• Published 20th Jan 2016
  • 502 Views, 8 Comments

Paradox's Prodigy(Cancelled.....for now.) - TheDimensionRift



After being banished to another dimension by Discord, Paradox returns with an apprentice to seek vengeance upon him and all of Equestria. However, Paradox's plans are changed when his pupil devolops amnesia and falls for a certain gentle pony.

  • ...
 8
 502

My Apologies.

Ahhh, one of my first stories I ever wrote on FimFiction, sadly I could’ve done so much better with this story; so I will. You see, ever since I’ve received help on my stories and written others, I have further increased my skill as a writer and I continue to hone my skills with each stroke of the pen (err, each type of the key I guess). Paradox’s Prodigy seemed like such an amazing story for me at the time, however, looking back on it I realize that there is so much more that I could’ve done or could do with this story. It has the potential to be something so much more, something good. I see it now and I have to admit, I portrayed the story in a……disappointing manner. So, it is with a heavy heart that I discontinue this story and it’s chapters…..at least, for the time being. I WILL bring this story back and revise it, though it will be the story that you all deserve, a story worth reading. My deepest condolences to those who have enjoyed the story thus far and have chosen to watch it. Do not fret, this is not the end, but only the beginning.

-Rift

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment