• Published 11th Nov 2015
  • 4,612 Views, 80 Comments

Lesson Applejack - headless_rainbow



Twilight catches Applejack and Rainbow Dash in a questionable situation. Applejack decides to get rid of all witnesses. Rape and murder (not necessarily in that order) ensue.

Comments ( 22 )

6915485 All those are true! Though I think the lesson I was going for was "You don't need a cock to go on a rape spree." Girl power!
But I guess what you said is close enough.

6915485 fluttersheep fluttersheep fluttersheep

7050619 So many good plots, so little time.

7085593 Yes, I am often inspired by other stories that I wrote :moustache:

6915485

Truly inspiring story, I cried.

7199568

Holy Sigmund Freud, heh?

I knew I shouldn't have read a part that say "rape" and "murder" ...
Properly disgusting. Not to mention the necrophilia part. :-(

7312514 I'd say it was pretty improperly disgusting.

7365901 Well this question doesn't really deserve an answer because of this, which any fiction of decent length ends up using to some extent, but people tend to only selectively notice. However...
At the point of the story you are in, well... we already know that Twilight shows up shortly after Rainbow Dash starts ripping things apart due to the episode itself, and it's not a stretch that Big Mac would show up just as it's getting long enough for Applejack to be late from returning, and then when he didn't return Apple Bloom would get curious and check as well.
Of course, after that, Applejack sat around and waited for a while before Rarity showed up, and Rarity had told her she'd be there at that time, so doesn't apply there. Pinkie Pie showed up before Applejack was done with Rarity, and had a legit reason to show up because in the episode she had a picnic party, which this AJ hasn't shown up to, so not there either. Since Rarity had been going to AJ's with the intention of going to the party right after, that's logical timing.
Fluttershy shows up just in time again, even if she does have a reason, but then AJ decides it's fate so we're into this this.
Then after that, nothing is on time. AJ specifically goes places to get victims. The only close one is when Octavia found her, but I didn't specify how long AJ had been laying there in afterglow and she was going to get found by someone eventually if she lay there.
So if we don't count the things that the show specifically laid out for us, that's three or maybe four victims out of over two dozen that she killed before the end, so not really that many coincidences.

This was a fun story. I mean, there were some lines I had to skip or ignore to be able to enjoy it, but yeah.

7696722 I don't know if even I could do that. :pinkiecrazy:

7698098 Well I think the chance of someone reading this story and then going and corpse-fucking their whole family is relatively low, so you're probably good. :rainbowwild:
Hear that everyone? DON'T corpse-fuck your family. It's very rude. See, now I am not liable if someone does. :rainbowdetermined2:

They should have made this the plot to the movie. I would have loved to have seen this animated.

7759110 Often I wish I was a decent artist so that I could reproduce some of the grotesque goodness with such :rainbowwild:

7933628 Well I would appreciate it if you did! Maybe some more cover images since I don't have anyone doing that anymore. Maybe private message me to talk about it.

Truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read! This was the first story of yours that introduced me to your account, and its undoubtedly one of my favorites. This story has even inspired me to base characters off of this with these kinds of tastes, and surprisingly has made me realize that I might have a fetish for this.

8068464 Listening skills are very important when committing murder.

8124527 That sounds serious. You should probably see a therapist about that.

I spy a Lesson Applejack 2 in the future.

"I'll let u know once I've read through this abomination..."

P.S. Also, I'm very proud of my little decapitated Bow of Rain.

7698882
Heard loud and clear, dropping all blades and getting away from grandpop!

Login or register to comment