• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,727 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,727

PreviousChapters Next
26. "Piercing" Twiluna Prompt

Author's Note:

I'm continuing to move the old prompts from the now defunct Dark Paradise Twiluna collab.

Prince Shining Armor smacked his lips after swallowing down a mouthful of Vanhoover Blue Ribbon. He set the can down on the balcony banister and turned to regard his sister.

“So, Twily? How’s the married life working out for you?” Shining smirked and fixed his gaze pointedly on the mithril and onyx band that rested at the base of Twilight Sparkle’s horn.

Twilight shrugged as she took a pull from her own beer before sputtering and coughing. “Uhg...Shiny, you’re a prince now, remember? You don’t have to drink swill.”

Twilight rubbed a wing across her mouth and stepped over to the edge of the huge balcony overlooking the crystal pony town below the Crystal Palace. “Married life. It’s...growing on me, I suppose. I like it, actually. Spending time with Luna in any capacity makes me feel happy.”

Shining chuckled and picked his can up. “I know the feeling.” He took a small sip. “Look at us, Twily. Both of us married into royalty. The folks really weren’t expecting both of us to bag Princesses.”

Twilight grinned. “No. Especially not me. At least Mom and Luna made up after that disastrous dinner a few months ago. Luna has even taken to teasing her by randomly slipping into the most archaic and overly complex form of Old Equish she can muster. You should see Mom fume!” Twilight giggled to herself.

Shining smirked again and shook his head. “I can imagine. How is Luna’s reintegration coming along anyway? I can’t imagine that she’s caught up on an entire millennia of lost time in the past two years.”

Shining’s sister sighed, her smile fading a little. “It’s a day to day thing. Sometimes she is just like everypony else, then bam! She slips back into her old ways and gets confused. Or she confuses everypony around her. Sometimes it’s funny, other times… well, let’s just say that she can be a little intense at times.”

Twilight’s brother nodded sagely and downed the remaining dregs of his beer.

“That’s why I wanted her to spend some time with Cadence. She’s the only one of us with practical experience at being a modern alicorn. I’m learning and Princess Celestia is… Princess Celestia.” Twilight shrugged again.

“She is a modern girl.” Shining Armor crushed the can in the grip of his magic and flung it into a rubbish pail set near the door back into the castle. “I used to lose sleep over the fear that Mom would find out about her getting me to spank her in my room after putting you to bed for your naps.”

“Aaahhg! TMI much, Shiny? Sheesh!” Twilight nursed another sip from her VBR. She looked back at the castle and up to the lit windows of Cadence’s royal chambers. “What do you think they’re talking about in there?”

“Cadence is probably showing Luna her exotic piercings.” Shining stated flatly, watching his sister cringe out of the corner of his eye.

“I hope she talks Luna into a tongue stud. That would feel awesome.” Twilight smirked evilly. If Shining Armor wanted to play the TMI Game, then she was going to play to win!

PreviousChapters Next