• Published 4th Oct 2015
  • 1,697 Views, 1 Comments

The Advent of Godzilla - Jongoji245



If the incident with Tirek wasn't enough, Equestria has an encounter with a mean green machine.

  • ...
4
 1
 1,697

Epilogue (New Timeline)

With the threat gone, word began to spread that large settlements such as Ponyville and Manehatten can be inhabited again. The Mane Six, along with a few inhabitants made it back to Ponyville and began to set up. Twilight still had a hard time coping with the loss of the Golden Oaks Library and often helped her friends longer than they would want. They have come up with an ingenious idea; using the roots of the library, they hung up ornaments containing pictures of memories from their past adventures.

Looking at the hole in the ground, Sunset found that the destruction had destroyed several of the flasks, causing the chemical contents inside to burn parts of the wood floor. Uprooting the tree also caused the earthen stairs down to be rubbed off. But salvaging the remaining pieces to equipment was not all hard. She looked up as the Galgameth lifted up the fax machine. Much further away at the Tree of Harmony, Cosgrove, Lion Tamer Chelsey, Zipper, and Diver were positioning the other salvaged equipment in a section of the library, one of the many homely aspects to make Twilight comfortable in her new home.

As the evening soon loomed, the inhabitants of Ponyville gathered around, each one holding a mug of apple cider Mayor Mare made an announcement, thanking everypony for their contribution to restore Ponyville. At the end of the speech, they all cheered, stamping the ground with one of their hind legs.

Excited for her reward, Rainbow Dash took a sip of the apple cider. Noticing a weird taste, she furrowed her expression as the Pegasus licked the froth from her snout.

“What apple did you make this from?” She asked as she smacked her lips.

“Oh, I made it from those large apple trees.” Applejack answered.

The children's eyes became pinpricks at that one statement.

“Oh, no….”


Back in a heavily forested region, a large herd of bipedal, mostly hairless, clothed, mammals packing up their belongings in mechanical wagons. Three groups of them were putting the last few things. A blue headed male of the species perked up his head when he heard a sound of a snapped twig. He turns around, scanning the environment behind him.

"C'mon, Flash!" One of his friends called out "We're gonna be behind!"

Giving one last look, he hops onto his motorcycle, dragging the piggyback trailer as he joined the others out of the forest. For a moment, the sound was left to the wind and birds.

THOOM!!!!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment