• Published 25th Oct 2015
  • 948 Views, 0 Comments

A Friendly Vampire - JusSonic



Rogue Vampires begin to invade, but the heroes got a friendly vampire to help them.

  • ...
 0
 948

Chapter 1

It was a great time for the Princess of Friendship and her friends. Shining Armor and Cadance reveal that they’re going to have a baby! It’s great for Twilight as she is going to be an aunt, Nyx because she is going to be a cousin…and Ben because he’s going to be an uncle!

As Ben is talking with some of the girls, Princess Cadance glances as she then spoke, to her husband, “I'd better go somewhere else. I'm meeting an 'old friend' of mine. I need to tell her about me.”

“Want me to accompany you. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't mind me coming. She hasn't met me yet. I want to meet this friend of yours.” Shining said, offering to come along to meet whoever Cadance is talking about.

“Sorry, Shiny. I'm afraid I can't. She's very shy pony to talk with.”

“Come on, Cadance. Please. I promised to behave myself. What am I saying? I'm always behave myself at the best.”

“Shining Armor, please. She just need me. I think its best that I should go by myself.” Cadance said to Shining with a chuckle. Although she trusts her husband, this is one visit that the Princess of Love wishes to do by herself.

Shining Armor groaned but nods in defeat, “Fine... But say hi to her for me, honey.”

Princess Cadance smiled as she respond, “I will.” The Alicorn was preparing to leave but stops as she saw her sister-in law coming over, looking concerned. “Twilight, what is it?”

“Can I come with you?” Twilight ask Cadance hopefully.

“Sorry, Twi. I already told your brother he can't. And I shouldn't-!”

Twilight whispered to Cadance, “I know who is your friend; I know what happen to her. I also know who are Ben's parents. Azure Phoenix told me. I want to meet her.”

Cadance look surprised. Twilight already knew that. She hesitates a bit, wondering if it’s a good idea.

Then Princess Cadance sighed before she whispered, “Alright. But keep it a secret, and especially from Ben. I don't want to upset him about his heritage.” Her adopted aunt wishes for the information about Ben be kept secret for now.

“Alright.” Twilight said with a nod. Cadance turns to make an announcement about the new addition.

“Twilight is coming with me. I do need a mare to keep me accompanied.”

“Hey! How come she gets to go?” Shining Armor ask with a pouty look on his face. He can’t come, but his own sister gets to? To him, that spells unfair!

“Let's say I met her friend before any of you did. So, therefore I know her more than you do, BBBFF.” Twilight points out to Shining with a sly grin, much to his irritation.

“Very funny.”

“Can I come too?” Ben ask curiously, wanting to meet Cadance’s new friend as well.

Princess Cadance shakes her head at this as she sadly answers, “Sorry, Ben. I can't. But I promised you that you will meet her and speak to her.“

Ben groaned, “Fine... Just take your time.” He is a bit upset that he himself is not permitted to come either. What’s so important about Cadance’s friend that Ben and Shining cannot come with her and Twilight?

“We will. Cadance, let's go. We don't want to be late, especially since you want to tell her about your big surprise.” Twilight said to Cadance, referring to her sister in law’s new addition to the family.

Princess Cadance giggled a bit, “Okay, okay. We're going. No need to get so excited.”

Applejack hummed in concern as she whispered to Spike and Nyx, “AhI'm not sure ‘dat keeping ‘de truth fro’ Ben is good idea. It feels wrong.” Being the Element of Honesty, the mare felt that Ben deserves to know the truth.

“I know... But it's not our call.” Spike whispers to Applejack in concern. He knows how the mare feels, but right now, it’s up to Ben’s adopted mother to decide when the truth come out. “I just hope Princess Celestia make the decision sooner than later. The last thing I want is to another family member blamed of his own.”

Nyx nodded as she adds, “Yeah, me too. I don't like it either.”

“Is there some surprise you've got for Ben?” Pinkie spoke up gently as she pops in, anxious to know what her friends and adopted niece was talking about.

“Nope! Nothing to hear!” Applejack, Nyx and Spike exclaims quickly and nervously. It’s best that this is one secret that Pinkie does not know about! After what she has gone through, it’s for the best.

“Okay... But no more surprises or secrets. It scared me enough for one day...”

----------------------

At the Everfree Forest, the two mares agrees in some part of an area which is looks peaceful and undisturbed. They came up to some sort of grave with the words on it: “R.I.P. Iris Crystal.”

“Is this it?” Twilight ask, stunned as she saw the grave. It’s true then.

“Yes, Twilight. This is it. Iris Crystal. It's where she rest in peace for the rest of her life. I just wish she was here to see me.“ Cadance said sadly as she then begins to sobbed, “So I can tell her how happy I am that I finally have a baby. I also want her to meet mine.”

Twilight patted Princess Cadance to comfort the mare as she spoke, “Cadance, I'm sorry. I really am...”

“Thanks, Twilight. Have you ever wonder why I am considered the best babysitter?” Cadance ask the mare. Twilight nodded. She sobbed tearfully. “That's because I learned from the best. And it's from her. She's a special pony I ever had in my life...”

“Lord Azure Phoenix told me how brave, smart, determined, kind and beautiful she is from the last 1,000 years ago. She's truly an amazing daughter Princess Celestia had than her four children. She is to you as your cousin, of course.”

“She's more than a cousin, Twilight. She's like a sister to me. A sister I'd never had when I was a filly. But Iris is a sister to me.”

“Like how much you are to me, sister.” Twilight said to Cadance with a smile. Ever since the Princess of Friendship was a filly, she and her foalsitter was close as sisters as one could get.

Princess Cadance sobbed, “Yes... If she hadn't died, both her and Dragon Hope would be full of surprises, proud and happy to see my finally getting married and have a baby. I don't know how she feels...”

Twilight smiled sadly while saying gently, “I'm pretty sure she would be very proud and happy to have one.”

Princess Cadance smiled as she hugged Twilight, saying gently, “Thank you, Twilight. Thank you so much.”

“No problem. I'm happy to help.” Twilight then stops as she saw something grows nearby. The mare stops hugging Cadance to go over for a closer look. “Hey, is that a cherry blossom flower?”

“It's Iris Crystal's favorite flower. No one should know this place or even know about her. Unless...” Cadance pauses then gasped as a realization hits her. “Shadow Dragon! Shadow Dragon! Are you here?! Please come out! I need to talk with you. Please... We're family...”

Twilight sighed as she spoke up, “I guess he doesn't want to see us. He's still in pain from the past. He still blamed himself or the Mystic Ponies for his life being ruined.”

What the princess said is true. Shadow Dragon refuses to come out in the open…not when his life is ruined and blaming himself for Iris Crystal’s help, as well as the Mystic Ponies.

Princess Cadance nodded as she said, “He still is, Twilight. Even though he's just a vengeful and raged Mystic Pony, but deep inside him was just lonely and despaired pony. I wish I want to tell him about I'm having a baby.”

Twilight smiled a bit as he said, “I'm pretty sure he did hear it. Come on, let's go. And dry the tears off. We don't want Ben to know about it.”

“Agree... I'm surprise that you decided to keep it a secret. You'd never told Ben, right?”

“I'm sorry. But a promise is a promise. I just hope Celestia make the decision quickly and tell him.”

“I'm sure she will.” Cadance said. She then gasped as a ghost of Iris Crystal appear, standing before her and Twilight Sparkle smiling and waving to them both. “Iris?”

Iris smiled a bit as she said to her former charge, “Cadance, you're a grown mare. I'm so proud of you. And you finally have a baby with Shining Armor.”

Princess Cadance sobbed, “Yes... I wish you were alive...”

“I may not be here alive, but I will and always be with you, mother, father, my siblings and especially Ben. I will watch over you all. Don't cry, Cadance. Smile for me for once.” Iris said, assuring the princess to do so. Princess Cadance smiled a bit. “That's my girl. I'll see you soon in your dream. For now, go and have some fun with others.”

“I will. And thank you.”

“Twilight, look after him.”

“I will.” Twilight said with a nod. She will do her best to keep her beloved Ben safe, no matter what.

“Thank you. And goodbye. Take care...” Iris said as she disappeared from everyone's sight.

“Rest in peace, Iris Crystal. You okay, Cadance?”

Princess Cadance nodded as she answers, “I am. She's watching us. I know it. Come on, let's go.”

“Right...” Twilight said as she and Cadance leaves the area, leaving the grave behind herself and her sister in-law.

A Friendly Vampire

A week later…

The scene begins in showing that as a dawn of a new day was showing, we find the CMC sitting by the front doors of Rainbow Castle. Then they look out to see someone coming to the spot, it was none other than the Mane Six, the baby Dragons, Nyx & Ben Mare, but they all were slowly moving as if they were somewhat a bit tired out. But the three fillies didn’t seem to know that as they went up to greet the others.

“Rainbow Dash, cool, your back! Ready to hit the sake zone & watch my moves!” Scootaloo exclaimed off in seeing who’s here & ready to spend the day out.

“Sorry Scoots, but I’m afraid I’m to poof’d out.” Rainbow Dash shook her head to say this in feeling pretty much beat.

“Apple Bloom, sorry ta say ‘dis, but our time picking some apples ‘dis morning’ might have ta be next time.” Applejack stated off to sadly say this to her little sister about something that she can’t make it due to feeling exhausted.

“Aw, but why ever dat Applejack? Why do yew all look so bent out o’ shape?” Apple Bloom asked off in seeing the others looked so beat & tired, it’s a mystery.

“Oh my goodness! Have I gain weight? Quick! Where’s a mirror? I must check my figure!” Rarity gasped to hold herself & tried to see if what she heard was more literally then mentally speaking.

“Rarity, you’re not fat, but….your eyes do seem a little…” Sweetie Belle was about to say something, but stopped in knowing her sister’s reaction.

“What…what?” Rarity asked off in wanting to know what was wrong with her eyes, but….

“Baggy?” Phobos pointed off to say this in which made the mare gasp.

“Hugh! Oh no! Baggy is a sign of wrinkles! I need sleep, posthaste!” Rarity exclaimed off in being all drama-like in not wanting to have such a thing.

“What?” Phobos looked to the others that gave him a stern look in seeing he’s gone & upset Rarity in overthinking such things.

“I’m sorry girls, it’s just that…we’ve been having a few recent night raids of some rogue vampire ponies.” Twilight stated off to apologize in advance about what’s been going on lately.

“Vampire Ponies!?” The CMC exclaimed off in great shock in having to hear this; many of them & all of the town know about the ponies that are undead & are vampires.

“Yes, and apparently, they aren’t like the ones we met before.” Fluttershy nods her head to say that the ones they seen are not like who the gang meant across some time ago.

“Right, between Terrorcreep, NeoVamde, & even Flutterbat, at least those vampire ponies aren’t so nasty as these others.” Pinkie Pie nods off to firmly agree that compared to those mentioned, the ones they meant were a real nasty piece of work.

“Apparently, they’re followers of Myotis in wanting to control the mortal realm of Equestria by sucking blood of creatures & turning any pony they can find into a vampire pony.” Ben stated off in knowing that these so-called Rogue Vampires, are not wanting to live in peace with mortals, but to rule over them.

“Dat sounds awful!” Apple Bloom stated off in having heard this to be so shock.

“But you all look like your about to tip over.” Sweetie Belle pointed off in how the others here look about ready to fall asleep at the moment.

“I guess that means we are by ourselves then.” Scootaloo looked down in knowing if everyone was too tired, they can’t do much, can they…

“No way girls, I’ll hang with you….yawn.” Nyx spoke off to say this before a sudden yawn came out of her mouth. “Sorry, but I’m not as tired as everyone else, they let me have a little rest to recharge myself.” She stated this off in what she has done to not be as tired out as everyone else.

“Yawn…..wish I could say the same.” Spike yawns a bit while stating this about wanting to sleep.

“Spike, I want you to take a letter for NeoVamde.” Twilight issued this forth in wanting her baby Dragon assistant send a letter to someone.

“Hugh, why not Princess Celestia?” Spike replied off puzzled that he’s sending a letter to someone that is not Celestia.

“This is a vampire pony crisis, we need someone who has handle this. After the event with the Apple Festival, we can use about any support to help us.” Twilight stated off to mention this about what they currently need at this time.

“Understood, I’ll get the paper & pen ready.” Spike nods off to say this in knowing what they need to do.

The group begins to move out to get inside the castle, while Nyx waits with the CMC in seeing the others about to rest up until the next problem involving rogue vampires begin.

“Aw man, our sisters look like they won’t get a wink o’ sleep wit’ all ‘dis vampire fuss.” Apple Bloom stated off in seeing how tired the others are, constantly night raids of vampire attacks without much sleep is just hard.

“I wish we could think of a way to help them out. Maybe help find where those rogue vampires are.” Sweetie Belle suggested this off in what they can do to help those out that need it.

“Yawn….mommy, daddy & my aunts have tried to find them, we had some luck, a few close encounters, but they always slip away.” Nyx yawns a bit before stating how the rogue vampires seem to always getaway before they can be caught.

“Well, even though we got our cutie marks, what’s say we try to be Vampire Hunters & hunt some evil vampires?” Scootaloo smile doff in stating this idea that if they wanted to know if they had a talent for it, they should go for it.

“Dat’s a great idea Scoots, only….” Apple Bloom cuts off most of what she was saying because….of a problem.

“What can we do to find a vampire?” Sweetie Belle asked off in not knowing how to find any vampire pony.

“Wait….maybe there’s one vampire pony that could help us out.” Nyx stated off in having an idea of who could help them out in this case.

The CMC listen to Nyx in what she has to say as the scene begins to fade out…a little plan is in motion for this group of fillies.

-----------------

Later in the Secret Dungeon underneath Sugarcube Corner, we find that Flutterbat was sucking on an apple at this time upside-down. But then a knock came from the basement door, she approached it by flying, & opened it to see that…Nyx & the CMC were there, just as she spit out a dry apple into a bucket nearby to speak with an open mouth.

“Hello?” Flutterbat replied off in seeing who was here all of a sudden.

“Flutterbat, is it alright if we come in?” Nyx asked of in wanting for them to come inside for a bit.

“Oh course, it’s rare that company comes to visit this place.” Flutterbat nods off to allow some friends in, as it’s rare to get visitors underneath the Cake’s Shop.

“Ugh, maybe it’s cause of the place having been a dungeon.” Scootaloo point off to notice that with a lot of decoration, the place still had the atmosphere of a dungeon.

“So where are Golden Heart, Pinkamena & the rest?” Sweetie Belle asked off in where Flutterbat’s little group of friends are at.

“They’re out looking for the Rogue Vampire Ponies, I wanted to help them, but…” Flutterbat stated to say this while looking down about the subject.

“You couldn’t.” The CMC stated off in knowing what it feels like when someone feels those that can’t handle a task should be left out.

“Pinkamena made a promise to the Lord of all Vampires that she help me through my training since I’m still learning a few things.” Flutterbat stated to say this in watch’s currently going through, but she’s only managed to make small break points.

“Well….how’s about ye help us find them rogue vampires, after all, ye are kinda de same species?” Apple Bloom asked off in thinking that maybe with Flutterbat’s help, they can find them other rogue vampire boogies.

“That’s true, & while everyone has only gone to areas where the attacks took place, they never bothered to find hiding spots only us vampire ponies consider safe to rest until dark.” Flutterbat held her chin to think this through in knowing about what can be done that others have yet to try.

“So will you help us, you play a big role in helping out Princess Twilight & the others, plus they can get enough sleep to not be busy.” Scootaloo asked that this pony helps them out so that the Mane Six & the others can finally rest in peace without losing a good night’s sleep.

“Plus, maybe by doing this, you can show them how much you learn so far & maybe go out a little more on missions.” Sweetie Belle stated that maybe if Flutterbat does a good job in what she can do, maybe Pinkamena will see that she can be ready for another step or so.

“Well, my current duty is mostly night guard since I can’t be out with the sunlight, but…” Flutterbat thought this over for a moment to think; if she does this, then maybe… “Okay, I’ll help out.” She nods her head in deciding to help the group out after all.

“Yes!” The CMC cheered in seeing that they made a score here.

“Okay Flutterbat, do you think you can come out now?” Nyx asked off in wanting to see if the vampire pony can come with them now to do some searching.

“Now….but, it’s still daylight!” Flutterbat yelps in fearing that at this time there was still daylight & vampires can’t stand sunlight.

“You have a cloak, right? Just wear it to protect you & we’ll find some extra shade, okay.” Nyx smile doff to say this in what they can do to help those out here that have problems being out in the light.

“Okay…if you’re sure.” Flutterbat lightly nods off to say this in having heard this assuring claim.

Nyx & the CMC quickly got Flutterbat’s cloak on her as they prepared to exit the dungeon, the vampire pony yelped from when the sun was shining, but kept her furry body safely under the cloak. The scene goes dark as we see what else is being played out now…

------------------

Now the scene changes to some part of the Everfree Forest as it was already close to when the sun was setting across to which it was pass the afternoon & it began to become cloudy. We find Flutterbat leading Nyx & the CMC around the forest in hopes to find any rogue vampires around…

“So what would be a good place for vampire ponies to lay low at?” Nyx asked off the topic from what they can figure out at this time.

“I think the most suited would be a dark cave that has a good lookout point. And the most likable location would be…here.” Flutterbat stated off to say this before pointing at something ahead of them…a cave located within the parts of the Everfree Forest.

“Then let’s quickly go & check it out.” Nyx stated off in seeing this was their chance to find anything that can help them out.

Soon the group were going into the cave, as they looked at it from the outskirts, there was really nothing here but rocks, carvings, etc. There didn’t seem to be any bears living in here, so it’s almost looking like nothing else was here either.

“Nothing so far…Think maybe we came to the wrong cave.” Scootaloo stated off in seeing that they are not having any luck finding what they want here.

“We won’t know until we continue to search a little bit more deeper,” Apple Bloom pointed off that they’d to go deeper to find something here.

“Um, you can see better than any of us in the dark, right Flutterbat?” Sweetie Belle asked off in thinking that Flutterbat’s eyes can see better in the dark then a normal pony could.

“Yes, so I guess…I’ll help lead the way.” Flutterbat nods off in agreement, being a vampire with bat senses, vampire ponies have that excellent skill in dark places.

“Be careful, we’re right behind you if you need us.” Nyx stated off to warn their friend to be careful in doing this, but they are here if something goes wrong.

The group was behind Flutterbat as she used her eyes to & made sonic response noises like a bat to let her ears detect anything. After going deeper into the cave, the mare stopped from when she was trying to detect if something was inside of a different object or shape….she found…something else.

“Wait….something’s here.” Flutterbat stopped the others in having found out…they are not alone.

Soon the approach of what was found made the CMC trend carefully, before they arrive with Flutterbat to find a sleeping pony before them. It appeared to look like a male Pegasus like pony with bat wings, he has dark fur, a short brown mane, a long brown tail, and he has pair of fangs in some sort of apple.. No one knew of what to make of it, or if the pony was just here sleeping from being tired, no one had a solid evidence to lead up to it.

“Is that….a vampire pony?” Apple Bloom asked off in being surprised at what they found, is a vampire pony?

“Looks like regular pony to me.” Scootaloo shrug off to think what they found is just a normal pony to them.

“How can we tell if this one’s normal or a vampire?” Sweetie Belle asked in being uncertain in how they can tell if this one is pony or vampire.

“It’s a vampire pony alright. Because we been standing close to this one, & I can already smell the scent…he’s just like me, a real vampire pony.” Flutterbat stated off from being near this little one that she picks up a scent, this pony was not a mortal, it was a full fledge vampire pony.

“That’s right, NeoVamde did say the difference between you & Aunt Fluttershy was because of a vampire scent.” Nyx held her chin to think about this for a second, vampires have a scent if they are truly no longer among the mortals of the living, which saved Fluttershy as many didn’t know if she turn into a vampire pony when in truth, it was a new version of herself Flutterbat who came from another world.

“So, what do we do now?” Scootaloo asked off in what they do from here.

“Should we wake this pony up?” Apple Bloom asked off in waking up this sleeping pony.

“But, what if he sucks our blood?” Sweetie Belle asked off worried if this vampire pony comes for their blood.

“Um, maybe I can tell this one not to, by saying….um….what was it Pinkamena said about a vampire who has taken possession of prey from a predator that should be left alone…was it, servant?” Flutterbat pondered off in how to figure a way for a vampire that wants to suck blood from someone, if that victim was already done by another vampire, it’s hands off on someone’s prey, etc.

“Sounds fishy, but I think we better prepare, cause this one’s waking up.” Nyx stated off to say this while noticing something else here to earn their attention.

At that moment, the strange pony began to slowly wake up in showing the color of their eyes; they were red. And once they were opened, saw the CMC & Flutterbat to notice….the pony had company inside the cave.

“What do you want?” The vampire pony hissed as he stood up, glaring. “Why must I be tormented so much?! I have never done anything wrong!”

“Sorry, sir, we didn’t mean to disturb you.” Nyx said meekly. “We’re just wondering…”

“If you’re looking for a vampire pony…you found one…Edward Coltllen.

“Wait, is that the name of the Edward character in the Twilight books?” Scootaloo ask dryly to Edward. “No offense, pal, but those books stunk, even Rainbow wouldn’t read them! I mean, there are too many bad things.”

“Is this what we are represented? Unbelievable.” Edward said, shaking his head while showing off his fangs. “I’ve controlled my blood thirst all these years, and yet, I am still prosecuted…”

“So you don’t drink blood?” Sweetie ask Edward curiously. “But how do you describe?”

“Substitute blood packs I get from blood donation drives. Enough to keep me fed for weeks. No one can tell the difference.”

“So how is it you came to be here…Edward?” Nyx ask Edward curiously.

“My story is dramatic and sad. I am 109 year old and became a vampire by my mother, who revealed to be one when I came close to death with a disease many years ago.” Edward explains his tale to the newcomers. “Despite my earlier days, I was able to control my blood thirst and refuse to harm the mortal…even wish to be friends…I left the home of the vampires years ago to do so…”

“Let me guess: they saw yew as a freak an’ try ‘ta killed yew?” Apple Bloom guessed correctly to Edward.

“Correct. I do not wish to harm them so I chose to stay away from the mortals…sometimes, the urges would come…and I would tempted to be a violent killer! But I wouldn’t, I…”

“Hey, Eddie, cool it!” Scootaloo interrupts Edward with a frown. “No offense but you’re getting close to portraying the Edward from the Twilight series.”

“Sorry, I tried not to.” Edward said, looking down in embarrassment.

“Um, I hate to interrupt this moment, but…maybe we should be leaving. I feel that maybe the others need to know about our little friend.” Flutterbat cuts in just as the conversation was starting to go on a little more that; they should head back to inform Twilight & the others of who they found.

“The others…are they vampires?” Edward asked off in being curious in having heard this.

“Not exactly, they are more…mortal, like us…but they won’t mind you.” Nyx pointed off that their other friends are not vampires, but those that are mortal types.

“Take a look at Flutterbat, she’s a vampire pony too.” Scootaloo pointed to remind their new friend about them being with a vampire pony who’s fine.

“And she’s already friends with our sisters & the others.” Sweetie Belle smiled off in stating that if Flutterbat was friends with mortals, then she’s perfectly safe with those that mean no ill will to her.

The new vampire was a little bit of not knowing if that was enough to go & meet with mortal ponies or not; but….if one vampire pony seems perfectly fine, then maybe it’s okay & safe. After coming to an agreement, everyone was soon leaving the cave in which dawn was slowly seen with the sun setting, it’ll be getting dark pretty soon so it’ll be about safe for vampires to move around.

-----------------

The scene begins to open up just as it was getting near dark as we find Twilight & her group resting in their seats around the Friendship council’s table. Slowly they were waking up from having had a lovely little nap to feel refresh & ready to get back out in the field. Just then, Nyx’s group was opening the double doors to peek inside when the rest saw them. The CMC & Flutterbat approached while their new friend was staying close behind them to not be seen much.

“Oh, hello Nyx; me & the others have had enough sleep now to be ready to find those…” Twilight smiled off in seeing her daughter here, & it looks like she’s brought someone to who looks like…

“VAMPIRE PONY!” Pinkie Pie screamed out loud that made everyone a bit jumpy without warning.

“Why did you have to shout?” Rainbow Dash asked her friend for shouting that message all of a sudden.

“Cause look who they brought!” Pinkie Pie pointed off in seeing who the CMC brought with them.

“You mean Flutterbat?” Fluttershy asked off in seeing Flutterbat, true, she’s a vampire pony, but a nice one.

“Wait, whose dat behind ye little critters?” Applejack asked off in seeing someone who was hiding behind the CMC & Flutterbat.

“A new friend?” Rarity raised an eyebrow in being curious of this herself.

“Well yes & this one’s friendly, we like to introduce you of who we found…” Nyx pointed off to say this before making with the revealing.

Soon every one of the CMC & Flutterbat moves out of the way, to let the new friend they made be having the spotlight as everyone saw it was…..a pony that was the same age as Nyx’s group, but upon closer looks; there were some distant features of…a vampire pony.

“Greetings…mortals and friends.” Edward said, trying to avoid being dramatical and being awkward. “My name is Edward Coltllen…”

“Wait, wait, are we doing something from the Twilight book series?” Raibnow ask in annoyance while flying up a bit. “Because I am not having that!”

“Right. What’s next? Ben will turn into a werewolf to fight him over Twilight now?” Pinkie ask randomly of that.

“Pinkie, that would be stupid.” Ben remarks to Pinkie with a frown.

“Relax, before anyone would say anything, Edward isn’t bad like the other vampire ponies.” Sweetie said with a smile. “He has controlled his blood thirst…”

“An’ he doesn’t eat animals, Fluttershy.” Apple Bloom assures Fluttershy, then turns back to Edward in concern. “Do yew?”

“No, of course not! I maybe a vampire pony, but I got standards!” Edward hissed at the very idea of eating animals. Other vampire ponies may do that, but him!

“Oh, well…that’s a relief.” Fluttershy said in relief.

“Looks like Terrorcreep and Flutterbat aren’t alone now.” Spike said, glancing over the new vampire pony in amazement. “Are you in a legendary battle with another vampire pony?”

“No, I just wish to be left alone…and to be friends with ponies, but who’s being dramatic here?” Edward ask Spike, rolling his eyes.

“So you don’t do stuff like go “blah blah blah”?” Rainbow ask Edward, making her frown.

“I never said that before in my life. “Blah blah blah”. Heck, I don’t even know where that came from!”

“Wait, hang on, why are…kids?” Ben ask the CMC suspiciously.

But just then without warning, Fred & Barney rushed into the gathering room while looking somewhat out of breath; like an urgency has occurred.

“Your highnesses! We got trouble!” Fred issued off to say this in what was happening.

“Those rogue Vampires are at it again!” Barney pointed off in stating what was going on as they speak.

“Looks like we’ll have to finish our chats another time. Come on, we have to find & stop those guys!” Ben sighs off to say this that their talk for today ends because of rogue vampires on the loose, just great.

The group then quickly gets up to hurry on out of the room, they have to stop the rogue vampires, pronto.

“We better go too!” Nyx stated about what they should do here to move out as well if there is trouble.

“But if they are vampire rogues, then…” Flutterbat was about to say this until…

“Wait, where’s our new friend?” Sweetie Belle asked off in noticing that their new friend is not here.

“Could it be from hearing’ de conversation.” Apple Bloom stated in feeling like the answer was clear.

“Come on, let’s hurry up after them!” Scootaloo issued off that they need to quickly get going.

Now Nyx, the CMC, & Flutterbat went off to find their new friend that must have gone off to find the rogue vampires. Everything goes dark as no one knows what will happen from here…

------------

Outside of Ponyville, as the skies were darken, strange vampire pony figures in old traditional, but rough rugged clothing types were seen causing a havoc. Many of the citizens took shelter in their homes as the Mane Six’s group arrived to help keep the enemies from doing any harm, but they used the skies & the darkness to their advantage.

“Fresh Blood!” One rogue vampire exclaimed in seeing who was here.

“Fresh Meat!” A second rogue vampire exclaimed in seeing fleshly mortal meat upon their sight.

“Feast Upon Their Souls!” A third rogue vampire exclaimed in liking to suck the gang’s souls.

“Okay….that’s a little too much vampire drama for my taste.” Rarity rolled her eyes in feeling suggested by such fiendish dialogues.

“You bats wanna fight, you got a fight!” Rainbow Dash issued off to say this whole twirling her nun-chucks.

“Attack!” One rogue vampire issued off as many of the rogues were seen flying down to attack the gang in planning to show them without mercy.

“Time we knock some sense into them empty noggins!” Applejack issued off to say in swimming her hat off that bounce across some enemy heads.

“Eek!” Fluttershy yelps when one rogue vampire almost came too close to her….then un-expectively unleashed her Iron Bear Claw technique that pushed the guy off to clash against his buddies. “Oops.” She sheepishly said in seeing that was a little more surging then she thought she do, especially with her eyes shut.

“Don’t worry Fluttershy, they deserve that! Just like they deserve THIS!” Pinkie Pie issued to say this while firing off her party cannon to knock any flying targets in the sky.

“Waaaahhhh!” A mare was seen being attacked by rogue vampires, but Twilight teleported & cast a magic barrier over them which repel the evil bat freaks.

“Remember everyone, don’t let them bite anyone….including yourselves!” Twilight yelled out to her friends in knowing they mustn’t let these enemies bite them, they’ll suck their blood to either be dead or become vampires.

“I already got bitten by Terrorcreep once, no WAY am I having a second experience with one of these guys!” Ben issued off to say this while firing a sword beam to take out more of the enemies.

“Dragon Breath/Moon Breath!” Spike & Phobos unleashed their respective fire breaths to roast & keep the vampire rogues at bay for a bit.

“Look, there are still more around!” Spike pointed in seeing more enemies still around here.

“We need a lot more help to clear this many pest.” Phobos stated off in seeing they need some extra help here.

“Allow us to help! Cause their time is up!” Then appearing to clash her chain blades to two rogue vampires was…Pinkamena & her group.

“Golden Fireball!” Goldie shouted off in firing a golden fireball that caused some serious impact.

“Omega Flamethrower!” Omega issued of in firing his flamethrower in roasting a few bats.

“Sorry we’re late.” Autumn Gem apologized for them having been a little late to the party.

“We were held up.” Sombra stated about their reason in being held up from trying to find these rogue vampires.

“But now we’re here to help out!” Jack Zen stated off to say this in what they are here to do; join in.

The gang nods to this in accepting the help, as everyone does their best to keep the rogue vampires at bay at this time. At this time, Edward Coltllen was seen arriving on the sight in seeing the rogue vampires & the mortals here fight them. Amazing to say that such group could even fight off against something while not being completely afraid. But then Edward turns in seeing something was about to come from behind him, he prepared for trouble when…..it was reveal to be Nyx & the CMC…

“What are you all doing here?” Edward asked off surprised to see the group here in this dangerous area.

“Well we were worried about you.” Nyx stated off that they were worried about the guy.

“About me, but I’m an undead vampire….?” Edward asked off stump in having heard this all of a sudden.

“So what, can’t friends worry about other friends?” Scootaloo stated off that they were worried for their friend.

“Be them mortals or undead or monster types.” Sweetie Belle stated off that they are friends no matter who or WHAT they are.

“Right, cause no matter wha, yer our friend.” Apple Bloom nods off in determination in stating the claim.

“You….really mean all of that….you were not afraid of me & you say that despite our differences….we can be friends?” Edward asked off stump surprise that these ponies were so focus on the subject, they were not afraid to be friends with a vampire pony.

“Of course!” The CMC responded off to say this in being honest about their choice.

“I…don’t know what to say.” Edward stated off in feeling so touch, it’s like if he had a living heart, it be pumping right now.

“Look out!” Flutterbat called out to knock a sudden rogue back that almost attacked the group. “Sorry to interrupt, but we are in the middle of stopping rogue vampires.” She stated off in seeing they still have to settle the problem of the rogue vampires that are attacking.

“You came to, to stop them…even though they are vampires with more experience than yourself?” Edward asked off puzzled in knowing Flutterbat still has the least amount of experience, yet was wanting to go so far because…of those here.

“Well, yes…my friends are fighting too, &…while I may still be new, I wanna help so we can always be together, that’s what friends do.” Flutterbat nods off to say this that if her friends are in need of help, she wants to help out however way she can…because friends look out for each other after all.

“What friends do?” Edward repeated those words as he looked to Nyx & the CMC, feeling that maybe….maybe having friends that are not just vampires that are mortals is not all bad or as worrisome if they are in danger as the pony thinks.

Then without warning as Flutterbat was with the CMC & their friend, they ended up getting surrounded by many rogue vampires that seem to glare down on them with evil expressions.

“Looky here boys, we got ourselves some vampires to actually meet in this mortal town.” The rogue leader issued off in seeing who they have here all of a sudden.

“One’s kinda shrimpy, & the other….hah, she may look like a mare, but she’s still a rookie.” One rogue vampire pointed off about the kid & mare that were vampires that hardly seem up to snuff.

“Hah, dat’s not very nice!” Sweetie Belle protest off in seeing how these guys were being mean.

“Yah, you take that back!” Scootaloo issued off in demanding an apology here.

“Or else yew’ll be sorry!” Apple Bloom stated that these guys will regret it.

“You expect us to listen to weakly mortals!” The rogue minion issued off in not having cared about what mortal ponies even think.

“No, they are not weak!” Flutterbat spoke off firmly to stand up to these bullies.

“Hey, what do you think you’re doing, are they your prey?” Another rogue vampire asked off in thinking someone was acting all tough.

“No, they are my friends.” Flutterbat shook her head in stating that those here are friends to her then just food providers or her personal servants.

“The only friends a monster has is anything that isn’t an appetizer!” One rogue vampire issued off in knowing what sort of friends they care about are not them & anything else is lower.

“Monsters don’t need weak friends like mortals, they are stomping ground for us!” A second rogue vampire issued off to say this in seeing mortal ponies are weak creatures.

“No, these ponies are friends…the only real monsters are you who wanna hurt them.” Edward spoke off in also standing against these rogue vampires for even saying such things.

“Kid, you’re gonna regret standing up to us!” The rogue vampire leader stated this off in seeing they were gonna have to teach those here a lesson.

“I do believe he’s right though.” Spoke a new voice that was very polite & sounding gentlemanlike in such a tone.

Then without warning, something was dashing across to knock out many of the rogue vampires to only leave the leader standing. As all eyes turn to a single vampire pony who seem to be dress like an old butler, but there was no mistake in guessing that…he took down all them enemies without breaking a sweat…or his back even for an elderly stallion.

“Who…..who are you?” Flutterbat asked off in not knowing who it was that came to help them.

“Ah, Miss Flutterbat, I’ve heard much about you from my lord when last he went to find you. And I see you found someone else who wondered off from the Underworld.” The old gentleman vampire pony spoke off in seeing who was here along with the young vampire pony with her group.

“You…your Lord NeoVamde’s butler, Johnson!” Edward exclaimed in knowing who the guy was, which surprised anyone around here.

“Ye mean a butler did all ‘dis?” Apple Bloom asked off in looking around to see how one butler took off this many rogue vampires.

“Wow, how skilled is he?” Sweetie Belle asked off in not knowing how skill this guy was to do all of this.

“Well now, I have had long years, give or take a few centuries.” Johnson smiled off in accepting the partakes from such youngsters.

“You think one skilled butler will have us stop?” The rogue vampire leader snapped off to say this as a few more of his rogue pack were flying around still & keeping the others still at bay.

“No….but my lord did give me permission to bring them…” Johnson spoke off to mention this in what will likely end things.

Then without warning, a vast army of strangely dress devil-theme vampires of males & females appeared to either grasp the rogues or attack in which caused harm to them. Many of the Mane Six & even Goldie’s group on the scene gasped at this. The rogue vampires were seeing how many of these undead type of creatures are, & from their strength, speed & shown use of attacking with their hooves, wings & summoning bats, many look frighten of this strong force.

“Holy…..that’s….a lot of Vampires!” Nyx yelped off to say this in seeing the numbers of one army.

“The Moon-Light Army, you maybe rogues, but unless you want to be extinguish, I suggest surrender.” Johnson issued off to say this in seeing that if this band of misfits doesn’t surrender, they will meet their end here.

“Grrr….” The rogue vampire leader growls in frustration before lowering his head in defeat. “We…surrender.” He stated this off that made the other rogue vampires yelp in having heard they are…giving up.

“Excellent…” Johnson stated off in smiling to see this was settled nicely.

Now after a few short minutes, many of the rogue vampires were soon being placed in anti-vampire strength resistant cuffs as they were being placed in carriages with bars. The Moon-Light Army was settling things as everyone else watch this while discussing everything up to this point.

“Wow, NeoVamde’s army is….really something.” Jack Zen stated off in seeing how things got settle in a jiffy.

“They are all undead types, but they also seem strong too.” Goldie pointed off in having seen how strong those in NeoVamde’s Army is, even as undead vampires, they have some impressive showings.

“But what about the matter of Flutterbat?” Omega asked off in concerning the matter of their friend that left while they were away.

“Right, that was kind of risky that you went into danger like that.” Pinkamena lectures Flutterbat in the action that she had done.

“I’m sorry…” Flutterbat apologized for her action.

“But….you did show some promise in how to handle yourself, so…I think maybe I can take your next training of being a vampire pony to another level.” Pinkamena smile doff to simply say this in seeing that maybe from passing through, Flutterbat is ready for another step in her vampire training.

“Really?” Flutterbat smiled off to ask this in sounding happy.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, young princess….my lord has spoken quite high of you & Prince Ben.” Johnson issued off to address in seeing Twilight & Ben for a first time since his lord, NeoVamde, speaks of them.

“Oh, why thank you Johnson.” Twilight lightly replied off in never knowing that those from the Underworld were talking about her, this was…surprising.

“Gotta say, you seem very….polite when you helped lead an army to aid us.” Ben stated to say this in never seeing a butler lead an army to stop a group of rogues; it’s impressive.

“Yes, are there many like you…only others more….dashing?” Rarity asked off this next question that was on her mind.

“Oh brother.” Spike slapped his forehead in seeing how Rarity was interested in those of nobility, it never ends.

“There are others melody, but as you must know…they are also are of the monster race, so you must be certain as to not offend them.” Johnson said with a chuckle.

“Heh, when’s that stop us…ow?” Phobos shrug off to say this in never seeing that stop them, then got whack from Nyx for him being rude about the statement.

“But thanks a bunch, so, wha are yer plans now?” Applejack asked off in what the butler is gonna do next here.

“I must bring back the little one that has left home.” Johnson stated to look at the little vampire that it was time to return home where they belong.

“You mean Edward,” Fluttershy asked off in looking at the littlest vampire pony of their group.

“What’ll happen afterwards?” Pinkie Pie asked off the next question here.

“We will simply return home, the child may know a little more than most children, but still needs more years of learning to help one grow.” Johnson issued to say this in knowing that this child must continue to develop even though he has more experience than any mortal child would have. “But seeing as he has become friends with the young ones here, perhaps if he asks for permission, he can come & visit.” He smiled off to give a secret ‘wink’ to the young vampire child that if he asks for permission from the adults, then maybe from supervision & such, there can be a chance to visit some friends here.

“Really?” The CMC asked off if that was possible after all; that they can still meet their new vampire pony friend & won’t be gone for a long time.

“Then I can visit if I ask permission?” Edward asked off in being excited to hear this; that means even while learning the stuff back in the Underworld, the child can still visit to see the CMC & everyone else too.

“I’ll let you have a moment with those here, after all…our lord is now starting to open a bridge…between mortals & monsters to be friends. Isn’t that so, Council members of Friendship, & your highnesses?” Johnson stated this off to look at the group that represent much of the future in where the ages of mortals always trying to hurt monsters of supernatural are past & perhaps the time to open up is…now…

The Mane Six & group nod their heads to this in fully agreeing to the logic. Soon Johnson took off to supervise the last prisoners of the rogue vampires. While the butler was doing that, the gang turn to their new vampire pony friend, who after so much, are now friends, only to say goodbye for now until the next time they meet.

“Thank you…for being friends.” Edward said kindly to the vampire ponies.

“Just don’t do anything involving Twilight please.” Rainbow remarks bitterly to Edward.

“Hey, even I got my limits, Miss.”

With that, Edward flew off, making the heroes sigh a bit. Apple Bloom said, “Ah done will miss ‘dat vampire pony.”

“Even though we only met him for a day.” Nyx said with a chuckle.

“Speaking of which, you four aren’t out of the woods for sneaking out and going vampire hunting!” Twilight exclaims to the four CMC sternly.

“What did Ah said about ‘dat during ‘de incident wit’ Trouble Shoes?” Applejack scolds, reminding the CMC of when they got in trouble for doing the same thing.

“RUN!” Sweetie cries out as the fillies make a run for it, causing Applejack to chase them.

“Come back, y’all! Ah ain’t done wit’ yew yet.”

“Oh brother.” Ben said, rolling his eyes while smiling at the chase. “Those little ones never stop causing mischief, even when they got their cutie marks, do they?”

“Nope!” The rest exclaims as they laugh while Applejack continues chasing the four fillies.

The End

Author's Note:

Cast list
Andrea Libman: Flutterbat, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie
Matt Lanter: Edward Coltllen
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Scott McNeil: Rogue Vampire Leader
Richard Ian Cox: Rogue Vampire 2
Lee Tockbar: Rogue Vampire 3, Johnson
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Vic Mignogna: Omega
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
James Arnold Taylor: Fred Flintstoneward
Jeff Bergman: Barney Rubblestone
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor
Kelly Hu: Iris Crystal

Author’s note
There we go folks, a nice short story already made to be useful. So hope many will look forward to it, enjoy...now then, here’s the next fic…

“Beware the Equalizer: Reports are flowing about ponies' Cutie Marks being stolen and replaced with equal Cutie Marks by a mysterious armored villain known as the Equalizer and being recruited by him throughout town after town, and his next stop is Ponyville. It's up to the Mane Six and Ben to stop this villain once and for all. But who is this Equalizer, what are his real plans in store, why are his cutie unmarking powers familiar and what connection does he have with the Mane Six?
Villains: The Equalizer (voiced by Bryan Cranston), cameos by Dark Mystic Ponies
Note: The Equalizer's identity won't be revealed until much later, and it will be a REAL shocker.”

Who is this new enemy? We will find out soon. Read, review and suggest!

Edward Coltllen is, of course, based on the Edward Cullen from the Twilight series, but we made him different to avoid the obvious flaws. Also, there is reference to the Hotel Transylvania series.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment