• Published 23rd Jun 2015
  • 4,707 Views, 47 Comments

An Experiment In Gluttony - 555randomness



Twilight needs to perfect a previously un-mastered spell for an upcoming magic expo, and picks Rainbow Dash as her unknowing test subject. However, the "harmless experiment" quickly gets out of hoof...

Comments ( 5 )

Not a bad ending, I liked the hypnotism part.

this is supposed to be the bad ending?

seems more like the good ending to me. :raritywink:

Oh...yes. YES. What a delightfully deliciously devious addition you have crafted here. Had to re-read the whole thing for continuity's sake and it was marvelous dahling. Love how Spike throws ethics out the window as well in favor of getting in on the goods.

Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to whatever might be next.

The ending was okay, though I think the fat could of had a bit more purpose to it than to just be arousing and to be used for photos. Over time I think they all would of grown to love it to a point to where they have her make the fat be more productive in lewd ways since the experiment is now over. With a heavenly obese body like that, she could make a lot of breast milk after a few good futa breeding sessions, maybe even have her gush a few good loads into her friends that end with them carrying a good amount of young. Poor spike would be caring for more than just Rainbow if her friends all had lewd and lustful sessions.~ Just a thought, either way it was pretty good.

Wait when did Twilight get her wings?

Login or register to comment