• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,738 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,738

PreviousChapters Next
29. "Rarity" Incomplete Twiluna prompt

Author's Note:

Since these are short, today's upload is a twofer! This first one never saw the light of day due to me running out of drive and someone else taking the prompt be during the time when we still mostly followed the rules.

“Fairest Rarity, might We beg a question of thee?”

Rarity laughed and straightened her glasses with a hoof as she made tiny adjustments to the stitching of her soon-to-be latest masterpiece of high fashion. “Princess Luna, I assure you, there is no need to be so formal with me! Please, feel relaxed in my humble boutique. And yes, of course you may ask me anything you like. You ARE a princess after all.”

Luna smiled sheepishly and held still as another layer of cloth was draped across her midsection. “Er...yes. We… I was curious about your thoughts on my relationship with Twilight Sparkle? Your other friends have all made their opinions known.”

Rarity continued to stitch with her horn aglow but eyed Luna in the mirror. She looked older than most of her Ponyville friends with her glasses and her hair pulled back in a tight bun. Luna swallowed as Rarity continued to look at her seriously without speaking.

After a moment more, Rarity looked back at her work and sighed. “I cannot, honestly, say I am entirely happy about it. Don’t get me wrong Princess, I am happy for the both of you. Finding your special somepony is a very meaningful thing. However, I worry about both of you.”

“Both of us?” Luna turned her head so she could look directly at the white colored seamstress.

Rarity nodded. “I worry that Twilight’s sometimes… manic nature might drive off even the most patient lover. And if that doesn’t, her obsession with your sister would. Twilight looks at Princess Celestia like she is a goddess made flesh - which I suppose isn’t far from the truth - and worships her every word. While that behavior might be understandable, I can only imagine it must be trying for a trusting relationship - doubly so since it is with you.”

PreviousChapters Next