• Published 14th Aug 2015
  • 329 Views, 0 Comments

A Pink Back Door - Ponyess



Pinkie Pie sent a few items via her secret mail. A girl soon found the highly appreciated package. The set contains a back door. Depending on which she chose, she would take on the form it had been enchanted for.

  • ...
7
 0
 329

A Visit of my Pen Pal: 6

Author's Note:

Cherries's POV

A friend of mine, whom I know only as Pen Pal had invited me over to her place. Initially I had been worried, but in the end I had found myself ecstatic about the invitation.

She had included her very own address, to the apartment in which she is currently living. Maybe this is what had made me suspicious in the first place. Yet, she had offered me to meet up with a friend of hers at a local café, where we could have a chat in the open, before I was to follow her home. I guess it is what eventually sealed the deal for me.


Of course she knew what she was offering me, just as she knew full well what she was doing. She just did not let on all the details for some reason. Maybe she just wanted me to have all the excitement from the exploration of myself, the changes and how it would affect me in the long run. I guess I was to appreciate the gesture for what it is worth and the good intentions behind it. of course the changes are quite limited, but will mold me into a new image of me as the new form it is making me into.

Some of the changes were inevitable, once the gift had been given. Just that the details are going to follow my personality. It is not changing me as deeply as one may have expected, after all.


Of course I found her at the café, just as I had been expecting. She is sitting exactly where she had promised me. Her friend is just as eye popping as she is, when I found her. Her description left little to nothing to the imagination, there is no chance I could mistake her for anyone else. On the other hand, how do I mistake a regular girl for the Anthropomorphic mare I found siting where she had promised to be? Her friend in the same form only made it overly obvious.

“Hiya, I am Pen Pal!” she had presented herself.

“I have a little gift for you!” her friend extended as she passed me a small package.

“Thank you!” I had responded.

Of course it was just as open a place as she had promised me in the last letter.


I had followed my old friend by the name of Pen Pal home to her apartment. I guess it does look much the way I had expected, not all that different from any other home.

Naturally, her friend had followed us, and made us company as she invited me into her home.

“Now, if you open the present?” Pen suggested.

“Oh, why not?” I had responded, just before I opened the box and extracted the gift I had so recently been given.

“Uh, what exactly is it?” I had inquired as I saw the clear rubber tube, elastic, yet glistering as if it was wet.

“It is a tube, a Back Door. Just slip it in from behind and explore the rest. I am afraid I can’t explain this. You just have to experience it for yourself!” she pronounced.

“I am sure you will enjoy it, but feel free to use the mares’ room. I think you will appreciate the privacy!” her friend added generously.

“Okay. Wait, you mean I will have to be nude when I insert the tube?” I responded as I followed her direction and closed the door behind me.


“Naturally!” she merely responded with no further explanation.

With that, I slipped out of my top and skirt, piling them on the floor. From there I continued to slip out of my panties and pull my socks off of my feet.

I look curiously at the minimal rubber toy, such as it is in my hand.

After a minute of consideration, I placed it on the index finger of my right hand and inserted it from behind, just as she had told me. I pulled out my finger from the rear entrance, pondering what it was supposed to do to me.

The first thing I noticed is how the skin of my mound stretched outwards as the internal flesh expanded in order to make a very generous mound. Only then I noticed how it grew shiny until I could see it glister vividly in the light of the small room.

At the same time, my orchid grew darker and tightened up to little more than a black line, as thick as it turned out. I could see how it grew shiny and soon got a wet look, glistering.

What I had failed to see is how my rear entrance grew dark and shiny, ending up pitch black and glistering, just as my orchid. Naturally, it had also tightened up, just like my orchid. My rump had grown plump and firm at the same time.

Now I notice that my skin changed, turning into what was to pass for shiny white rubber. My thighs grew shorter and my feet considerably longer. Then my toes grew into what could only be taken for a pair of hooves.

As I bend forwards, I see the glistering black rubber making up a pair of glistering black suction cup hooves of an Equine look.


As I lift my right hand to my mound, I found it slightly wet, covered in some kind of a thick gel. The rubber underneath is slick, slippery. I feel the elastic skin under my fingers as I keep probing myself in an attempt of exploration. I also feel the flesh under the skin pressing firmly.

As my fingers reach the orchid, it is stiff, and had already contracted instinctively at the instant of contact. I can’t control it. Yet, the coarse rubber is covered with even thicker and more slippery gel, giving me the impression of excitement and being wet. Maybe the association is hard to impossible to resist, yet I continue to press on. I notice how easy it is to slip in a finger, almost as if I had been incapable to prevent the insertion, just as I am incapable of rejecting it after it had slipped in.

Once I had slipped in another finger, I notice just how elastic my orchid is. On that note, the sensation of being wet continued as far as I could probe with just my fingers.


By now my entire body is covered with the same white skin, glistering and shimmering in a hue of pink to cerise. This is quite the contrast to the black rubber of my hooves and my orchid.

I now place my left hand on my chest, feeling the form of a firm rubbery Cup-Cake. Only there is a bright metallic bloody red cherry on the top of it. To my surprise, it is the same course and covered with a thick gel, making it immensely sensitive to the touch. Just as I soon realized just how excitable it is. On a chance estimation, I would guess that I had turned into a solid B-Cup. I guess that is something I could be comfortable with. Just enough to cover with a cupped hand, no more and no less than that. Why would I need more, or less?

When I say cherry, I guess that is to the point, even if they are very large Cherries. I chose to tease them by both stroking and pulling at them. Maybe I should cut this short, before I scream?

Once I had pulled my right hand out, and placed it on my face I find a minimal muzzle to go with my hooves. It is clearly Equine in nature. My eyes had slipped to the right and left, ending up at the respective corners of my face which incidentally gave me a wide panorama vision. My ears had grown pointy and moved up to the top of my head. As I look into the mirror, I found an Equine face, but one of these Anthropomorphic once. I guess I could go well with my friends.

Only now I could clearly see my right hand, holding it up on my face before me as I look into the mirror. My nails had grown to about an inch in length, covering the entire tip of the respective finger in a semi square shape, maybe two millimeters thick. Each nail reaches from just about the last joint of the finger, but under it I find a pink to cerise sensitive pad, almost like the once of your average pet, like a Cat or a Dog. I noticed that my lips had grown rather full to the border of plump, while being uncustomarily narrow, the same red as nibbles and nails.

The palm of my hand looks and feels like a suction cup. Utterly smooth and a pure silicon white. If I had slapped a hand on the wall, I would have heard a curious squeaking noise and felt how it would hold on to the smooth surface. Maybe it is good that I was never tempted into trying out the trick, just in case I would have been incapable of pulling my hand free from the wall; as unlikely as such an incident should have been.


As I look down, I suddenly noticed something I had never truly expected to see; on my flanks, I have a pair of cherries, with the twin branch and the green leaves to go with them. Whatever this could possibly mean; but it has a clear link between my personality, and who I am.

“Cherries!” I breathed, in excitement.


“Uh, Pen; why do I have Cherries on my flank, and what does it all mean?” I inquired; as I had unlocked the door, and emerged from the mares’ room.

“The Cherries is your Cutie Mark, the mark that identify all Ponies. My dear Cherries, this does call for celebration!” Pen responded.

--- --- ---

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment