• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,739 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,739

PreviousChapters Next
47. Tiny Lesbian Stories: The Skype Chronicles: Part 12

Author's Note:

I KNEADED 2 RIGHT SOMETHING SILLY OK?!

#SORRY, #NOTSORRYATALL

Wen last we left the horse heor girls, there was stuff going on? Mabbe?

Itsbeen awhile(sorry)

Oh yea, Rarity was thre and she was MAD! Mad at Celestria fo touching her Fluttshy! Celstershy was shocked! Shes never seen Rarity so mad except wehn her hats were ugos! And Rarity’sd hats were never ugo.

“Rarty! Why r u so madpissed?!? Celestashy asked, shocked?”

“Cuz you are touching my Fluttershy.” Parity yelled quietly. There were noreason to scream. “Pleasd stop it, darling.”

“Ok.” So they two ponies splits into Celestia, Princessof Centerlesbian and Fluttershy, Element of Cute. Also she was still flutterbat so extra sexy Cute. Rarity likes regular Fluffershy best tho, secretlyshelikes the bat to.

“Thank you!” Rarity said, darlingly. She ranned over to Flutterbatsan hugged her tight. “Imissed you! I was scared that you were caught by the shadow figure.”

Flutterbat/Fulltershy nodded really quiet and whisper in Rarity ear that she was. (AN: she doesn’t talk cuz embarareassed). Rarity gapsed! But nowTwi won’ted be mad too cuz Celestia and Flutters broke up.

*****************************up staris&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Pinkie Pie rubbed her chin with one hoof, eyeing Twilight critically. “Well...you look ok. Still breathing. You’re not turning funky colors. So the ‘pilz’ didn’t poison you.” She leaned forward and touched Twilight’s forehead gently. “How do you feel, Twilight?”

“How do I feel?” Twi loooked up slow and all dramaticly with her eyeballs. They glowd. “I FEEL AWESOME!!!!1111!!” “lETS GO KICK FLANK PINKE!”

“Um...ok?” Pinkie leaned back, grimacing at Twilight’s outburst. “I guess Fuzzy wants to get to the final showdown, huh?”

“YEPPS! let’s go!!”



======DOWNstaris======

“It is mine.” Chrysalis evil laughed and didn’t runned out of brethe. So she did it twice! “Lesbian power is awesomes.”

She yelld really loud and her minion coved it’s earholes with it’s hooves until she stopped and then it ran for cover cus she did it a trice time and it was loud enoug to break walls it made the sfloor shake and stuff and dust cam off it too and landing on the heads of all the ponies in Canterlot castle of lesbians so they would need a shower later.

“Can I com out now.” Minion askedt quietly when Chrysalis seemed like she was done being super eviler. “Yes, come out. I have another jerb fer you.”

“What?”

“Go get Twilight. I want to make her with Ceelestia and then I will show all the ponies I am the best Lesbian Queen and they will have to do what I say. Even the super tough lesbians in lesnbianjail.”

“They are tough.”

“I just said that.” Chrsalisd was mads. She threw the minion to the dungeons!9she didn’t put the minion IN the dungeons, she jus threw it there0.

(more downstairs))]


“lUNA blushed cuz she was watching Rarity mouth talk to Flutterbat but not make noises cux that made fluttersky more shy. They moved their lips alot. It was like air kisses and it was pretty hot. She hoped that Cadance likes air kisses. Maybe Twilight too. That wouldn’t be weird. Luna hopped.

A minion feld on her head. So Luna kicked it in the face! It made a schurchplatifffftt noise. It was gross. But nothing happened!

“I the queen threough me in here.”

“Why!!” Luna tried to kick the minion again be she missed. Celestia looked on.

“IDK! Jeeps! Twilight isn’t in hered. She must have forgots.”

“She did.” Celestia shook her head, watching Rarity and Flutterbat mouth each other. “Wrer is Twilight?”

“We put her upstairs.” The minion relaisized its mistakes. But it was two la8. Celestia exploded the roof that was the floor and flewd up! The minion tried to chase hers, but Luna and Cadance kicked it and thy didn’t not miss it this tiem. It was gross.


ALOT UPSTAIRS

Twilight exploded.

The floor that was alo the ceiling but under her! She feeld through the hole real fast! But Pinkie followed her and soon they were more less upstairs. Twillight was mad on power pils and ewesed her magics to blast more holes in walls and floors and stairs and bathrooms until they were a lot more down the stairs.

“Twilight!” Pinkie raced along behind the unicorn, dodging shrapnel from all the blasts as she went. “Slow down! You’ll burn up all your magic before we even get...wherever it is we’re going!”

“To Chrysalis! BugQueen has the Lebian Crystal Pinkie we Must Stop HER.” Twi screamed cux the explosions were loud. “Only some tlittle more to go.”

“I hope so! I don’t know how much longer Fuzzy or I can keep this up.”


========a different place======

Clestia broke the floor and flewd up into the room with the Lesbian Power Crytal od Lesbian Power. But it wasn’t there! Chrysalis was though.

“Oh. It is U.” Chrysalis gssed. “You are posed to be in jail?”

“I broke out!?” Ceeelst smilled. “I came to beat you with my hooffist.”

“Oh yea? Have at ytou!?” Chrysalis attacked! It was pretty cool with flashing lights ansd swooshy sounds. Her magicsk wased powerup from the pink rock thingie! Celestia wasn’t no match! So she fell down.


Next time! Qwhat will happen tho them! Can Twilight save Tia? Will Chrysalis win? What about the other guys??? Who nos?!!1

PreviousChapters Next