• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,611 Views, 36 Comments

Banana Slamma!!! - pinkfloydpig



Now this is the law of the jungle, As old and as true as the sky, The ones that shall keep it may prosper, But the ones who touch Donkey Kong's banana hoard must die! ~ Wiz & Boomstick of DEATH BATTLE!

  • ...
1
 36
 1,611

Chapter 6

"Twilight! Girls!" Luna calls to them as they rush towards her, "What is happening?" She asks.

"Princess Luna!" Twilight begins, panicking as she could hear the muffled shouts from day and night guards trying to subdue Kong, "We have a crisis-!" Before any of the girls can explain further another tremor is felt followed by a muffled roar and what sounds like explosions.

"The changeling's have arrived!?" Luna exclaimed.

"No!" Rainbow says, "Worse!"

Before any of them could say anything else loud bangs are heard from the wall opposite to them, followed by a loud boom as the wall gives way and crumbles. DK jumps out of the hole he made. Breathing heavily, he glares menacingly at all within the room.

Shaking out of her stupor, Luna steps in front of the girls with a determined look, "Do not fret, my little ponies." Luna reassures them, "I shall deal with this, post haste!"

Wasting no time, DK charges at them with a mighty roar. Before he could do anything, though, Luna casts a spell and DK vanishes in a blinding light.


DK looks around in confusion as all he sees before is nothing but the stars above him and a white rocky terrain below his feet. Eventually he turns and finds a blue and green planet some distance from him, staring back at him. DK realizes he's on the moon. He glares menacingly back at the planet.


All is calm as the dust settles. Luna looks at them all with a smirk, "Post haste!"

"Uh..." Twilight began, "Princess Luna, what did you do to Kong?"

"The Ape's name is Kong?" She asked, before shaking her head and answering, "Worry not, young Twilight, I simply sent this 'Kong' somewhere far enough away to never be a burden to anyone!"

"And with that, we shall rest!" Having given her answer, Luna strolled back to her chambers, "Remind me, to alert the staff about the clean up we must do in the mor-GAH!" Luna stops abruptly, leaning on the wall as a look pain flashing across her face.

"...Princess?" Twilight and the girls go to Luna, as she looks at them all with equal confusion. that Confusion slowly morphs into a look of dread. "...N-no!"

"No?" The girls look at one another in confusion as Luna rushes up the stairs. they follow after her. "Princess Luna, are you alright?"

"It can not be!" Luna exclaimed, ignoring the girls as she hurried up the flight of stairs to the balcony. "I-it's not possible!" the look of fear still upon her face.

"What is it?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, "What's going on!"

Upon reaching the balcony overlooking the entirety of Canterlot, looking for anything out of the ordinary. Having found nothing out of place in the city, the girls look towards Luna for an answer only to find her now pale features looking at her night sky. Slowly, the girls looked up as well.

their eyes became pinpricks.

"No way!" Rainbow gasps in shock.

They all look in horror as the moon is careening towards Equestria.

Author's Note:

Well, this is the best I can do fro right now. :twilightblush:

I'll go back and try to make this a bit longer...eventually. :derpytongue2:

Comments ( 7 )

Inspired from the ending of Donkey Kong Country Returns?

11805712
The same thing crossed my mind, and it will be quite the headache for Luna to deal with--in particular, as I foresee her getting cartoonishly squeezed between the moon and probably the mountain Canterlot is on.

Okay, this is getting really funny. :rainbowlaugh:
I wonder what they'll try next.

and this is why 'messing with DK's banana horde is not smart' is an unwrighten rule of the jungle.
(sorry for any misspellings)

11805712
11805719

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking of it.

Login or register to comment