• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 577 Views, 7 Comments

Badasstria - Banjo64



The badass land of badass ponies who do badass things.

  • ...
2
 7
 577
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Lets play GUESS THE AU!!!

Rainbow Dash: Some X-Com verse
AppleJack: No clue
Fluttershy: Definitely Fallout Equestria
Pinkie Pie: Also no clue
Rarity: Equestria Divided is the only one I can name but it's a relatively common scenario.
Twilight: TCB

No that I've written this all out it occurs to me that this is a pretty shitty game. The answers are all really obvious or so common they could be anything. Oh well it was still fun.

Good old Barrens chat. Wait, I'm not in The Barrens!

After all, there is a fine line to walk between being a badass badass, and an OPMS or an OPGS.

You're goddamn right.

“While I can’t blame you for that, I think I need to remind that that to become a badass you must first become a kickass. To become a kickass you must first finish your basic training. And to finish your basic training, you need to actually do it! Now give me another two hundred laps around Badasstria!”

He has a point, even Goku, one of the most reknown badasses had to train a lot to get where he is.

I... I... I have no words, but one: BADASS.

I actually laughed out loud several times while reading this abd got funny looks in the breakroom for it. Thanks for that.

Login or register to comment