• Published 2nd Sep 2015
  • 2,054 Views, 231 Comments

A Night With: Rainbow Dash 2 - Dustchu



Lee and Rainbow are back, and more bro-y then ever! But now is not the time for funny business! Two enemies have returned, and its up to Dash and Lee to save the day!

Comments ( 27 )

7466549
Is that... a good okay...? :rainbowhuh:

Well I can't wait for the next one man I can't lie to you did a damn good job on this one I hope that hunter gets a bigger storyline in the next one, well anyway good job fam

Comment posted by Glitch_319 deleted Aug 10th, 2016
Comment posted by Glitch_319 deleted Aug 10th, 2016

7468272
Well thanks for three comments brosef :P You commented the same thing three times :rainbowlaugh:
Hahahaha, but thanks and I can't wiat either dude, here's hoping it'll be soon.
#NotReally
#StayTunedTill2030

7468049 Definitely. I just didn't know what to write in celebration of having the 1st comment, and I can't comment as fruitfully as everyone else. I decided for a minimalistic approach. Keep writing the good shit.

#StayTunedTill2030

Still earlier than HL3.

7468601
I have that same problem with colorful comments, hahaha.
And I shall keep writing the good shit :yay: hoho.

:rainbowlaugh:
I don't even play Half Life and I get that joke.

Well, I liked this. Nice job overall. There were some things I initially felt uncomfortable about or didn't much like, but I thought the positives outweighed the negatives by a pretty decent margin. I must admit that I was surprised to hear that this was the final chapter of this story--it was really abrupt in my opinion--but I'm glad there will be a third part. It deserves that.

Keep up the good work!

7469837
I'm sorry its abrupt, but honestly I was kinda... losing inspiration in this story to keep it going.
I'm hoping it'll pick up in the third one, which will be the final act of this series.
If I may ask, what was it that you didn't like or felt uncomfortable with?

And I shall keep it up, thanks for reading man.

7469852
Thanks dude! :yay:

7471036
Oh, it's fine, I get that "losing inspiration" feeling a lot of the time.

So...parts I didn't like / felt uncomfortable with? Honestly, there are only a few and they're minor things and, for the most part, I got over them.

For example, in the beginning, Twilight obsessing over the zombie guide, which I don't really think she'd do in canon, seeing as they're supposedly not real--but it ended up being pretty good foreshadowing for what actually happened.

The part where Lee turns into a pony was weird for me, but I think it's going to be fine as long as you treat it well.

Hunter came out of nowhere for me, and though he's interesting enough, I don't think I "get" him quite yet. I don't know how else to say that, but I'm just not quite as invested in him as I am in other aspects of this story--but I think that can be chalked up to my personal preferences, which you should in no way feel obligated to adhere to, especially if it affects how many other people read this story in others in a negative way.

And finally, the herd thing. This may have been one of the first stories I read that has that--I can't remember--and I was initially a bit uncomfortable with that, but after more reading--of this story and others--I'm fine with it. Like I mentioned when discussing Hunter, these are all personal preferences (except perhaps Twilight obsessing over zombies) and you shouldn't change your story just because one guy felt weird about a few things once. Your story has (I think) at least 900 views and 77 likes, and that's pretty good.

Last thing is that I've seen you misspell words occasionally, but I don't want to be that guy who points those out, even though I'm pretty decent at proofreading.

Sorry this comment is so hideously long, I didn't think it would be when I started writing. Still, nice job overall and keep up the good work!

7471202
Yeah, I tend to lose inspiration a lot :unsuresweetie:

The zombie guide eh? Hehehe, I guess that was a bit odd, but I have the exact guide Lee has and I figured, eh, why not toss that in?
Funnily enough, there were originally not going to be any zombies on this, they just came in later because... eh, again why not?

Lee turning into a pony, well that will make perfect sense in the next story... I hope, there's a perfectly good reason I had that happen.

And Hunter, yeah I know he kinda came out of nowhere, but with just the camera in the last couple of chapters, I needed more proof and so, I threw in Hunter, who people seem to like well enough, so he stayed.

Yeah I have problems with that, I try to look back through my works to find the typos, but I miss them. I'll try to avoid that next time, hopefully.

And don't worry about your comment, I like long reads :yay: But thanks for your honesty man, I appreciate it :ajsmug:

Great as always, Dust! Can't wait for part three! I might start chatting with you soon again. So, see ya soon. Oh, and keep up through great work!

7481026
Thanks man, glad you enjoyed this! I hope to have Part Three out sometime, and I hope its better then this one was.
And I saw, thanks for reading man, see you next time~

7482201
its been 42 weeks since i went on fimfiction cause i got into a really bad spot in life, so happy to finally be back and read your stuff

7594933
Wow... well welcome back man, glad to have you here still.

7595405 My friend, RainSoar-Best recommended this to me... No regrets :) Also wanted to say thanks for checking out my new story. Saw you in the comments and went "There's no way that's actually him" But to my surprise... So yeah keep it up :P

7603380
Its cool man, you wrote a damn good story, which I enjoyed quite a bit! So good show dude.
And thanks for reading this one, I'm sorry if the ending was... eh, at best, but I plan on making the sequel better... hopefully.
Thanks man, and you're welcome.

Oh boi, this was amazing. I loved the 1st one and then this came out of nowhere with some incredible scenes. Can't wait to see more!

7845018
Heh, glad you enjoyed fried!
And thanks for joining the Crazy Train!

8449962
Probably not, most likely, I had a lot of issues with trying to finish this story. And while I did initially plan on making this a three part series, it never came to be sadly.

A Night With Rainbow Dash: The movie 2 Subtitle = Dumb

8449970
Awww... Oh well, this was good while it lasted. Kind of reminded me of Coming Out Of It, or Tales of the Oppressed towards the end. Some good character interaction, and Lee was fun to read. I'll have my own head cannon of how this ends :twilightsheepish: Cheers!

I know you said there probably wouldn't be a sequel but I honestly hope you work up the steam to do it eventually it's a fantastic story so far !!

Was there a sequel planned?

Well, that took an interesting turn… but a good one none the less. Great story, really liked it! The smut was also very nice. Sad that there probably won’t be a 3rd, but still great!

Login or register to comment