• Published 12th Dec 2015
  • 1,886 Views, 36 Comments

Home Alone with Sweetiebelle. - No One and Nobody



When everypony is invited to the Crystal Empire for Hearthswarming eve, how long will it take for them to realize that they are missing a certain blankflank? Set pre-Crusaders of the Lost Mark.

  • ...
5
 36
 1,886

Chapter 8

Chapter 8: We Wish You a Happy Hearthwarming.

A train pulled up to the Ponyville train station, and a bedragled Rarity bounded off.

"I'm... 'gasp'... Coming... 'gasp'... Sweetiebelle," she said, tarrying barely a moment before dashing off to her home.

The rest of the ponies followed her close behind.

They ran up to Carousel Boutique and were dumbfounded by the building.

Lights decorated the Boutique and candles sat in every window. Rarity felt a tear in her eye when she was the two Hearthwarming dolls sitting above the fireplace and the brilliantly decorated tree next to that.

"Welcome home," said Sweetiebelle, throwing open the door.

"Oh Sweetiebelle," screamed Rarity, embracing her little sister, "Are you alright? How did you manage to decorate all by yoursel-"

She was interrupted when she saw Harry and Marv standing inside the house.

They looked down in embarrassment.

"Well, well, well," said Rarity, approaching the duo, "You must be the ponies who looked after Sweetiebelle while I was away. I can't thank you enough."

She hugged Harry and Marv tightly, causing them both to blush.

"I hope she wasn't too much trouble for you."

"No trouble at all," said Harry, winking at Sweetiebelle.

"Well thank you again," said Rarity.

She caught a look at herself in the window and gasped.

"Oh my I look simply awful! Spike, would you please bring my things?"

She marched into Carousel Boutique, followed closely by the infatuated dragon.

After they all hugged Sweetiebelle and said how glad they were to see she was alright, everypony else returned home except Pinkie, Applebloom and Scootaloo.

Sweetiebelle looked at Harry and Marv.

"Well, I'll miss you guys. Where do ya think you'll go?"

"Probably Manehattan," said Harry, "There's a lot of jobs in construction available. I guess we have you to thank for all this. You really helped us figure out who we truly are."

Harry and Marv, hugged Sweetiebelle and trotted away to catch the next train to Manehattan.

"What was that all about?" asked Applebloom.

"I really don't know girls. I helped them discover their true selves and it felt really good."

Pinkie sucked in a great breath of air.

"I feel like this might be... what I'm destined to do girls."

Pinkie's face turned red.

"Well anyway," said Scootaloo, "Want to go try out hooves at a skating cutie mark?"

"That sounds awesome!" Applebloom said.

After a moment, Sweetiebelle agreed and the trio headed to the nearest frozen lake.

Pinkie exhaled and collapsed.

"That was a close one."


"Tell me about it," said Discord as the end credits began to roll.

Author's Note:

This book has been so much fun to write. I hope it at least brought some smiles and laughter. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!:ajsmug::yay::pinkiesmile::rainbowkiss::raritystarry::twilightsmile::moustache::derpytongue2:

Comments ( 7 )

"I feel like this might be... what I'm destined to do girls."
Pinkie's face turned red.
"Well anyway," said Scootaloo, "Want to go try out hooves at a skating cutie mark?"
"That sounds awesome!" Applebloom said.
After a moment, Sweetiebelle agreed and the trio headed to the nearest frozen lake.
Pinkie exhaled and collapsed.
"That was a close one."
"Tell me about it," said Discord as the end credits began to roll.

Hahaha!:rainbowlaugh:You were this close Sweetie Belle! :rainbowlaugh:

The whole story was very funny and well done and it followed most of the movie so well, but I thought you would have done more with them breaking into the castle and Rarity's store

"I really don't know girls. I helped them discover their true selves and it felt really good."

Pinkie sucked in a great breath of air.

"I feel like this might be... what I'm destined to do girls."

Pinkie's face turned red.

"Well anyway," said Scootaloo, "Want to go try out hooves at a skating cutie mark?"

"That sounds awesome!" Applebloom said.

After a moment, Sweetiebelle agreed and the trio headed to the nearest frozen lake.

Pinkie exhaled and collapsed.

"That was a close one."


"Tell me about it," said Discord as the end credits began to roll.

I see what you did there that's very clever Almost to the episode the crusaders of the lost mark This was a pretty fun story

Better if Marv and Harry were caught and arrested at the end.

p.s. I know it's a bit to late for this
but maybe you should have made them
Flim Flam brothers

Login or register to comment