• Published 10th Jan 2017
  • 1,610 Views, 36 Comments

Banana Slamma!!! - pinkfloydpig



Now this is the law of the jungle, As old and as true as the sky, The ones that shall keep it may prosper, But the ones who touch Donkey Kong's banana hoard must die! ~ Wiz & Boomstick of DEATH BATTLE!

  • ...
1
 36
 1,610

Chapter 2

Donkey Kong had just returned with his pal Diddy from the jungle with another pile of bananas for there ever growing hoard only to find, to his and Diddy's surprise, there hoard out in the open and 8 beings both Kongs have never seen before. The pink one that took from there hoard had gotten rid of there confusion and instead replaced it with unkempt rage. In his eyes, they're thieves. and DK knew how to deal with thieves.

"SCATTER!" The pink one hollered as the gorilla lunged at them with unbridled fury, his fists rising above his head as he got closer to there still forms. They ran right before he slammed his fists onto the very ground where they once stood, creating another tremor that had the ground bounded stumbling while the blue one and the two white with gold armor quickly took to the air.

DK charged at the orange thief, the closest one of the bunch, but was struck from above by one of the flying white ones. He turned to face his challenger, only to be decked from the side by the other one. He turned towards him, swinging his arms as he tried to swat at his attacker. As he was glaring at the two, DK was struck from the back of head. Turning, he found the orange one had made her way to a palm tree and had just struck it, to the confusion of the ape. In a swift motion she turned and struck one of the falling coconuts with her back legs. It blurred as it struck the gorilla. Enraged, DK charged her.

"Oh no!" She cried as he charged, but he was struck from above by one of the flying ones yet again. Having enough, DK made a mighty clap, creating a shockwave that had the two thrown in different directions onto the ground in a daze. That was when Diddy made himself known, as he went to the nearest one. As the now grounded flying white thief senses came to him, he could only stare at Diddy as the monkey struck a few fighting poses. The thief's confusion turned to dread when a shadow loomed over him. As he turned toward the gorilla, the white thief was quickly introduced to Dk's fist and was sent skyward. A twinkle in the distance was all that could be seen.

With a nod of satisfaction, DK and Diddy turned their attention to the remaining group. Only to stop and stare at a pair of soul piercing blue eyes. "How dare you!" The flying yellow thief spoke sternly.

"I know they shouldn't have attacked you like that, but that does not give you two the right to hurt them like that!" As she spoke Diddy cowered in her gaze and instinctively tried his best to hide behind DK, wanting nothing more than to have scary the yellow thief go away. DK, on the other hand, just stared at her. Confusion clearly seen upon his face as she was glaring at him. He looked passed her towards the group in question. They watched as the scene unfolded before them with bated breath.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She put herself in front of the giant ape, making him flinch before giving his attention back to her.

"Now what do you have to say for yourself?"

He smiled as an idea slowly came to mind.

DK watched as the thief's pupils shrank as he readied his giant punch. Before she was struck, the remaining white flying thief took action and rushed in, pushing her out of the way and taking the gorillas blow. Like the one before him, he too became nothing more than a twinkle in the distance.

"Oh my!" The yellow one whispered in shock at what had just transpired. She let out a squeak when the gorilla turned his attention back to her. She could only stare as he charged at her.

"Fluttershy!" DK heard as he stuck by a rainbow streak during his charge, the impact of the rainbow making him fall as it passed the gorilla and to the thief, revealing itself to be the flying blue one.

"Come on!" She cried, grabbing the yellow one before quickly taking her to the rest of there friends.

"Don't worry girls! I'm gonna get us out of here!" As he heard this, a purple glow quickly grabbed his attention and he saw the remaining group. Wasting no time, DK charged at them.

"It's coming Twilight!" He heard the blue thief yell.

"I know!"

"Hurry!"

"I'm trying!"

"Twilight!"

Donkey Kong lunged at them, his fists high in the air and his form eclipsing the sun from above them. The area became bathed in a bright light before vanishing. Diddy came out of his hiding spot and looked around in trepidation. He found no trace of Donkey Kong, the scary yellow thief, or it's group.

It was just him and him alone.


"Where are we now?" Rainbow groaned as the girls got up after they're hasty retreat via Twilights teleportation spell. Having a quick look around there new location, Twilight found the marble floor they where on in ruin, ripped and torn tapestry hung from the deteriorating stone walls, and plant life was over running there current location.

"The castle in the Everfree Forest." Twilight answered. She didn't mean to send them here, but she panicked.

At least we're close to Ponyville! she thought, trying to find a positive from there current predicament.

"As long as we're away from that over grown ape, it's fine by me!" Applejack said, getting words of agreements from the others.

"I know!" Rainbow exclaimed, "All of that over Pinkie eating a banana!"

"I hope the guards are okay," Fluttershy mumbled, hearing this caused the others moods to dampen.

"Don't worry, dear." Rarity said, placing a hoof on her shoulder, "I'm sure they're fine."

"All that work though," Twilight said, "And we have nothing to show for it!"

"Yeah." Pinkie agreed, looking bummed at there expense

"All we have are these." she reached into her hair as she said this and pulled out a bunch of bananas for all to see.

"Pinkie!" Twilight exclaimed upon seeing the bunch before her, "How long did you have those?"

"Back on the island!" Pinkie answered in a chipper tone, "I was still hungry so I thought that-"

A grunt stopped Pinkie before she began to ramble. All turned towards the noise. Dread returned to them as they saw the tie wearing gorilla tower over them. Twilight, in her panic, had brought Kong along with them! For his part, the gorilla stood there. Staring down at them with pure hate in his eyes.

No. Not at us! Twilight realized as she turned towards Pinkie, whom still held the bunch in her hooves.

Thinking quick, Pinkie hid the bundle behind her back and flashed a nervous smile towards DK. "U-um, hi!" she chuckled dryly as sweat began to pour out of her.

He gave her a murderous glare.

Author's Note:

And Chapter 2 is out of the way! :yay:

Sorry if the wait was long, but I'm not much of a writer. :twilightblush:

Criticism is welcomed. It'll probably help me learn and improve :twilightsmile: