• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 1,622 Views, 22 Comments

SoarinDash: How it All Began (SoarinDash One) - RainbowButter



Rainbow Dash has been accepted to Ponyvile University! She thought school was the easiest thing ever, well, until she met a boy.

  • ...
4
 22
 1,622

5: Fight Training Project

A few weeks later, Rainbow Dash trotted down the campus, a key hanging around her neck. She trotted up to a door labeled "177" or, also known as, her new dorm that she was sharing with Pinkie Pie. She looked up and around, the cool air biting her cheeks.

Her eyes landed on a familiar colt with a dark blue main and a very light blue body and handsome green eyes. She narrowed her own eyes, half-hating and half-loving that her next door dorm-mate was none other than Soarin Skies.

"Hey, Rainbow Crash!" Soarin shouted loudly, even though it was only the two of them by the dorms.

"Hi Clippers!" Rainbow Dash shouted just as loudly back, getting a response of shock and revenge to cross onto BHB's face. Oh, it's on She thought to herself.

"Some nerve you have choosing a dorm next to mine."

"Some nerve you have choosing a dorm next to mine."

"It's like you have some sort of attraction towards me."

"Oh, please. As if I'd have an attraction to a filly like you."

"Buck you."

"Buck you more."

"Ok, buck me then."

"Nah, I'm not interested in Blue Haired Monsters like you."

"Hey, my hair is beautiful!"

"Donald Trot called, he wants his combover back."

"I don't have a combover."

"You sure about that buddy?" Rainbow Dash mocked, then rubbed her hoof on his hair, brushing it into his face like a combover. Soarin took out a mirror from the pocket of his vest Who keeps a mirror in their vest randomly? and looked at himself, and Admitably Rainbow Dash thought to herself, He doesn't look terrible in a combover.

Rainbow Dash looked at him one more time. Ok..........maybe it is pretty bad She thought again as he screeched at his reflection.

"I have to fix my hair!" Soarin squealed, then ran into his dorm as quickly as possible, slamming the door behind him.


"Nice of you to join us today, Ms. Dash and Mr. Skies." Mrs. Fire said. Spitfire, or as her students knew her as 'Mrs. Fire', was a retired Wonderbolt (Yes, I know she's Rainbow Dash's age, but who cares! This is my fanfic ;)), and knew exactly how to get the students closer together.

"Yeah, how nice." Rainbow squeaked as she walked behind Soarin into the room.

Soarin Skies followed what Rainbow said with a "Sorry, Spitfire."

"It's Mrs. Fire, Mr. Skies." Spitfire said.

"Sorry Ma'am." Soarin replied quickly.

Rainbow groaned as she realized that the only two seats left where right next to each other, which meant that Soarin and her would have to sit together. She slouched as she walked towards her seat and then slouched down in her seat, Soarin doing the exact same thing.

Spitfire walked up to the huge chalk wall on the board. Soarin was busy staring at the mare infront of him, mainly her rear area, when Rainbow shoved him in the shoulder. "Perv." She hissed.

"Trainor hitch." Soarin hissed back.

"Bigbucker."

"Motherbucker"

"Donald Trot."

"Haylorly Clinton."

"Blue haired bee-yotch."

"The clown called, he wants his hair back."

"Why I could just buck you."

"Then do it.

"Ew, no. At least I'm not a blue haired alien."

"At least I'm not a 5 year old girl's birthday party decoration."

"Why I could just-"

"Ms. Dash and Mr. Skies, is there a problem?" Spitfire shouted at them.

"No ma'am." Soarin and Rainbow said in unison.

"Good." Spitfire spat. "As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, I will be pairing you all up with the lucky people you are sitting next to."

Groans erupted from the class, the loudest ones from Dashie and Skies. The two enemies glared at each other, and Rainbow groaned again, then turned away and placed her hand on her propped up hoof.

"I didn't tell you what the project was yet. I think you all are really going to like this one. Dash, Skies, get your sorry rears up here!" Spitfire shot.

Soarin and Rainbow walked up, each of them slouching and pained expressions clear against their tired faces. They glared at each other while walking up. Rainbow purposely bumped into Soarin, pushing him over a little from the unknown impact. Soarin did this back to Rainbow, which went on until the two reached the front of the class.

"Now, what you and your partner will be doing is watching the other person fly." Spitfire started.

"That's it?" Someone loudly interrupted, and the sound of mares and colts talking quickly filled the room."

"I wasn't done. Let me say the boring and the fun part. You will need to keep a journal and record data, but you and your partner have to create a flying routine. The group who come up with the best project will get to preform for the Wonderbolts! How exciting is that?"

The classroom buzzed with excitement, but the mare and the colt felt nothing but worry and hate for each other. 'We'll never finish!' Rainbiw thought. "How exciting...." She heard Soarin mutter from right next to her. She sighed and nodded her head in agreement.

Author's Note:

Sorry for not updating in forever!
I have a Wattpad, where I update more often, but that's for other books that aren't MLP (PacifficaNorthwest is my username if you're wondering :rainbowkiss:)
I'll try to update more often, but no promises!
Anyways,
RainbowButter, OUT! :moustache:

Comments ( 6 )

You've forgot to end the italics.

7333708
If you read the author's note, something went wrong when I typed it, I didn't forget to end the italics. Thank you for pointing it out though, on an average day I wouldn't notice! :rainbowkiss:

I was reading this from the begging but I didn't have an account back then... Hehe... :twilightblush:

I just gotta say I like your stories. I have my own but it's not 1,00 words yet so I can't publish it yet... :raritydespair:

Anyways, Bye!

Hay, where are the new chapteerrrrss? :fluttershysad::fluttershysad: ive bean waiting and looking throw it and still no new chapters. :pinkiesad2: when are you going to make some more chapters? i can't wait to now what will happen in this high school and soarin and rainbow dash to see if they might take a liking to eachother to. :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :pinkiehappy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Naaaawwwww i need more:raritydespair:

Login or register to comment