• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,736 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,736

PreviousChapters Next
10. Unnamed Skype fic 2

Author's Note:

Written in the Twiluna group skype chat.

Skeeter the Lurker threatened me with violence if I didn't make this a fic. Who knows, maybe I will.

Twilight bursts into the throne room in a flash of magic. She marches up to the throne where Luna sits. "Luna, I need the Moon!"

Luna raises an eyebrow. "Why?"

Twilight gestures behind her at a seasick-looking Rainbow Dash that is still getting her bearings after the sudden teleport. "This bitch doesn't belive I can move my shadow faster than the speed of light! I need the Moon for a demonstration."

Under Twilight's direction and Dash's barely contain tirade of complaints, Luna moved the Moon until it hung low in the sky directly above the castle. Her sister, having been roped into the situation by the purple menace, was casting a broad beam of sunlight directly at the Moon, highlighting it's features.

Twilight cackled madly in between loud explanations of the speed of light and the circumference of the Moon and how these ridiculously large numbers dictated the speed at which something could cross the surface of the Moon.

Dash continued to look ill as facts were shouted at her face. But the mare stood her ground, refuting Twilight's claim to be able to break the ultimate speed limit.

With a manic laugh, Twilight raised her hoof in front of Celestia's horn, casting an enormous shadow on the surface of the Moon. "Now watch, Rainbow-Not-So-Fast, as I blow your mind!"

RD crossed her hooves. "Even if this works - which it won't - I'm still not going to buy you lunch at Denny's."

"Shut up! I'm Scienceing!" Purplenerple giggled like an unhinged baboon and moved her hoof slightly. Upon the Moon above, her shadow followed, crossing the surface at superluminal speeds to reach the opposite edge. "Ta-Da!"

Everypony was silent for a long time. Finally, Luna looked at Twilight and asked. "Is that it? I'm pretty sure if I keep the Moon here any longer it's going to screw the tides up something fierce."

"And I don't want to repel another Seapony invasion." Celestia added tiredly.

"Yeah, sure." Twibutt frowned. "No one ever cares when I display the weaknesses of physics. Solve some old farts last spell, you get to be a princess. Prove that the laws of physics can be observational broken and you don't even get free dinner at Denny's WHEN YOU'VE CLEARLY WON A BET!" She glared at Rainbow Dash.

"You didn't even move, you dunce!" RD threw her hooves up in exasperation. "Stop being so salty! I'm sorry I compared your flying skills to that of a blimp, ok?"

"The proper term is 'zepplin.'"

"Oh my faust, nopony cares!" Dash yelled.

PreviousChapters Next