• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,692 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,692

PreviousChapters Next
The Demon Fox Cloak, Part II

Grogar looked amused to Twilight, Blue, Shining and Star, while Ulysses remained slightly behind him. His presence was noted by Shining who said:

"Ulysses... I heard the Lord of Chaos helped you escape, but I never thought you'd really join him."

"What can I say?" he replied. "The Lord of Chaos knows how to please a griffon like me."

But Twilight, Blue and Star’s eyes were resting on Grogar, who had a rather sinister aura.

"Who are you?" Blue demanded to know.

"Come on, my dear General Prince, I think we can be more civilized than that" Grogar said. "Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Grogar."

But when he stepped forward, Blue launched a lightning bolt that hit the ground in front of Grogar.

"Don't you dare come near my family!" he exclaimed.

"I'm afraid that can't happen" Grogar replied. "The Lord of Chaos is curious about the development of the Nine-Tails’ Jinchuriki and I certainly don't like to leave my master in expectation."

Twilight, who had acquired an ability to feel the power of other creatures just for being in their presence, was impressed with Grogar’s. Due to this, she told Star:

"Star, take cover."

"But, mom, I can..." he began.

"No, son" Twilight said, knowing what he was thinking. "They are here for you. We can't let them have what they want."

Despite not wanting to step back and see his parents and uncle fighting for him without help, Star obeyed his mother and retreated.

"If you want Star, you're going to have to go through us first" Twilight said.

"Face the powerful Princess of the Light Kingdom, the General of Balance and a captain of the Royal Guard..." Grogar said. “Interesting. As you wish. Ulysses, I'm going to give you the privilege to give the first blow."

"I don't need your permission to do that, Grogar" Ulysses replied gruffly.

And, using his wings to move quickly against Twilight, Blue and Shining, Ulysses lifted one of his talons and then downed it quickly. His opponents gave a jump back to dodge, with Twilight rising in the air, flapping her wings. Doing this, she noticed Ulysses’ talon and saw it being involved with electricity. Was it possible that...?

"It can't be!" she exclaimed. "Shining! Blue! Watch out!"

But it was too late. Shining Armor, taking advantage of Ulysses’ alleged failed blow, tried to retaliate, however, the griffon launched an intense electric blow that hit the white unicorn on the head and knocked him back. Blue was quick to create a shield that protected him from Ulysses’ attack, that pushed him back. Twilight landed on the edge of the two unicorns and asked:

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am" Blue answered, undoing his shield.

"Me too..." Shining said, rising up. "Tt seems Grogar isn't the only thing new around here. Ulysses didn't have that the last time I saw him."

"The Lord of Chaos must gave that to him" Twilight said. "It looks like things got more serious."

Outside the dome of roots, Mirror Coat analyzed the roots and then said:

"It can't be…"

"What is it, Mirror Coat?" Golden Paladin asked.

"I can feel Leaf Mane’s magic in these roots" he said.

"So it was she who summoned these roots" Purple Smoke concluded.

"But that's impossible" Melody said. "Leaf Mane would never use her magic for something so... evil."

"Not in her normal state" Mirror Coat refuted.

"What do you mean?" Golden Paladin asked.

"What he means is that her magic is soaked with wild energy" Heartbeat replied, touching on a root. "I can feel it clearly."

"Wild energy?" Golden Paladin repeated. "The same energy that created Ten-Tails? If that’s so, then we need to find Leaf Mane as soon as possible. If she's under the influence of wild energy, we have to fight her. Not only for the ones inside of this dome, but also for all the rest."

Twilight, Blue and Shining continued their fight against Ulysses and Grogar, but things seemed to be not going well for them. Ulysses had a fairly high combat ability, something he had acquired during his time as captain of the griffon guard, and when he combined it with his electrokinesis, he became a very dangerous opponent. Grogar, on his turn, remained in the background, only observing his partner dealing with their three opponents, but Twilight could feel that he possessed a strong dark magic, something that was confirmed by the ease that the ram could defend himself from attacks with his bell.

Star also watched everything and his heart beat quickly of excitement and nervousness. He feared that, if things continue like that, his parents and uncle would be defeated. However, he couldn't help feeling excitement, noting Ulysses and Grogar’s strength. They made his desire to enter the fight start throbbing, however Star was able to control himself, striving to obey the orders his mother gave to him.

After an attack that weakened Twilight, Blue and Shining, leaving them breathless, Ulysses retreated to the edge of Grogar and told him, gasping slightly:

"What are you doing, Grogar? You should be helping me. If you fought more, probably we would have won this fight."

"But I thought you could deal quite well with them" the ram replied cynically. "Besides, I know that Prince Shining Armor is the reason for you being in a cell for years."

"Don't remind me of that" Ulysses said. "I will have my revenge from him. And there is no better revenge than liquidate his sister and his best friend in front of him!"

"And there you have it" Grogar said. "They're all yours."

Motivated by the idea of getting his revenge, Ulysses was full of electricity that he launched against his opponents. Twilight, Blue and Shining tried to dodge, but their movement had worn out. They were hit and groaned in pain, while falling on the floor, shaking.

"Mom! Dad! Uncle Shining Armor!" Star called.

He saw Ulysses approaching them, laughing maliciously, while he stood one of the talons and made an electric current pass between the claws. The three ponies tried to get up, but they were still suffering from the last attack. Star, seeing that his parents and uncle were in danger, he realized he couldn't be just standing there doing nothing.

The griffon came to the edge of the three fallen ponies and said:

"I guess this is your end."

But before he could do anything, Star flew at high speed and tackled on Ulysses, shooting him back. Ulysses managed to stay on his feet and said:

"What?!"

Star put himself in front of his parents and uncle, determined to protect them.

"Star, what are you doing?!" Twilight asked.

"Get out of here!" Blue exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that" he replied, looking always to the two villains. "I can't get away and leave you to sacrifice yourselves for me, not when I have the strength to protect you."

"What a stupid kid" Ulysses said, addressing then to the young alicorn prince. "Do you really think you can defeat me, kid?"

"Honestly, I don't know if I can or not" Star replied. "But that won't stop me from trying."

What made Ulysses cut loose a laugh and say:

"I can see stupidity is hereditary. Very well, if that's what you want, then I will be who will hand you your last birthday present."

"Careful, Ulysses!" Grogar warned, adopting a more serious tone. "The Lord of Chaos needs the boy alive. Furthermore, I suggest you to not underestimate him. He still is a very dangerous Jinchuriki."

"I don't need your warnings, Grogar" Ulysses replied, passing an electrical current through his body. "I can perfectly deal with a kid who is barely eleven-years-old."

Grogar said nothing. He knew Ulysses didn't know the importance that was leaving the Jinchuriki alive until the extraction time, but he didn’t intervene. That was the perfect opportunity to test Prince Star Knight’s capabilities. He just had to do one thing first and so he closed his eyes.

"No, Star..." Twilight said, trying to get up.

It was then that roots arose on the floor and made a kind of cage to Twilight, Blue and Shining.

"What?!" Twilight asked, rising up. "No!"

"They arrested us!" Blue said.

"These roots are just like the ones that are surrounding this place" Grogar told them. "So, they are immune to your magic. Why don’t you relax and enjoy the show?"

The three ponies wanted to do something, but Grogar was right. They couldn't do anything inside the cage made of roots.

Star focused, he would show his power to Ulysses and prove that he was more than a simple vessel to a monster. Accessing his magic, he created a clone.

"Do you think that quantity will allow you to beat me?" Ulysses asked, in a mocking tone.

And he started laughing. Focusing, Star began to prepare the Spell of the Spiraling Sphere and its appearance surprised those who were watching, especially Twilight. Once the spell was ready, Star’s clone disappeared and he started moving quickly against Ulysses, using his wings.

"But what is that?!" the griffon asked, while an electric current passed through his body to defend against Star’s attack.

However, when Star came to the edge of Ulysses and hit him with the spiraling sphere of concentrated power on his stomach, the griffon was very shocked to realize that his electric defense wasn't working.

"What?!" he asked.

And the strength of the attack made Ulysses being thrown back, while twirled in the same direction than the spiraling sphere. He went so low by Grogar who seemed not to have reacted, and hit the wall of roots with a bang. Everypony was speechless for what they just saw.

"It can't be..." Twilight said.

"Amazing…" Blue exclaimed.

"Surreal..." Shining added.

"Impressive, young prince" Grogar said, smiling slightly. "I see that you have been making progress in your training with Golden Paladin."

Recovering from the attack that Star afflicted on him, Ulysses approached Grogar slowly. It seemed that his movements had been severely affected and a burn mark could be seen where Star hit the griffon.

"Your brat..." Ulysses said, starting to lose completely. "You're going to pay!"

And, with this cry, the griffon began flying towards Star quickly while he was quite taken by surprise with that sudden attack.

Outside, in the periphery of the dome, Adagio was with Leaf Mane. Using a form of song with infrasonic sounds through her pending, Adagio could keep Leaf Mane under her control without really singing. Via Grogar’s mental link, she had managed to make Leaf Mane perform everything what had happened there, including the root cage that held Twilight, Blue and Shining.

"Everything seems to be going according to plan" Adagio said, satisfied.

"That's what we're going to see" a voice said.

The Siren turned and faced the other Generals, who had found them.

"So you're the one who's behind this, Adagio" Golden Paladin said.

"As much as it pains me to admit, I fear that this plan is not mine" she replied. "However, I'm having fun."

Melody noticed her pendant and said to her General siblings:

"It seems that she has regained her powers."

"Don't worry, sis" Purple Smoke said. "Without the other two, Adagio has no chance against us."

"I wouldn't be so sure" Mirror Coat refuted, analyzing Adagio’s pending. "It seems that pending has more power than before."

"Well observed, General of Knowledge" Adagio said. "In fact, the Lord of Chaos was pretty generous for having increased my power. And now, in the same way that Medusa has no need of her sisters, I also don't need mine any more."

Golden Paladin mused quietly on what step they would have to give. They had to be extra careful because Adagio had Leaf Mane, whose magic was know more dangerous than before, under her control. Not only she could use her as a way to prevent them from attacking, but she could also use her great power against them.

"First, we must free Leaf Mane from Adagio and there is only one way to do that" he said to the others. "Melody, you gotta beat Adagio in a musical battle. The rest of you must help me keep Leaf Mane distracted. Once Adagio is defeated, we can deal with Leaf Mane."

The others waved and so Golden Paladin, Mirror Coat, Purple Smoke and Heartbeat advanced to face Leaf Mane. Adagio tried to use her voice to attack them, but Melody placed in front of them.

"No, my dear. I'm your adversary today."

"As you wish" she replied. "It was because of you that I was sent to Tartarus during all those centuries and I will make sure I don't put in my way anymore."

Things for Star were not running fairly well. After that attack with his Spell of the Spiraling Sphere, he had annoyed Ulysses in such a way that he was attacking with everything he had. The fight, that was being aerial, involved Ulysses attacking Star who couldn’t do more than dodge or defending, counterattacking occasionally. Then, in a sudden movement, in midair, Ulysses managed to grab and subdue Star.

"Star!" Twilight exclaimed, full of concern and with a heavy heart.

"Do you really think a brat like you would be able to defeat me?" Ulysses asked, while electricity ran through his body. "You're going to pay for your arrogance. But before that, I think I'll make you see me to end those down there."

That made Star be petrified. He was threatening his family and friends.

"The question is, for whom I should start?" Ulysses asked, looking for the three ponies trapped in the cage of roots and to the ponies that were under the effect of the sleeping spores. "Maybe one of your friends or one of those hideous foals. I know! And if I started by that ridiculous mare you call mommy?"

It was almost as if it was automatic. Hearing Ulysses threatening and insulting his mother, an immense anger took control over Star, something he hasn't felt in a long time. That's when a red energy began to envelop him, while his teeth turned into fans, whisker marks appeared on his face appeared, along with claws on his hooves.

"Wait, is that..." Blue started, seeing what was happening with his son.

"Oh no, it's the energy of the Nine-Tails!" Twilight said.

"I see" Grogar said. "So that is the energy of a Tailed Beast."

Although surprised by it and the way the energy almost burned just by touching it, Ulysses was not intimidating. He smiled and said:

"Is this what the Lord of Chaos meant? It doesn't look a great deal. But just in case, I'll take care of you first."

And, by lifting one of the talons and filling it with electricity, Ulysses touched Star and used the full charge on him. The young prince started moaning in pain.

"NO, STAR!" Twilight yelled.

She tried to get out of the cage, tackling against the roots, but they were so strong that shot her against the ground.

"Twilight!" Blue and Shining exclaimed, going to see if she was okay.

But Twilight didn't care about her condition, but with Star’s. She saw the red energy dissipating and her son standing still.

"Ulysses, what did I tell you?!" Grogar asked.

"He's still alive, don’t worry" Ulysses replied. "It seems we can rule out the Nine-Tails from the list of Tailed Beasts yet to catch, right?"

And he gave an evil laugh.

Suddenly, something happened. Star suddenly grabbed Ulysses’s neck with one of his clawed hooves and squeezed hard. Feeling suffocating, the griffon reacted immediately and freed himself, pulled then away from Star. The red energy was back and with more intensity. The young prince fell from the air, but managed to land on his hooves without problems. Ulysses also landed at some distance and was watching him. It was then that a terrifying vision happened.

The red energy Star freed, for a moment, seemed that formed a kind of figure and the griffon was amazed to see that it was just like a giant fox with nine tails. The wounds that he had afflicted to Star also began to heal at an abysmal pace. Star lifted his head and then looked at Ulysses with red eyes that caused chills.

"What's going on?" Shining asked.

"The power of Nine-Tails is taking over Star" Blue said.

Twilight didn't say anything, simply observing her child and feeling powerless to help him.

Inside Star’s mind, right in the place where Nine-Tails was sealed, Star was laying seemly unconscious, floating on the red water that filled the floor of that room. On the other side of the bars that arrested Nine-tails, he looked at his fallen Jinchuriki.

“Your runt” he said. “You really are weak.”

And so he laughed and continued:

"You better be grateful to me and to your beloved Lord of Order, who sent Golden Paladin to seal me inside of a twerp like you."

At the real world, the red energy began to change shape, what caught everyone's attention. The energy began to become denser and adopt form. It had a bubbling look and involved all Star’s body, retaining at the base of the tail. Everyone watched in silence what was happening. Ulysses had the imprudence to approach and then said:

"But what the hell..."

With an amazing speed, Star punched Ulysses who was thrown away. Star then looked at himself and become horrified with the dense energy covering him, while Griffin wriggled in pain on the floor. The young Prince began to feel an agonizing pain, something he had never felt, while energy covered him completely, and let out a loud roar.

"What's happening?" Shining asked with a shocked air, looking at his nephew.

"He's in pain…" Blue said, horrified. "My son ..."

Twilight was still saying nothing, simply looking at Star.

Star then put himself in an attack position, while the red energy covered his tail and also formed around the ears what appeared to be fox ears. After that, he roared to Ulysses, who was standing up, like a ferocious animal. With a movement of one of his front hooves, Star released a shock wave so strong that almost overthrew Ulysses. This distracted him enough to allow the alicorn prince to approach quickly and try to attack Ulysses. Thanks to his speed, the griffon was able to dodge, but Star’s claws emerged suddenly, what made Ulysses to use his wings to get away from him as faster as he could.

Grogar watched everything with great care, since, according to what they knew, Star had never gotten to that level.

Ulysses remained where he was. He watched Star with a stunned look. He had never seen anything like that before. It wasn't just the movements, that red aura seemed to have a life of its own. But he wouldn’t get back down, not now. And he started moving as fast as he could and Star did the same. Ulysses released several electric attacks, but Star dodged from them all.

When one of his attacks was successful, Ulysses saw that he didn’t even make him a scratch, seeming that the aura was protecting him. However, as long as he kept the distance, he would be fine. But that idea was forgotten when Star pointed one of his hooves at him and a clawed hand made of red energy emerged from it and addressed quickly against the griffon.

Ulysses took flight, and started to dodge it, until it returned to where it came from. Star took a big jump and then punched in the air, which launched a fist just like the hand before , that hit Ulysses and threw him against the roots. The griffon fell on the floor and, while he was getting up, Grogar approached and said:

"That's enough."

"What?" Ulysses asked.

"We have already collected the data we need" Grogar said. "Our mission is completed."

"Hey, you may be in charge of this mission, but I'm not going to walk away from a fight just because you're the boss" Ulysses replied.

"You're getting exhausted" Grogar argued. "At this point, Prince Star Knight is more powerful due to the power of the Nine-Tails. Do you really want to continue with this fight until he's done with you? Moreover, the Generals found Adagio and it’s only a matter of time for us to lose control over Leaf Mane."

Despite not wanting to flee from fighting, Ulysses realized that there was no other way and consented with the head. The two were surrounded by darkness and disappeared.

"They are gone" Shining said.

"Yes, but we still have a problem" Blue noted.

And that problem was Star, who was still under the influence of the energy of Nine-Tails.

Outside, a musical battle between Melody and Adagio was happening, while the others were distracting Leaf Mane. The General of Music realized that Adagio was quite stronger, even more than before. Normally, she could beat her in a short time, especially her being a Siren without her sisters. However, it seemed that they had reached an impasse.

“I have to take care of Adagio as soon as possible" Melody said to herself.

"Are you tired, Melody?" Adagio asked cynically. "It's a shame. I thought you could give me more fight so I could shine even more. Well, it doesn't matter, it's time to end you..."

But before she could say anything else, she received a mental message from Grogar telling it was time to get out of there.

"Oh well, it seems that the show will have to be postponed for another time" Adagio said to Melody. "Bye-bye."

And she was surrounded by darkness and disappeared. Despite Melody being confused by the sudden departure of Adagio, she was very relieved because she didn't know how much longer she could stand fighting against her.

The others continued to fight Leaf Mane, who seemed determined not to give them time to catch their breath. Fortunately, they had Mirror Coat who used his defensive abilities to defend the most dangerous attacks of the General of Nature. After a particularly strong attack that was defended by Mirror Coat, the General of Knowledge began to show great signs of tiredness.

"I can't hold the pace much longer" he said. "We have to subdue her as soon as possible."

"I know, but it's not easy" Golden Paladin said. "At this point, Leaf Mane is fighting using the instinct, which makes her even more dangerous."

When the General of Nature prepared a new attack with roots, sonic waves hit her, leaving her disoriented. It had been Melody. Taking advantage of that moment, Golden Paladin summoned his gold chains he used to restrain Leaf Mane. However, she was trying to break free, using all her strength. Given to this, Purple Smoke released purple smoke against her and she, feeling the toxins, started getting weaker.

"Now, Heartbeat!" Golden Paladin exclaimed.

Using her speed, Heartbeat approached Leaf Mane and told her:

"Don't worry, sis, you're going to get back to your former self."

And then she touched her, starting to use her purifying magic. Feeling Heartbeat’s magic, Leaf Mane started moaning in pain and then the wild energy that she had absorbed started getting out of her, dissipating after, and when it did, Leaf Mane glowed with a green glow and returned to her true form. Regaining consciousness, she looked around and asked:

"What happened?"

"It seems the villains of the Lord of Chaos used wild energy on you to turn you into their slave” Mirror Coat answered.

"Yes, now I remember" Leaf Mane said.

"Now there's no time for talking, Leaf-Mane" Golden Paladin said. "You have to get rid of those roots quickly."

Leaf Mane used her power to remove the roots and the Generals went quickly to the place of Star's birthday party. They were shocked when they found almost everypony sleeping with Twilight, Blue and Shining prisoners of a cage made of roots and Star under the influence of the Nine-Tails’ energy.

"What the..." Golden started.

“Golden, please save my son!" Twilight pleaded.

Then, without wasting more time, he invoked a chain that launched against Star. Although the young prince gave some resistance, Golden made the chain wrap him and absorb the energy he was freeing, while Leaf Mane was undoing the cage. Soon the energy disappeared and Star returned to normal. Golden released him and the young prince fell on his knees. Twilight, when she was freed, went to his son, followed by Blue.

"Star, are you okay?" Twilight asked, while hugging him.

"Yes, I'm fine" Star replied, exhausted.

"Don't worry, champ" Blue said. "We are here with you."

When night fell, almost all the guests had already gone. Star was resting in his room at the Canterlot castle when the door opened and Golden entered and asked him:

"Are you okay, young prince?"

"Yes, I am" Star replied, sitting. "But I still can't stop thinking about what happened. Golden, this time it was worse than the last one. I mean, I was still in control, but…"

"Eventually, this would happen" Golden Paladin said. "I knew it was a matter of time for you to reach by the first phase of transformation."

"The first stage?" he repeated. "You mean there's more?"

"At this moment, you don't have to worry about that, young prince" Golden Paladin said. "It might be better to suspend our training for a few days. After all, it's not healthy to just work, right?"

Star nodded his head slightly, agreeing. Then they heard somepony knocking the door and Leaf Mane and Heartbeat entered.

"Hello, Your Highness" Leaf Mane said. "We are sorry for disturbing your rest, but..."

"But we haven’t given you gift yet, Star" Heartbeat said.

"You don't have to worry about that" Star said. "Seriously."

"But after what happened today, we think it's necessary" Leaf Mane said. "Mainly, because it was my fault."

"That wasn't your fault, Leaf-Mane" Star said.

"I know, but even so, I and Heartbeat were already thinking in giving you this gift" Leaf Mane said.

"You two?" Golden Paladin asked, surprised. "Heartbeat, I thought you didn't like to share the credit of a gift."

"Well, for this particular one, I had to make an exception" Heartbeat said.

"And we've talked with your parents, so it won't be a problem" Leaf Mane said.

"What?" Star asked.

Leaf Mane and Heartbeat exchanged a look and waved to each other. Then Leaf Mane used his magic to summon a few twigs and bits of tree trunk and then arrange them to form what looked like...

"A Timberwolf?" Golden Paladin asked, seeing the wolf made of wood appearing. "That's what you're going to give to our young Prince? I wonder if you forgot that Timberwolves are wild and dangerous."

"Not if I give my personal touch" Heartbeat said, by accessing her magic and casting a beam against the Timberwolf. "Now, it's like a pet."

"Wait, for me?" Star asked, surprised. "You're giving me a Timberwolf as a pet? Cool!"

"Are you sure about this?" Golden Paladin asked to Leaf Mane and Heartbeat.

"Just look for yourself" Leaf Mane answered, accessing to her magic.

The Timberwolf shone for a few moments and then it came to life. Unlike the others, it had white eyes. The Timberwolf looked around for a few moments and, when he saw Star, it simply jumped on him and began licking him affectionately. The young prince started laughing, while saying:

"Stop, that tickles!"

"Amazing…" Golden Paladin said. "I've never seen a Timberwolf acting this way before."

"Timberwolves are in part composed of wild magic, just like the one Grogar used on him" Leaf Mane explained. "That's why they're so... wild."

"But I get to use my magic in the same way I used to save Leaf Mane today, giving it life instead of wild energy" Heartbeat said. "Now, this Timberwolf is as loyal as a pet dog to Star.”

Star was so happy with his new pet that made Golden Paladin be convinced it wouldn't hurt to let him keep that Timberwolf.

"I think I'm going to call you... Timber" Star said to the Timberwolf. "I know it's not very original, but it's the only name I can think that fits you well."

Timber replied back licking the face of its owner affectionately. It seemed that he liked the name.

The Lord of Chaos was watching the scene, sitting on his throne and with Grogar, Ulysses and Adagio kneeling before him at the base of the staircase of his throne.

“For what you just told, Grogar, it seems our little prince is starting to evolve in his training, right?” the Lord of Chaos said.

“Yes, your lordship” Grogar answered. “Prince Star Knight had entered in the first phase of his transformation. Although it was unconsciously and he only acquired one tail, it was obvious he had a lot of power.”

“And now that he just did that, Golden Paladin will train him to control that power” the Lord of Chaos concluded. “If things get their way as they should, that brad should get a reasonable control in two or three years.”

“Sir, why don’t we capture him right away?” Ulysses answered. “With Prince Star Knight out of the way, capturing the other Jinchuriki would be a piece of cake.”

“Are you stupid?!” the Lord of Chaos asked him back, causing Ulysses to quiver a little. “And risking to overload Ten-Tails’ body?!”

“It was… just a suggestion” Ulysses said. “We could restrain him while we didn’t have the other Jinchuriki.”

“Yes, but then Princess Twilight and the Generals of Order would do anything they could to rescue him” the Lord of Chaos said. “Furthermore, capturing him wouldn’t be an easy task, as he is constantly watched. No, it’s better if we continue with the plan.”

Seeing the Lord of Chaos giving a lecture to Ulysses made Adagio to smile.

“Don’t worry, my beloved villains” the Lord of Chaos said. “We won’t have to wait much longer. We will get all the Tailed Beasts and we will bring Ten-Tails back to life. And we do that, everything and everyone in the Pony Reality will be under my control at last.”

PreviousChapters Next