• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,683 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,683

PreviousChapters Next
The Reincarnated Allied Forces

Gentle Light was over the curse when she felt a presence that she recognized.

“It looks like your plan didn’t go as you expected” she said with a smile.

“Be quiet” the Lord of Chaos replied. “I didn’t expect that former fairy to recover her fire power and defeat Icy. Even more, my brother took the Trix back to their home world. But that doesn’t mean I gave up the idea of recovering our reincarnated army.”

“So, what’s the big idea this time?” Gentle Light asked.

“You will use your failures to recover the ones who had been already sealed” the Lord of Chaos said. “I know you have a lot. They may not be powerful, but with can use numbers instead.”

“But I already tried to remove the seal of Platinum’s other half” Gentle Light said. “The seals can’t be undone.”

“You’re gonna tell me you don’t have anypony between those failures that can undo those seals” the Lord of Chaos said.

Gentle Light remained silent, what the Lord of Chaos considered to be an affirmative answer.

“I thought so…” he said. “Now, get back to work.”

And, having said that, he disappeared. Rolling her eyes, Gentle Light put a new stone on her board saying:

“I’ll tell him. Just wait until I’m free… Well, for now, let’s not talk about that. I have a job to do. Let’s spice things up a bit in the battle field.”

The griffon and the deer that were save by Star from Glen were know transporting him, when they saw some guards.

“Are those guys allies?” the griffon asked.

“They are!” the deer exclaimed with a smile. “Hey!”

And so they advanced to them and, when they saw the sealed Glen, one of them said:

“So, it’s a sealed reincarnation, hein?”

“That’s right” the griffon said. “Inside is Glen, Griffonstone’s magnet nature user.”

“I’m amazed that you two were able to seal him” the guard said.

“Actually, Prince Star Knight showed up and gave us a big help” the deer said.

“I see…” the guard said, turning to the sealed warrior. “A powerful warrior controlled by the Reincarnation Curse… He must be turning in his grave.”

“Hey, look there!” another guard said.

At some distance, watching them at the top of some dunes, was Cypress.

“A reincarnated being!” the guard exclaimed. “There’s still one left!”

“Hey, but he’s part of the team sent by King Aspen to infiltrate the enemy’s territory” the deer said. “Be careful, he can be very dangerous!”

“Then we have to seal him fast” the griffon, while he and other members of the sealing core prepared their sealing cloth.

But then Cypress stomped with his front hooves and then a lot of coffins appeared from the sand.

“What’s this?” the deer asked.

“It’s a big ambush, that’s what it is” the griffon said.

“Contact HQ for reinforcements” a guard said to a member of the communication unit.

“I never thought they would make me resort to these” Gentle Light said, while dropping a hoof full of sand on the board. “I just hope they can stop them and seal them before they can unseal any of the powerful reincarnated beings.”

And the coffins opened, revealing a very great selection of ponies of all kinds, deer and griffons. The coffins disappeared and the reincarnated beings opened their eyes.

“Our orders are to retrieve the sealed reincarnated beings” Cypress told them.

“Hey, don’t order me around” a reincarnated griffon told him.

“Enough bickering” an old deer said. “We’re no longer part of this world of flesh and bone.”

“It’s annoying, but we’re being controlled and we have the same orders to follow” a Pegasus warrior told.

“Well, if that’s so, then I’m the one who gives orders here” the griffon replied. “All units, attack!”

And the summoned reincarnated beings started to advance towards the ones that were guarding Glen’s sealed body.

“In coming!” the deer exclaimed.

“On your guard!” the griffon said to the other guards.

“I can’t believe…” a guard said, looking to the approaching reincarnated beings. “They’re so many like an army, like the Alliance…”

And so they started to fight with everything they had, with unicorns casting with magical beams and, along with the elemental magic users, elemental attacks. They all became

“They’re all… so weak” the griffon said.

“Maybe they are only rank and file” the deer said.

And so the living guards started to advance, with the ones of the sealing core sealing all the unfortunate reincarnated beings they could approach.

However, while almost everyone were fighting, Cypress and the reincarnated griffon, old deer and pegasus were observing the battle. The pegasus then noticed Glen’s sealed body and said:

“There it is!”

And more reincarnated beings advanced toward the guards that were watching over Glen’s body. Noticing that the griffon realized they were after Glen, he and the others retreated to guard him. Fortunately, reinforcements arrive, much to the guards’ happiness and relief.

“Looks like our numbers are getting down, while theirs are getting up” the griffon commented.

“We need to keep them occupied” Cypress said.

“I can handle that” the pegasus said.

And, using a wind nature spell, he created a sandstorm that affected both the living and the reincarnated. Taking advantage of that, Cypress and the other three started to move away from the scene, with the former saying:

“Okay, guys, follow me!”

“Hey, I already told you to stop ordering me around!” the griffon exclaimed.

And they advanced until they got out of the sandstorm and continued to advance.

“It sure feels weird having my body being moving without me wanting to” the old deer said.

“Hey, do you know what our controller have in mind?” the pegasus asked to Cypress.

“Yeah, I don’t like being doing things I don’t know what they are” the griffon.

“The General of Death is, like us, a pawn and she is sending us to retrieve all the other reincarnated beings that had been sealed” Cypress said. “That might be the reason why we’re heading in this direction: to unseal a body that may be unguarded.”

“So we’re just recoverers?” the griffon asked. “And I was thinking we would be fighting like the others.”

“The ones we are recovering are reincarnated beings with a great power” Cypress explained. “To the ones who are controlling her and, by extension, us, most of the ones that were summoned right now are just failures in the attempt to create a powerful army of reincarnated beings.”

“I see…” the old deer said. “Well, I guess we don’t have any choice but carry on our mission.”

At the battlefield from before, all the reincarnated beings had been sealed.

“Do you think we got all of them?” the deer asked to the griffon after the latter sealed the last reincarnated being.

“I don’t know” the griffon replied. “Some could have escape during that sandstorm. We need to contact the HQ saying that the already sealed reincarnated beings are their target.”

Cypress and the others soon arrived to where was a sealed reincarnated being.

“I see it” Cypress said. “It’s right there.”

Arriving there, the griffon said:

“It seems someone called King Alder is sealed there.”

“Be more respectful!” Cypress exclaimed to the griffon. “King Alder is the father of King Aspen, the actual king of Thicket, and also a great hero.”

“Yes, King Alder is very powerful” the old deer said. “No wonder the General of Death wants him unsealed.”

“Leave it to me!” the Pegasus said, flying toward the sealed king.

It was then that something hiding in the ground caught him and involved him, exploding with him then.

“It’s a barrier” Cypress said.

With that, the griffon stomped with his talons and caused the sand to shake up, causing the barrier to be undone. He then approached and said:

“The barrier is broken, but…”

He tried to rip the cloth apart, but he couldn’t.

“…I cannot undo this” the griffon completed. “And I have sharp claws.”

The other two approached and Cypress said:

“We first need to undo the spells contained in that cloth that enables it to seal.”

“Then it’s my cue then, although I don’t have any desire in doing this” the old deer said.

“You can do it, old guy?” the griffon asked.

“In my time, I dedicated a lot of my studies to sealing spells, including the ones contained in that cloth” the old deer replied. “I know how to counter them.”

He then started to focus, extending his hoof to the cloth. It was then that the symbols around the cloth started to dissipate.

“That’s not bad at all” the griffon admitted.

It was then that the same female griffon on the Fourth Unit that helped in the fight against King Alder appeared and used a wind nature that hit the old deer, what allowed the sealing unit that was with her to seal him right away.

“It took forever to seal King Alder” the female griffon said. “We won’t let him come back.”

The reincarnated griffon took flight and prepared to attack her, but, with her wind nature, she was able to throw him away, making him hit one of the rock formations. The sealing core took that opportunity to seal him right away. The griffon then turned to Cypress, the only one left and told to the rest of the unit.

“Be careful with him. He was part of the infiltration team King Aspen sent to the enemy’s territory. He’s very skillful.”

“As you know, we can’t fight against the orders we’ve been given, so keep your distance” Cypress said.

She tried to attack him with her wind nature, but Cypress quickly moved away with his deer capabilities. Before that, she said:

“Contact HQ about that immediately.”

At the villains’ hideout, the sand that was over the stone was swiped away and Gentle Light said:

“Fortunately, I wasn’t able to retrieve the pawns I lost. But the orders I have tell me to take advantage of the skills of the reincarnated beings I have under my power. And this Cypress has proven to be a quite a find. Perhaps I should have reincarnated the other deer and have used him as a living vessel. But I don’t Purple Smoke’s skills to detect and identify talents… Oh well, it seems I don’t have any choice but let it to the Alliance. I just hope they can stop this plan I have for Cypress…”

Cypress had reached a valley while running and said:

“Please, hurry. You have to seal me soon… or you all will be destroyed.”

PreviousChapters Next