• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,735 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,735

PreviousChapters Next
46. Tiny Lesbean Storys: The Skype Chronic: Parts 11

Author's Note:

I FOUNDED aNOHER ONe!!!11!!

When we last left our horse women, there was this big pink Lesbian Power crstal thingie that Chrsalis was laughing at. Pinkie Pie was helping Twi be not sick and there was fighting in the dugnoens? IDK.

Bug Queen looked at her minion(#4, mebbe?) "Hey. Go get me a pickaxe."

"Uh..." Minion 4 looked around. "Where do I get one?"

Chrysalis sighed triedy. "IDK, the hardwood store?!? Jus doit!"

Minion ran off to get the thing and Chysalis rubbed her bughooves together in evil ways. "Soon IA will be the Queen of all Lesbian and I will make Twilestia mine! Well, I'll add Celstais and then I get Twilestia. I already got one."

Meanwile, in the doctor office!

Pinkie Pie sighed and turned another bottle over to read the label. She shrugged and turned back to Twilight, who was looking somewhat green around the gills and slumped in an uncomfortable chair. "Sorry, Twilight, but all of these bottles are just labeled 'Pilz,' so I'm not sure if it's the right medication. I'm surprised at how far Fuzzy's writing has slipped."

It sould be ok." Twilight burped and gaffed. "I 'll take the meds and then we find BugQueen Chyrsalis."

Pinkie sighed and unscrewed the lid of the bottle in her hooves. "If you say so. I still don't know how you're saying so..."

Menawife in the dungeons blow the castle, the battle raged! Until it was over.

Celestishy wiped her hooves on her coat and smilled at Lunadance. "That was easy." Lunadanze froned. "You cheated cuz you weaknesss pot isn't AJ in neighponess bondage.

"True. Celestishy flapped her batwings and flew to the roof. "We can escape now. We have to stop Chrsalis from stealing the Lesbian Crystal power!"

Cadancelun nodded and picked up the AJ that was knocked out! "I'll put her in the lock up so she can't escape for later." "Wait, you mean it is hhere????"

Lunadance was surpised. The Crustal Lesbian power was magic and no pony knew about it except smart ones that go to skool(that is the moral of the story:)

Celestishy nodded cuz she was a smart pony and also sexxy. "Yep....!"

Back over at the thing, Chysilis was still doing evillaugh. She ran out of breathe, so she coughed and sucked on air untill she is breath again. Then the minion returned!

"Where is my crowbar?"

"You asked for a pickax."

"THAT DOESN'T MATTER YOU ARE A MINION! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY MINIONS i HAVE DONE STUFF TO?"

"Nope."

Alot." She laughed but it was less evil this time cuz she didn't wan to run out of breathes. The minion got scareded. "Bring me a crowbar, Idk!"

The minion didn't want her to do stuff to her so she brought her what she wanted.

Chrysalis used crowbar! It was super effective! The crystal power Lesbianism popped out of it's place. She took it! And then Chrysalis became the Queen of All Lesbians Who Is More Powerful Than Twilestia Probably!

****Back in the dungeons&&&&

"Oh noe!1 We are too late." Flutterlestia said in surprises. "I can feel that the Matrix of Lesbian Leadership has changed to the bugpony Chrsalis!"

Lunadance gasped and then turned back into Luna and Cadance and they were very tired. "We are tired, sisiter! We can't help you" Cadance nodded. "Save Twi, then Twilestia can fight her and save everypone."

Luna pointed out she might want to breake up with Fluttershy or she might have to have a converzation with Twilight. "You might want to breake up first and not let Twi see that cuz she will thik you ar a cheater cuz you are but the isn'tt the way to see her for yoiu."

"That's a good idea. But maybe not. Twilight likes Fluttershy too. It might be kinky."

"GET YO HOOVES OFF MY FUTTERSKY!!!!!"

EVErypony gasped and looked up at the dungeon dorr. A white pony unicorn stoof there with a angry look on her faces. It was Rarity and she was pissed.

PreviousChapters Next