• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,677 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,677

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Battle Begins

Everypony was still in shock by the appearance of the Lord of Chaos, now freed to do whatever he wanted without having his brother to interfere. He said:

“Fourteen years… Fourteen years that I spent making this big plan of mine, preparing everything and making sure everyone was doing their role perfectly. And now I have the life force of practically everyone living at this pathetic world at my mercy with a body that I can use at my will. I may not have the same power as with my original body, but who can even fight against me? Clearly not you…”

And he turned to Star, while conjuring his spear and pointing one of its sharp tips against him, saying:

“Star Knight… Can you imagine all the trouble you caused to me?”

“For sure they were not enough” Star replied, trying to make look like the Lord of Chaos didn’t scare him a bit.

The Lord of Chaos then noticed the mark on Star’s hoof and recognized it as his brother’s mark. Before that, he threw both Star and Blue away. They hit the ground, but Blue was quick to react the Lord of Chaos’ next attack with his light blade. He then tried to approach to attack, but he was involved by darkness released by the Lord of Chaos.

“Dad!” Star shouted, before being hit also by the darkness that threw them back again.

They went to hit a stone wall and Twilight called:

“Star! Blue!”

But then she get immobilized, as the Lord of Chaos passed by her. Something on her prevented her from acting against him, like it was a safeguard of the original light to protect itself from that evil presence. But the Lord of Chaos was not interested on her and simply passed by ignoring her.

“You two…” the Lord of Chaos said to Star and Blue. “With this body, I can finally get the original light, but, for that, I will need to get rid of the main threats. The boy entrusted by my brother and the General of Balance, whose power can cause some troubles to me, must certainly disappear.”

There was a pause and then the Lord of Chaos said to Star:

“And I can see that my brother also gave you a little present to deal with me. He is always such a killjoy. Well, now, it’s time for me to keep his toys now.”

Looking to his grandfather dying body, Shining then turned to the Lord of Chaos and asked:

“What’s your intentions now that your plan worked?”

“Why should I share with somepony like you any of my brilliant ideas?” the Lord of Chaos replied, not even bothering to look at him. “This world is now mine and it’s about to get… remodeled. But not with you… at least here.”

And, when everypony found themselves, they were over a volcano.

“I shall erase you all here!” the Lord of Chaos exclaimed, while levitating.

Star, Blue, Twilight, Shining and Star Shield started to fall. Star was quick to start flying his father, but Twilight, although was able to catch Shining, was having a little trouble holding him, mainly after he used a magic spike to hold one of Star Shield’s hoof to the wall. Twilight, while focusing to hold her brother, tried to realize what happened. From the heat and the smell of sulfur, it was obvious that wasn’t an illusion. Could that be that the Lord of Chaos had brought them to one of the dimensions under his control?

The Lord of Chaos turned to Star and Blue and the latter told to his son:

“Star, be careful. Don’t let your guard down.”

“Yes, I know” he replied.

Suddenly, an ember hit one of Twilight’s wings, burning it slightly, but enough to cause her and Shining to fall. Seeing that, Star reacted and launched two of his energy arms to grab them. The Lord of Chaos took that moment to attack with a shower of dark needles. The young prince was able to grab them before they could fall at the lava, while Blue used his magic to block the Lord of Chaos’ attack. But one scratched Star’s shoulder, what caused him to lose the strength he was using to hold his father. However, he was quick to grab him with an energy arm.

“Nice catch, son” Blue congratulated him.

He smiled before that and then created a clone, while pulling them back, while the Lord of Chaos observed.

“Take care of mom and uncle Shining” the original said to the clone. “Me and dad can deal with the Lord of Chaos.”

After that, they turned to the Lord of Chaos who said:

“It doesn’t matter if you two come at me like that. I am a deity, while you are nothing more than dust in the wind compared to me. I shall end you!”

And he started to advance against them. Before that, Star launched an attack of light that hit the Lord of Chaos’ attack. That caused the others to get blinded, while the volcano started to get agitated. The two attackers were holding the attacks nicely, but then the Lord of Chaos advanced and hit Star, throwing him back a few hooves of distance.

But during that light, he had thrown Blue up who, while starting to going down, prepared a big light blade combined with his nullifying power to pierce through the Lord of Chaos new body. However, rising his hand, the Lord of Chaos created an explosion that caused the others to protect themselves from the shockwave. Blue was thrown by the explosion, but the original Star couldn’t go get him, as he was still being thrown himself. But Blue was quick-thinking and teleported right to behind his son to stop him and then hold on to one of his hind hooves.

“Dad, hold on!” Star exclaimed, while securing his father.

Star’s clone, while grabbing Twilight and Shining, approached Star Shield, holding him too while saying:

“Let’s get great-grampa Star Shield while we still have the chance.”

The original Star then made one of his black spheres take the form of a platform that he used to give Blue something to stand on.

“Thank you, son” Blue replied, after passing to it.

At that moment, Blue noticed something.

“But where is he? Where is the Lord of Chaos?”

Star also noticed that and said:

“I don’t know.”

They stayed quite for a moment, but then they could felt a dark presence behind them that let them immobilized. And the Lord of Chaos appeared for behind from a hole at the fabric of space. Star and Blue turned to him, but the Lord of Chaos grabbed their necks.

“You can resist what you want, but you’ll never defeat me” he said. “And I’m going to make sure that you don’t interfere anymore.”

And darkness involved part of the two’s body.

“He’s taking our energy…” Star said.

“Damn…” Blue said.

“And now it’s time for you to be reduced to nothing, while I get your energy and consume all of this pathetic reality with my darkness!” the Lord of Chaos exclaimed.

Listening that, Star knew he couldn’t allow that to happen. Starting to fight against the control the Lord of Chaos had on him, he said:

“You won’t… be able to do as you pleased!”

And he released light magic that forced the Lord of Chaos to let him ago as well as Blue.

“The darkness shall never rule!”

“You little brat…” the Lord of Chaos said, holding his spear. “How can you possible prevent that from happening? You’re nothing compared to me. You can’t hope to accomplish anything.”

“Star, we need to make an opening, if we want to lend a blow on him” Blue told to his son.

“Yes, I know” he said. “And I know what can give us that opening. Dad, hear me out.”

“I don’t know what you’re scheming, but it won’t work” the Lord of Chaos said. “Only my brother has the power to defeat me, but he won’t do anything in order to maintain his stupid balance. Your actions are meaningless.”

Hiding at a corner of the volcano were Star’s clone, Shining, Twilight and Star Shield.

“What’s going on there?” Shining asked to her sister who was observing what was happening.

“Right now, they’re just starring at each other” she replied. “But I have a bad feeling about what can happen. Star, how do you plan fighting the Lord of Chaos?”

“This can be the end, but we have to give our best shot” Star replied, while placing the hoof with the Lord of Order’s mark over Star Shield. “That’s what we always do, right?”

He then applied his healing magic on Star Shield and, after some seconds, he started recover.

After Star telling his plan to his father, the latter told:

“Well, that may work. Okay, let’s do it.”

“Yes” the original Star said.

And so Blue charged his horn and launched an attack against the Lord of Chaos, who blocked it.

“They’re making a move!” Twilight exclaimed to the others.

While the Lord of Chaos defended the attack, Star advanced to him and said:

“Take this!”

He opened his wings wild and unleashed a very powerful light that blinded the Lord of Chaos. For more powerful that he was, he was still sensible to light, mainly the one that came from his brother’s power. That allowed the young prince to approach and give the Lord of Chaos a powerful punch.

“Now, Star!” Blue said.

And then father and son teleported and prepared to cast their magic beams at full force at the Lord of Chaos. But the latter’s eyes shone and, when they found themselves, the three of them were inside an iceberg. The volcano had turned into an ice wasteland.

“It changed” Star’s clone commented, while the others looked around.

“This place…” Shining said. “Don’t tell me swift dimensions again.”

“Then this was the Lord of Chaos’ doing” Twilight said. “But why an ice world now?”

At the iceberg where the Lord of Chaos was with Blue and Star, the former created a hole in space and got out from there, reappearing outside.

“There, aren’t you better like that?” he asked. “Why don’t you stay like that so I can finally end you?”

Star’s black spheres started to dig through the ice, but he didn’t know if they would make it in time. He didn’t have any other option.

Kurama!” he called.

Yes, I know…” the fox said.

And together, they created the blaze nature that Star used to break the ice, with his father using magic to make it easier for flames to do it. And the ice broke, releasing them.

“That was close” Star said. “Thank you for turning the ice unstable, dad.”

“Well, I just did that because you thought in using your blaze nature” Blue replied.

“Those two are really annoying…” the Lord of Chaos said to himself. “Looks like I will have to separate them. It will be such pity separating a father and a son… But it’s not like I care about that.”

He then made another hole and placed his hand there. Another hole appeared behind Blue and the Lord of Chaos grabbed him and pushed him in.

“Dad!” Star called, trying to do something, but the hole closed.

When Blue found himself, he was in what appeared to be a vast desert.

“Where am I?” he asked.

“Damn it!” Star exclaimed, after failing to retrieve his father.

“And now, young prince, that we’re alone, I can finally get rid of you. First, I’ll suck out all of your energy.”

And he tried to grab Star like he did with Blue, but the young prince was able to dodge and retreat and taking flight.

“You have nice reflexes” the Lord of Chaos commented. “But let’s see how you can fight against something you can’t see…”

And he passed through the hole that then closed. Star tried to notice from where the Lord of Chaos would attack, but then he heard an explosion and a bunch of icicles started to fall. Star retreated fast to avoid them, but then he was caught by an avalanche that was formed and engulfed him.

PreviousChapters Next