• Published 13th May 2016
  • 1,681 Views, 14 Comments

Star Knight and the Nine-Tailed Fox - Rakoon1



Star Knight will live his own adventure that is growing up with something evil inside of him whose power he will have to master if he wants to stop another plan of the Lord of Chaos to conquer the Pony Reality.

  • ...
28
 14
 1,681

Chapters Next
Prologue - The Legend of the Tailed Beasts

A long time ago, at the time when the Lord of Order ruled the Pony Reality completely, without the interference of his brother, a giant monster appeared in the Enchanted Forest, destroying everything in sight. It was a jumble of wild energy without conscience, having only a destructive unstoppable instinct.

This creature has spread fear and terror among the inhabitants of the Enchanted Forest, ponies and non-ponies. All creatures fled, fearing for their lives. The fear was such that they not even dared to name such a being, calling it only by its greatest feature: Ten-Tails.

When all seemed lost, when there was no hope for the threat of Ten-Tails, the Lord of Order decided to intervene. Being the Enchanted Forest the second most important realm of the Pony Reality because of its intimate connection with the Pony World, it was imperative that it wasn't destroyed.

Using his infinite power, the Lord of Order managed to immobilize Ten-Tails. After he had done it, he took the wild energy that formed and gave life to the monster of ten tails and divided it into nine parts. Each divided energy molded and formed a new creature. These creatures shaped from the energy had their own form and a different number of tails. For this reason, they were named Tailed Beasts.

Although these creatures have not inherited the destructive unconscious instinct of the being where they were formed and each one have received names from the Lord of Order as evidence of being his beloved creations, the Tailed Beasts were victims of hatred and distrust from those who had been victims of Ten-Tails. Example of this was the fact that the inhabitants of the Enchanted Forest and, consequently, all the Pony Reality, started calling them the same way they called Ten-Tails: by their number of tails.

All this tension created such negative energy that until then had never existed in Pony Reality and, like a fly attracted to the light, the Lord of Chaos came to this reality.

While the darkness began to spread, the Tailed Beasts’ minds began to be gradually corrupted, some more than others, and this made them start to give in to hatred they had for the other creations of the Lord of Order that had marginalized them.

By their turn, the inhabitants of the Enchanted Forest and the Pony World began starting to not fear the power of the Tailed Beasts to start to want it. In several attempts, they tried to control the Tailed Beasts, but their minds were too tough, so they turned to another method. As the Tailed Beasts were masses of energy, they began to captured them and seal them inside of hosts who could then control their power. These hosts were given the name of Jinchuriki.

Not all the Tailed Beasts were captured by those who wanted their power. The Tailed Beast with nine tails, the most desirable due to his amount of energy that surpassed all the other beasts, never allowed himself to be captured due to his skill and power. Due to his aspect of a fox, Nine-Tails was also called Nine-Tailed Fox or, as he was more known in the Pony World, Kitsune.

Among all the Tailed Beasts, Kitsune was undoubtedly the one who hated more the creations of the Lord of Order who kept badgering him and hating him. Interested in his power, the Lord of Chaos approached him and, using his deceptive words, managed to conquer his trust. On his behalf, Kitsune sowed destruction through his hurricanes and his blazing fire, until Leaf Mane and Golden Paladin put an end to his mission of destruction.

After a failed attempt to seal him in a Jinchuriki to keep him still, Golden used his golden unbreakable chains to immobilize him, while Leaf Mane used a sealing spell that removed and sealed most of Kitsune’s energy, reducing him either in size as in power, in such a way that it could only perform his fire attacks. After that, the wily fox managed to escape, only for, some time after, be captured by Leaf Mane and imprisoned in Tartarus, where it remained to the present day, despite his escape when Lord of Chaos dominated Tartarus.

But this was not the last time that Kitsune, also known as Nine-Tails, would be seen…

In the Desolate Zone, a pony, wearing a black hooded cloak, progressed to a certain location. He stood there for a while when he felt a presence behind him. By instinct, he turned suddenly, pointing his front hoof that had turned into a talon. He was ahead of other pony covered also by a hooded cloak, but this pony had a small size. This pony showed his horn that shone with a dark aura in the face of the first pony’s talon.

"So it’s you" the first pony said. "I should have noted your presence."

"Please, I know you like a little adrenaline rush" the second pony said with a voice of a filly.

And the second pony down the hood, revealing to be Pandora. The first pony also lowered the hood, revealing to be Rothbart.

"Looks like you also got the message from the Lord of Chaos to meet him here" Rothbart said.

"And you were not the only ones" a voice said.

Rothbart and Pandora turned and saw Chrysalis landing nearby.

"Look who's here" Pandora said, while Chrysalis approached. "I'm surprised you haven't come with escort, Chrysalis."

"The Lord of Chaos told me to come alone" she said. "And as a loyal servant that I am, I obeyed his orders."

"The question is why our master joined the three of us here?" Rothbart asked.

"Correction, Rothbart" another voice said.

They turned and saw Adagio and Medusa (who wore a hat to hide her snakes). Who had spoken had been Adagio who continued:

"He joined the five of us."

"I see our masked also decided to join the last triplets" Pandora said. "This should be something great to make such a group."

"You could say that" another voice said.

And, before them, Oogie Boogie appeared and said:

"Our master must have a big plan for him to want everyone here."

"If he even invited the boogeypony, then it must be something very important" Medusa saod. "But what?"

"Patience, my dear Medusa" the voice of the Lord of Chaos said. "All will be revealed in its own time."

And he appeared. Seeing him, the present villains simply made him a bow.

"My Lord, what's the honor of your presence?" Rothbart asked.

"I have a new plan, and I need your help to carry it on" the Lord of Chaos said.

"You can count on us, my lord" Chrysalis said.

"We are at your disposal" Pandora said.

"I'm glad you are" Lord of Chaos said. "Because this plan may take several years to be done, but it is necessary that the arrangements are made."

"If I may, my lord" Adagio said. "What plan is that that needs a long time to be accomplished?"

There was a pause and then the Lord of Chaos says:

"I'm going to bring back an ancient force that threatened the Enchanted Forest and all the rest of the Pony Reality before my arrival."

The villains exchanged confused looks and the Lord of Chaos said:

"It will be easier to show you."

He raised his spear and then slammed it down. Suddenly, the ground started to shake, much to dismay of the villains. Then something rose up. It was a giant wooden statue with the humanoid form. Its hands were bound and her mouth was gagged. The statue also had nine eyes that were closed. Something left the villains greatly impressed.

"Let me to introduce you the body of Ten-Tails!" the Lord of Chaos exclaimed.

And he dropped a huge laugh.

Chapters Next