• Published 30th Oct 2015
  • 780 Views, 1 Comments

Dusk Eclipse’s One Night at Freddy’s 4 - Danny Eclipse



When an hidden enemy targets Dusk to kill, she makes a big mistake when she underestimate Dusk completely. Will Dusk survive 6 hours in a house against Nightmares or will she fall to death? And will an old enemy of Danny join her or try to kill her?

  • ...
6
 1
 780

One Night at Freddy's 4

Location: Danny’s Mansion
Day Time


Dusk was in her new room. She was confronted by Meta, who wanted Dusk to hand over her DNA to help their changeling hive better.

Meta shouted “Just give us your DNA and we’ll leave you alone Dusk!”

“I regret to inform you that I’ll never give you any of my DNA Meta; for the hundredth time.” Dusk replies with a smirk.

Meta tried to grab her but she was too quick and created a loud racket. In the end, Dusk made it to the bottom floor, jumped out of a window, and went into Meta’s X-34 landspeeder and ran away. Meta got out to see his landspeeder gone. Charming and me joined him outside.

Meta shouted in anger “She took my Landspeeder!”

“Serves you right for trying to take her DNA.” Charming scold Meta.

“Hey Charming, how about we play some Holo chess?” I asked, being bored now.

Charming nodded “Alright. Just take an easy on me, you’re better at it than me.”

We went inside and Meta took off, heading back to his fighter to head back to the Badlands.


Meanwhile…
Location: ???
Night Time


There was a hall that had four doors. Suddenly, a black hole opened in the center of the room. A creature of shadows came out and landed on all fours in front of the black portal. The form of it was shadowy version of Queen Chrysalis.

Shadow Chrysalis said in a cold dark voice “It’s time.” Suddenly, several spirits appeared behind her and her horn ignited. A star formed on the wall behind the spirits and the star fired small beams at the spirits, transforming them into something else. “Now, my children, you will feast on blood once more. But first; I need to get her.”


Dusk was driving through Ponyville then after a bit, she was heading up a mountain. Before she could go somewhere else, a large purple portal opened in front of her high-jacked landspeeder and she was teleported into another location. She crashed into a bunch of wreckage. She was flying out of the landspeeder and landed on the ground with a headache. Dusk got up and began to look around, noticing it was already dark. She tried to go to one house, but the person living there took her to leave. She tried another house, but that one burst into flames. She tried another one, but it was crawling with zombies. The zombies were crying out “Help me!”.

Dusk replied “How about ‘no’?” She turned around to go to another house, only to see that one burst into instant flames. “Are you freaking kidding me!?!”

She noticed another house and walked over to it. She checked around, seeing there was no one around.

Dusk thought ‘Well, it’s only for one night…’

The door opened and Dusk walks into a small hallway and noticed a chair with some sort of small plushy creature that looked a lot like Springtrap (I found it mysteriously and did some stuff and A-Chrysalis gave it life. It titled itself “Springtrap” for some reason). I walked down the hallway, coming across a split hallway and went to the left. I opened the door, see a room inside. There was some pictures, a bed, some sort of brown bear plushy, a lantern, a dresser, some toys, a fan, and a closet. She walked into the room, laid down on the bed next to the plushy, and slowly began to fall asleep. However, the light instantly turned off and some sort of noise was played in the background, like a piano. Dusk opened her eyes, her eyes narrowed, and she growled with anger. She rushed out the door to whatever the cause of the sound was.

“Shut your bucking mouth!” Dusk shouted in the background.

There was the sound of a ruined piano crashing and Dusk walks back into the room. She was about to head to bed when an evil dark chuckle echoed all over the place. Dusk’s eyes narrowed.

Dusk said nervously “Oh no.”

The dark evil chuckle continued.


12:00 AM


Dusk had found a flashlight and was looking around. She walks over to the left door and opens it to peek outside and flashed her flashlight down the hall. She sees something big and purple standing on two legs looking down. It went away at the light. Dusk returns to the bed and began to think of an idea. She did and cyan flames began to surround her. Suddenly, the door began to open and a creature came into the room. It was a wreckage of a bunny. It had sharp claws and teeth, stood on two legs, two long ears, and it had glowing purple eyes. It stopped in shock of Dusk’s new form and it’s jaw came hanging out.

Dusk had transformed into a sexy form of Princess Luna.

N-Bonnie said “I have the weirdest boner.”

Dusk approached the creature but before the creature could touch her, Dusk bucked N-Bonnie’s crotch area, causing the creature to fall to the ground in complete pain. Dusk returned to her normal form, laughing on her success. Dusk, then, dragged N-Bonnie outside the door and left him to stay there. She returned into her room.


1:00 AM


Dusk was looking at the clock she had and it said ‘1:01 AM’ and that was when she heard it.

Pizza.?” A female voice said.

Dusk looks at the right door and walks towards it. About halfway there, she had another idea and went out into the hallway. She looked down and spat cyan goo down the hallway.

Dusk shouted down the hallway “Hey creature!”

A Female voice shouted back “What!?”

Dusk shouted/teased “Flank!”

There was a roar of rage and Dusk went into the room, beside the door.

N-Chica shouted her threat down the hallway “You little brat, I’m going to kick your flank!”

There was running but then there was N-Chica sliding across the floor and smashing into the wall at the end of the hallway. Dusk looks out and sees the wall attached N-Chica.

“Not so smart with your brains outside of your head; now, are you?” Dusk scold Nightmare Chica.

Dusk goes back into the room, leaving N-Chica in her state.


2:00 AM


Dusk was looking at the phone toy before heading towards the TV she just caught sight of. She goes over, turns it on, and starts playing a game. However, little did she know that there was sounds of gears running inside the Closet. A red ruined fox with a right hand for a hook came out, ready to kill Dusk. However, he was interrupted when Dusk offered him a controller.

Dusk proposed “Let us settle this like gentlecolts.”

N-Foxy accepted the challenge and took his controller, ready to play.


20 minutes later…


They were playing Mortal Combat and Dusk was winning. N-Foxy was doing his best to repel the winning Dusk but in the end, he lost. N-Foxy threw his controller at the TV, breaking it. Dusk looks at the angry animatronic fox, who didn’t attack her. No doubt he was holding up his end of the bargain.

N-Foxy said with hatred “I… hate…losing…”

N-Foxy ran back to his closet. Dusk had an upset look on her face.

“I’m disappointed; I thought you would have lasted longer.” Dusk said to the upset Nightmare Foxy.


3:00 AM


Dusk was trying to repair the damage of the broken TV but it was all but futile. Before she could do anything else, her stomach started to growl and she went into the right hallway, down to the small hallway, and into the Kitchen. When she finished getting what she wanted, which was a lot of food, she giggled. However, she noticed the Springtrap plushy got up and looked at her and the food with its mouth gaping in shock.

Plushtrap question in disbelief “How is that even… possible?”

Dusk pulled off a bag of Nacho Cheese from the tray and tossed it to Plushtrap, who grabbed it. Dusk smiled happily and left, leaving Plsuhtrap to look at the bag. Before he could eat it, Shadow Chrysalis appeared behind him.

S-Chrysalis said in annoyance “This girl is starting to annoy me. I think it’s time to send out the big guns. Fredbear, Nightmare, get in here!” The two animatronics came out of their two doors closest to the door that leads to the second hallway. “You two know what to do.”

Fredbear and Nightmare looked at the door, ready to deal with Dusk.


4:00 AM


Dusk was smiling happily at N-Freddy, who greeted her in the room. They were eating all sorts of food while the small little Freddies were drinking what looked like hot sauce. They didn’t seem to mind it. Both N-Freddy and Dusk laughed at their action but was interrupted when the same evil dark laughter echoed the place. Everything Dusk had disappeared, making her fall to the ground. She got up, went to the left door and see Fredbear there. She closed the door and went to the right door, seeing Nightmare there. She closed it again and went to the center of the room. She began to think until she had an idea.

Fredbear opened the door and walked in.

Dusk proposed “I wish to do a trade with you.”

Fredbear stopped and looked down at Dusk, who was chuckling. She pulled out a cool looking hat. Fredbear loved it and traded it with a silver key. Once traded, Fredbear left and Nightmare came from behind. But Dusk was already ahead and showed him another awesome hat. Like Fredbear, Nightmare loved the hat and traded it with a silver key.

Dusk looks down at the two silver keys, wondering what they mean.

Dusk question in wonder “What do I do with two silver keys?”


Meanwhile in the small hallway…

Fredbear and Nightmare were admiring their new hats. Plushtrap’s jaw was gaping wide open in complete and utter shock. Even Shadow Chrysalis was in complete and utter shock and denial.

Shadow Chrysalis said in disbelief and shock “Ok; where the hell did she get those unusuals from?”

“No seriously, you all suck.” A female animatronic voice said.

Plushtrap and Shadow Chrysalis looked at the source of the voice, which was the entrance/exit of the house door.

Shadow Chrysalis asked “What now?”

A familiar purple animatronic came from the door. It was the Purple Applejack animatronic! Her eyes were glowing bright red with rage.

Purple Applejack stated “I’m your only animatronic pony now, Shadow Chrysalis.”

“Do what you must Purple Applejack; but this is your last chance fool.” Shadow Chrysalis said.

Plushtrap looked down the small hallway. He felt that this was wrong and he must warn Dusk.


5:00 AM


Dusk was sitting down on the bed, completely bored. However, she was interrupted when Plushtrap opens the door, runs to her, and gets on the bed.

Dusk asked “What’s up?”

“It’s Purple Applejack! She coming down here to kill you soon enough!” Plushtrap shouted with urgency.

Dusk’s eyes narrowed in shock and she began to think of something. Suddenly, she gets an idea and summons a box from absolutely nowhere. She opens the mysterious box and there were two items. One looked like a Spartan Laser, the other looked like black suit case. The suit case opens, revealing a Shy Girl with a video player, and the video began to play.


A few moments later…


Dusk sees the Shy Girl teleport away and she grabs the Spartan Changing Form 1000 and put on some safety goggles and aimed the weapon at Plushtrap. The weapon begins to charge up before firing at Plushtrap. There was a great white light and when the light dimmed, Plushtrap was now Plushset. She looked at herself and giggles, loving her new look.

Dusk said with a smile “Oh yeah, laugh all about it. It just makes me 20% cooler.”

Dusk turns to the closet where N-Foxy was standing in the corner. She fired the beam at him, changer him to Nightmare Rainbow. Nightmare Rainbow had a red animatronic coat, black mane and tail, same Nightmare Animatronic eyes, and her right hoof had a hook attach to it. She looked out to Dusk and Plushset.

Dusk, then, went to the right hallway and fired the laser at N-Chica. N-Chica transformed into Nightmare Fluttershy. N-Fluttershy had a yellow animatronic coat, pink mane and tail, same nightmare animatronic eyes, and a bib that says “Let’s Eat”. N-Fluttershy came down from the wall and got up.

Dusk went to the left hallway and fired the laser at Nightmare Bonnie. He transformed into Nightmare Twilight. N-Twilight had a blue animatronic coat, blue mane and tail, and same nightmare animatronic eyes.

Dusk sees her friends; Nightmare Freddy and the three small freddies looking at her. She fires the laser at them, changing them completely. Nightmare Freddy changed to Nightmare Pinkie. Nightmare Pinkie had a brown animatronic coat, mane, and tails. Her eyes were the same nightmare animatronic eyes. The three Freddies were changed to the Nightmare CMC. All three animatronics had a brown animatronic coat, mane, and tail. But their eyes were white pupils.

Dusk heard the right door open and looks, only to see Fredbear and Nightmare. She fires the laser at them, changing them. Both resembled to Applejack. Fredbear became Fredjack and Nightmare became Nightmare Jack. Fredjack had golden animatronic coat, blonde mane and tail, purple cowboy hat, and the same nightmare animatronic eyes. Nightmare Jack had black coat, mane, and tail. She also had a golden cowboy hat and she had the same animatronic eyes.

They all grouped up and Dusk was smirking at her success. However, it was short lived when music suddenly began to play. They looked and see the left door opening and Purple Applejack walking into the room. She sees the newly transformed Animatronics. Purple Applejack looks down to the ground with guilt.

P-Applejack asked “Do you know Danny Eclipse, by any chance?”

“You know my father?” Dusk replied with shock.

P-Applejack looked at Dusk with somewhat of a smile “Yes, I know him. I tried to kill him some time ago. When I repaired myself, I realized that he wasn’t the enemy but Shadow Chrysalis was. She used Starlight against everyone else. I want redemption, I want liberty, I want my freedom from this body.”

Nightmare Jack looked at Purple Applejack and smiled. Then, she began to glow and there was a bright light. When the light dimmed, they looked and see a soul leaving the Purple Applejack. The soul looked like Diamond Tiara, smiling down on them. Diamond Tiara’s soul returned into the Purple Applejack and she smiled.

Nightmare Jack explained “I freed your soul. You now leave to heaven, as can the others who are located at Phantom’s Funhouse. Now, we must leave, before Shadow Chrysalis arrives here.”

All of them, besides Dusk, was teleported. However; Shadow Chrysalis arrived and both she and Dusk began to teleport somewhere else.


Meanwhile…

Dusk and Shadow Chrysalis appeared inside a pure white room.

Shadow Chrysalis said “You. Through all of the Lunar Clan; there is something special about you, and I want it.”

Dusk smirked and replied “I get that a lot.”

“But for something this good; you’re father has the power of Unicron the Destroyer. This makes you a very reliable. But you know what Dusk? You and I are not so different.” Shadow Chrysalis explains.

Dusk was shocked and replied “I…. what?”

Shadow Chrysalis explained “We both have a special goal to protect and serve.”

Dusk looks out in the distance, staring right at the 4th wall.

Dusk asked to no one “Is this a kid’s story or can I swear?”

Shadow Chrysalis asked “Who are you talking to? Anyway; you are more powerful than any pony I have ever seen.”

“Are you being racists?” Dusk asked.

Shadow Chrysalis face palm herself.

Shadow Chrysalis replied “No, I’m not. Join me and we will rule the galaxy forever!”

Dusk said with a deadpan expression “Really?”

Shadow Chrysalis explained “Join me and I will let you live. If not, then I will send you to another dimension and you will never be seen again.”

“Go to Tartarus; you motherbucker.” Dusk replied.

Shadow Chrysalis huffed and replied “Fine then. Have it your way.”

Shadow Chrysalis’ horn began to glow and Dusk began to be teleported away. However, before the process could complete, a purple glow surrounded Dusk and protected her from the process. Shadow Chrysalis was surprised when suddenly, she feels a hoof on her shoulder.

How dare you try to hurt my daughter. No pony hurts my daughter and gets away with it!” A dark demonic voice says with hatred and anger.

They looked and see me; but I was different. My appearance was still the same but my eyes were pure black and I had blood red pupils and blood was leaking from my eyes.

Shadow Chrysalis said “You…”

He ripped her left hoof off, causing the shadow to cry out in complete pain. I grabbed the rest of her body.

Danny.Exe said with an evil grin “You will be joining me in Tartarus.

Suddenly, both Danny.Exe and Shadow Chrysalis disappeared. Dusk began to feel herself being teleported again.


6:00 AM


Meanwhile…

I was sleeping in my bed, hearing my alarm clock going off. I opened my eyes, but instead of seeing the ceiling, I see Nightmare Twilight on top of me with a lustful grin.

“Uhh…”

Before anything else could be done, we heard a shout in shock. Rainbow woke up next to me and sees the Nightmare Twilight. N-Twilight gets off me and on the ground. Both me and Rainbow got up and walked out of the room and we went to the source, in the living room. When we arrived, we see a lot of things happening.

Rarifruit was trying to get one of her hats back from Nightmare Rainbow, who was flying in the air. Plushset was on the chair in front of Rarifruit, laughing. Nightmare Fluttershy was trying to cook something and was having a successful time, though there was a big fire.
Dusk was talking with Nightmare Pinkie, which both were laughing.

The Nightmare CMC was watching “Tom and Jerry” on the big screen TV, laughing along the way.

Nightmare Jack was on the couch, watching the animatronics around along with… Purple Applejack!?

And finally; Fredjack was playing the arcade machine that I had, trying to beat my high score.

Me, Rainbow, and Springtrap (Who had joined us for the same reason) were staring at the newcomers. Nightmare Twilight was smiling happily, seeing her friends.

Springtrap said right up front “I am not sharing a room with these things.”

I walked over to Dusk, asking her an explanation, and I ended up getting what had happened to her last night. Suddenly, I got an idea.


Location: Phantom’s Funhouse
Night Time, Midnight
Nightmare Night


Everyone was in costumes, all were enjoying each other in the attraction. Finally, I got on stage and fake coughed, getting everyone’s attention.

“Thank you all for coming here tonight. I would like to say this one thing; my daughter, Dusk, has returned from her last night adventure with some new friends. Everypony, I present to you; The Nightmare Animatronics!”

Nightmare Twilight and Fluttershy came out of the back room first, walking towards the stage. Next came Nightmare Rainbow and Pinkie, who were waving to the crowd as they walked. Next up was Fredjack and Nightmare Jack, both walked right by everyone. Then, Plushset and the Nightmare CMC came out and waved to the crowd. Finally, Purple Applejack came out last, causing A-Sunset to gasped at her appearance. When all the Nightmare Animatronics joined on stage, they began to wave to everyone.

“They, unlike the Phantom’s Funhouse animatronics, have no programming so they are actual living beings in animatronic bodies. So, I donated my mansion for them and Springtrap has agreed to live with them, as long as they behave. Thanks for coming again, and let’s celebrate Nightmare Night!”

There was big cheering and the celebrations continued.

Author's Note:

This is probably going to be either the end of the FNAF Crossover stories.

Comments ( 1 )

hay do the mega pizza place next i cant wait to see how danny will handle that lol:heart:

Login or register to comment