• Published 3rd May 2016
  • 2,552 Views, 11 Comments

Rainbows and Chocolate Milk - Diverse_Flygon



How can two beings, completely different, be connected together?

  • ...
13
 11
 2,552

Love is a Powerful Word

Author's Note:

Holy god, its been too long since I've written a story, few months I think. Sorry about the lack of updates, I'm getting there!

A pair of strong wings dusted off the ground, aimed towards a lonely cloud floating over a plain field, bare of anything but grass and a few trees. The user of said wings were none other than the ego-fused, incredible pegasus, Rainbow Dash. Said mare picked up speed to reach the cloud quicker, her natural speed coming into play as she flapped herself upward, till at the right moment her wings stopped and she landed on the cloud with a soft thud.

She ruffled her feathers, looking around to see if anypony had dared to follow her out here. With a sigh of relief, for there was nopony else around, she laid her head down on the cloud to rest her body, waiting for another specific pony, or thing, that would arrive shortly.

However, before she turned over for her nap, she muttered under her breathe, "That bearded doofus better not be late again...."

Five Minutes Later...

A large creature hovered over in the air where Rainbow currently slept, who had since rolled over in her sleep, her head partially off the cloud as she snored with her mouth a bit open. The creature chuckled and proceeded to wake the pegasus.

It did so by landing just hard enough on the cloud with its body where Dash flew up into the air a few inches, but not enough to break the water-packed formation apart.

Dash woke up with a sudden jolt, straightening herself before she could plummet to her certain demise, a loud cackle followed from the creature as her hooves found their place across her chest, her face turning to a scowl while looking at the creature at the creature.

"You dim-wit! I could've fallen off!" Dash yelled, throwing her hooves in anger as she flapped their in the air.

The creature gave a shake of its hand, a grin stretched across it face. "I wouldn't have done such a thing if I knew you wouldn't catch yourself, my dear. But it was a priceless moment not to waste!"

She scowled at him and gave a huff, "Sometimes you're too much, Discord, I swear...."

It was true, the mismatched God of Chaos sat their on the cloud, the grin still stuck on his face as he leaned his goat head inward towards the pegasus, his lips stealing a kiss right off her lips.

"Does that make up for my mistake, dear~?" He purred, his claw and paw under his chin as he stared at the now-blushing Rainbow Dash.

"I-I don't like you sometimes.... like at all...." She muttered under her breathe as she pushed the draconequus over, making room for her to sit on the cloud next to him.

Discord gave a snort, his claw lingering up towards his right ear where a bugle popped out of no where. "Ehhhhh? Need to speak up, I'm very old after all, dearie."

The pegasus snorted and held in a giggle with a hoof on her mouth, her mouth turning upwards into a smirk as she looked at him. "Yeah, yeah, you heard me, doofus."

The bugle disappeared with a poof, the chaotic entity lying beside the pegasus with a smile that would rival Pinkie's on a any day. "So, my lovely ray of color, what has happened today?"

"Nothing much, you grey goat." Dash chuckled at her joke, they never persisted to bore her with the names they would call each other.

"A grey goat! Ha, you make me roll my head in laughter, my dear." To prove his point, his head rolled backwards off his head and down the back of his neck. This only made Rainbow snort as she then noticed how warm and comfortable his back was and patted around it like a dog finding a nice spot to lay, curling up on it with a smile.

"My, is my back that really livable? I should get some of those animals Fluttershy has to live there." The toothy creature grinned as his head did a 180, looking at the curled up pony.

Dash only rolled her eyes and pushed a hoof forward, the unaudible 'boop' sounding off as it connected to his nose. "Meh, that might hurt carrying them around all day."

"Oh perish the thought! I can take much more punishment that a few simple creatures."

"Can't take my hugs or snuggles, can you?" She smirked back.

"Alas, you have found my true weakness. But I have also found yours!" With that sentence, he grabbed the blue pony and held her on his lap, blowing the biggest raspberry on her cute stomach.

For Dash however, she didn't like how he tickled her but the sensation only made her yelp and laugh her head off, rolling around with her face twisted with a smile. "Ha, ha, ha! S-Stop it, haha! T-Too ticklish, no!"

Discord kept with the actions before stopping to let her catch her breathe, moving up and laying his large head against her chest, feeling it rise and fall quickly under his chin as she calmed down. "Poor Dashie, tough mare and fast flier but so weak to belly rubs and tummy tickles~."

"S-Shut up you oaf..." She mumbled as she nuzzled against his larger head with a sigh, happily content with being so close to the chaos creature.

Discord gave a snicker against her chest, making her yelp to the vibrations, but he smiled as he finished his laughing. "Oh dear, you may be the best thing I have ever seen since chocolate milk. Do you know that?"

The rainbow pegasus rolled her eyes and hugged him tighter around the head, not wanting to let go, no matter what he said or if he even argued. "Stop being sappy with me and cuddle already, dork."

Discord happily matched her words and cuddled her hard in his arms with a smile, holding the mare close like a dragon would protect his hoard, except to him she was the greatest gift and prize of all.

To them, a love connection didn't need special gifts or different personalities. Love only needed the two of them together, happy with each other on the cloud with smiles around.

Comments ( 11 )

*Died of cuteness*

That... That was just d'awful.:rainbowkiss:

Ughh... So sweet... My teeth hurts...


That was a compliment, by the way.

If this is a one shot then why does it say imcomplete? Mister author sir girl dude woman.

OH MY GOSH YASSSS
IT IS SOOOOO HARD TO FIND A RAINBOW DASH X DISCORD STORY!!!!!!!

Greetings! I personally adored this fic, so I narrated it and gave a review! Hope you don't mind :twilightsmile:

7316593
Oh mu god, I just came back to this site after a longggg break, and holy frick. Thank you for this!

Lovely! Very lovely!

Aww thats really nice story here and I really like how they made fun at each other but yet they like each other that's cute keep up the good work

Login or register to comment