• Published 3rd Apr 2016
  • 3,517 Views, 89 Comments

The Freeblade and the Nurse - The-Black-Knight



Equestria is in its own form of the Apocalypse! The dead have risen from the ground, and started to attack the living. Most were able to evacuate to Canterlot City, but quite a few were still left behind in their cities. However, not even the capital

Comments ( 34 )

Oh that last seen was hilarious:rainbowlaugh:

A flustered Trixie quickly trying to think of something to do, while putting her clothes back on.

Comedy gold

Uuuuhhhmmm.....................:rainbowderp:

pfffffttt...............:rainbowkiss:

:rainbowlaugh:

seems we have some sexy times happening:rainbowlaugh:

Hey! Trixie and Umbra! You need some lotion/cream for that burn?:trollestia:

Holding each other tightly, neither wanting to let go. “I-I thought I w-would never s-see you ag-again!”
“M-Me too, honey…” Spitfire held Scootaloo tighter, trying to wipe her tears away in the filly’s mane. “Me too.”

Are you seriously trying to make me Cry? :applecry: THAT SCENE MADE ME WANNA CRY!!! :raritycry:

Wait what was trixie doing
Was she masterbating or something and umbra watched?

7721641 Heh, I'm gonna let you all think on that :3 after all, for all we know? She stripped all the way down, and started to clean the cockpit, while Umbra watched :P There is a number of answers.

7721660 fuck! i really want to know what she did

Probably playing with his master control stick. you filthy mare you :trixieshiftleft::trollestia:

I started to read this chapter to get a feel for the story and I somehow start to think that Red Heart is in love with some kind of robot.

what exaclty is he, is he just sittin in a wheelchair or is he something weird?

7855401 Marius is a human who is forced to be in a wheelchair, because of forth degree burns to his legs. He's human. He's able to link with Umbra Equitis due to cybernetic implants.

7855715 good thank you

7879450 A good way to understand? Look up the lore on Warhammer 40,000's Imperial Knights. That'll help you understand the Knight and Marius' mind set.

7879712 You maybe can help me to understand what Marius thought in one certain situation of you lates chapter yet.

When Celestia made Marius a prince without telling him I thought he would get angry and because I saw his body reacting like he was angry, then he only concentrated on dancing which made me believe he maybe only tried to stand up.

Now I'm mabye a bit overreacting in such scenes, not because I don't like him, but only because I had read certain stories and in those the main char is usually forced into certain situations.
Since not all authors can explain those situations well enough my first reaction is to somehow assume the worst. Now that I thought a bit about it, I think that since Celestia already said she would see him as a prince and even if she kind of forced the title upon him, I think that it is only important what Marius is doing with it and that Celestia would probably not try to make him to act in a certain way if you know what i mean.

I guess you could say that I think, that Marius (that was his name right?), is not Celestias Twilight Sparkle here.

Well...I'm not even sure if that really change anything from how he was seen before, many of them already knew about him being a prince right?, or at least a lord. However I still rember all the characters that were quite unhappy with her doing something like that, which is why I'm curious of what his reaction really was.

God damn giant robot sex! Optimus Prime would be proud.

Can you do more

why is this storie in the Zombies and Ghouls?

I greatly enjoy this story. And it is one of the few Imperial Knight Stories out there, and as one of even fewer Imperial Knight Stories that is canonically accurate. This is the only story that I know of, besides one on Fanfiction.net, that has reached double digits in the number of Chapters here as well. I would greatly appreciate another Chapter for this.

9436105
That there is an exclamatory, not a statement, but who cares!? MORE ZOMBIE CRUSHING!!! HAHAHAHAHA, HA, HA, HA!

more this story getting good and dam trixie got a thing for giant robots lol

I hope this updates again I'm looking forward to how this story develops

by the emperor update this story because it deserves it. I mean is the zombie-causing disease nurglian in origin, a failed attempt at an immortality serum, will the knight and his guard unit drive back the hordes of the undead, are there any more survivor holdouts deeper within undead territory, we must know more scribe we. must. know!

I wouldn't hold my breath he hardly can focus on completing one of his stories

BY THE EMPEROR!!



please Update:raritycry:

9775831
Sad, but true. I've been following this dude of a few years or so, and while he does have great story writing abilities, he doesn't seem to want to delve too deep into one story before starting on another, and starts a cycle of great but never-to-be-finished stories.

9782456
And I might be nitpicking here but I would like it if he would at least stay relatively close to the Warhammer lore a bit.

9782681
Eh, I wouldn't know, I don't know too much about Warhammer lore besides the few things that I've read and heard

9783257
Look up a channel on YouTube called 40k theories and a few others
Arch Warhammer

Calling Umbra Equitis

When there going to be more

Login or register to comment