look.”

“Yes, thank you, Ingrid” Celestia replied, while taking the report with her magic.

She started to read and her surprise just grew bigger at every line. She couldn’t believe that Petal Sprout had the same energy than Leaf Mane and were created having as a base an old project of King Arbor to get rid of the ponykind. She turned to Aspen and said:

“This is the proof that we need to get rid of all the clones as fast as possible.”

“And do you have an idea to do that?” Aspen asked her.

“No, the opposite” Celestia said. “These things were specially design to kill ponies. Even they are weaker compared to the real ponies, the fact that they can infiltrate even more effectively than any changeling, makes them a real danger. But the problem resides in the fact the Lord of Chaos can replicate them. But I believe that, if we get rid of the ones we are dealing now and become aware of any one that joins the battle, then we can have this under control.”

“The Lord of Chaos is really creative, even being the deity of destruction” White Light observed. “Making an army full of villains, walking plants and reincarnated beings is something that wouldn’t pass in anypony’s mind.”

“We must notify Star and Lord Hawthorn immediately about these clones” Celestia said.

Star and Hawthorn continued to advance towards the war when White Light’s voiced echoed in their heads, saying:

Prince Star Knight, Lord Hawthorn, please listen.

He was before Diamond Glow who had a hoof over his forehead to transmit his thoughts to them.

I’m speaking telepathically with you” White Light said. “Now listen to me. I have intel for you about the enemy’s battle strategy. Pay close attention.

He then explained everything about how the clones were impersonating members of the Alliance and killing others.

“That explains all the agitation I’ve been feeling” Star said. “Well, now I don’t have no choice but to step up.”

Yes, but, remember, the General of Chaos needs the tailed beasts that you and Lord Hawthorn have” White Light advised. “In order for his master’s Eternal Nightmare Curse to work, you will be his main target.

I know, but trust me, he won’t capture me” Star ensured.

Then don’t think about negotiating with him” White Light said. “You can’t reason with him, young prince. He’s the General of Chaos and complete devoted of the Lord of Chaos. His only desire is to disrupt the order and dive this world into darkness and chaos.

Star remained silent for a moment and then he said:

“They want to control everyone with that curse. That’s what this Project Eye of the Moon is all about, right?”

Yes” White Light replied. “So make sure that you don’t hold back.

“That General destroyed the Light Kingdom, he hurt all the ones I loved and he tried to justify the Lord of Chaos’ action saying that he is doing all that because of peace” Star Knight said. “I know how evil he is.”

He is capable of the same thing as his master” White Light said. “He can use an one’s own darkness and manipulate others to do his will. I know you already faced him, but be careful.

“It doesn’t matter” Star said. “I’m stopping the General of Chaos and I’m stopping this war. I’ll act first and talk later.”

“Beyond of having the problem with Petal Sprout’s clones, we also have the problem of the General of Chaos having the General of Death under his control and making her use her Reincarnation Curse and send reincarnated beings. Nothing works against them except sealing. They are an army. Beware of them.”

“Actually, that’s the best news you can give me, because it means I don’t have to hold back” Star said.

Hawthorn couldn’t believe how much determination Star had. But then his attention went to something that was in front of them. It was a group of warriors. Seeing them, a deer exclaimed:

“It’s a chaos out there! We have to get back and defend the headquarters!”

It was then that Star, using Nine-Tails’ energy, created a Spiraling Sphere and, with a boost of speed, advanced towards the deer and hit him hard with it. The deer was sent back and he turned into one of Petal Sprout’s clones, who died, and then a tree came from and grew up.

“Now I see why you did that” Hawthorn said, charging his horns with light nature. “Just tell me where to attack.”

“Everyone’s an enemy” Star replied. “Attack them all!”

With their identity revealed, the clones returned to their original forms. With an energy arm, he created various Spiral Spheres and said:

“Let’s do this, Lord Hawthorn!”

The clones advanced towards Star, but then he, with more energy arms, one for each arm, extended the spheres and hit the clones, while Hawthorn tackled others with his horns. Star then created a much bigger sphere with two energy arms and, using the arms, he took some of them and made them hit the sphere. That made them be thrown and have trees growing from them.

Hawthorn, remembering how Star, on that form, was able to disturb Golden Paladin’s steel nature, realized the same was happening regarding the wood nature.

Noticing they couldn’t defeat Star by themselves, the clones that remained combined to create an abdominal combination and they said:

“You won’t defeat us that easily. Now we won’t be affected by your attack.”

Hawthorn prepared to do something, but then Star extended his hoof to stop him and then he made a mini version of his Spiraling Star at his horn and then he threw it, being able to cut one of the legs, making the clones pass from laughing to screams of pain and then, recalling the spell that Leaf Mane taught him, he summoned a great toad from Animarium, one of the ones that helped him against the General of Chaos, that landed and crushed them.

“Yes!” he exclaimed, victorious, at the top of toad.

“Well, I have to say that was very impressive” Hawthorn said. “You even can make a big toad appear…”

“It’s an honor to serve you, Prince Star Knight” the toad said to Star.

“Thanks, because I’ll need your help to keep this are under control along with my clones” Star said. “I’ll make as many as needed to cover all the battlefields.”

And, saying that, he casted the multiplication spell, creating dozens of clones that started to advance in every direction.

Nearby, a griffon of the sealing core and a deer guard were running when, in front them, another griffon, who had been reincarnated and had his consciousness erased, appeared with bluish feathers and carrying a bunch of metal sheers.

“But who is that?” the deer asked. “I don’t like the way he is looking at us.”

The griffon that was with him recognized him and said:

“Oh no, but that’s… That griffon is from Griffonstone and possesses a combined nature. He’s Glen, a magnet nature user.”

“You’re telling me that Griffonstone has a magnet nature user?” the deer asked.

“He deserted from Aeropolis and went to Griffonstone two centuries ago” the griffon said. “If and when he attacks, you must…”

But he didn’t finished, as Glen threw some of his sheers against them. The griffon dodged all of them, but the deer had to use one of his horns to defend one.

“You fool!” the griffon exclaimed. “I said you had to get out of the way!”

“But you didn’t say that!”

“I just didn’t have time to finish” the griffon said. “His magnet nature allows him to put a magnetic charge in everything he touches and those things can transfer that magnetic charge to anything they touch. The charge weakens with each transference. You were the first transference to touch the sheer, so you have that magnetic power in your body.”

“So what will happen to me?” the deer asked, starting to panick.

“Right now, your all body is magnetized” the griffon explained, while Glen prepared to use his magic, preparing more sheers. “And the sheers he possesses are also magnetized. Your body and those sheers will be drawn to each other… which means you won’t be able to dodge his next attack.”

That really scared the guard who said:

“No way… Are you telling me I’m about to die? No!”

But when Glen was about to attack, Star Knight appeared from the sky and hit Glen with a Spiraling Sphere, making him become immobile in the ground. He turned to the two of them and asked:

“Are you okay? Have you been injured?”

That caused Gentle Light to sense Star.

“What was that? What’s going on out there?”

With Glen immobile while his body was regenerating, the griffon hasted to seal him. Meanwhile, the deer asked:

“Lord Hawthorn, what are you doing here?”

“Not much” he replied. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, but you should be here, sir” the deer replied. “Those white beings are disguising themselves like us.”

“Yes, I know” Hawthorn replied. “But you don’t have to worry about that.”

Meanwhile, Star, who had returned to normal, was observing the sealed Glen. So that what White Light was talking about when he said reincarnated beings.

“We were returning to the HQ to protect with the others, but we got ourselves lost” the deer explained.

“That team was consisted of those clones, all of them” Hawthorn said. “You have to be careful with the ones you are with.”

That news really shocked the deer, but then he said:

“Yes, sir.”

“Lord Hawthorn, we have to go” Star said, while covering itself with Nine-Tails’ energy. “We have to catch up with everyone now.”

“Okay” he replied.

And the two advanced, going towards the war.

PreviousChapters Next