• Published 18th Sep 2015
  • 745 Views, 16 Comments

Some Say Death Is The Only Answer - Malice In Wonderland



Rainbow Dash is depressed, she is mad at herself, she hates herself. She feels like she has nothing else to live for. Like she would be better off dead.

  • ...
9
 16
 745
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

This got too real, but it was a good read.

Another deserter of life...Well rainbow i hope. You enjoy your afterlife for you have at least escaped you "problems"....See you soon...

Great writing for accidental suicide....of which looked real to Soarin...but whatever. It was a wonderfully written piece and possibly needs a sequel from Soarin's now depressed eyes. As he tries not to lose himself as did Dash. I'd do it if this weren't already written...then again...wouldn't be able to...cuz no inspiration.

I liked it because it is well writen and a good story, do i agree with suicide, not really no.
Im not sure what to think, are there really people who have nerves that mistake pain for pleasure? What a concept... Regardless, well done. Serious thought has been invoked.

Was a good, vivid story :pinkiehappy:

OMG this is such an amazing one-shot pls. a sequle:fluttercry::fluttercry:

7607062
Wow, thank you so much!:heart: I wasn't planning on doing a sequel, but if I did what would it be about?

7609867 SOARIN TRYING TO COPE UP AND FIGURING OUT WHY DASHIE KILLED HERSELF:pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy: only ti find out she's been trying to hide something from him.:fluttercry: he blames him self for her death.:pinkiegasp:

7615213 REALLY OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU EARND A FOLLOWER!!!

7616886
Thanks :twilightsmile: I'm so glad you liked the story too. I hope you'll check out some of my other stuff too.

7620388 I am actully I'm currently reading The party must go on. I read Pinkiena and Cheese Sandwich LOVED IT:rainbowkiss:

7621619
Awesome! Thanks so much! I'm working on a rewrite of Pinkamena and Cheese Sandwich if you're interested in reading that once it's finished.

7623234 finished it allready. actually Shure why not!:pinkiecrazy:

Re read this and still same teaction I actually made a story nearly the same maybe you'll like it it's called" Death come to me" hope u enjoy it:pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment