• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,738 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,738

PreviousChapters Next
20. Tiny Lesbian Stories: The Skype Chornicles: Part 9

Author's Note:

...ugh...I think I might be getting better guise.....

When last ew leftour heorhorses, they were talking about boring gov’t stuff. Cadance successfully lobbied for a hugs day holiday but that was the most interesting part. There was hardly any snuggling!

Suddenly the wall exploded.

Celetisa and Luna gapsed ad Twilight and Cadance yelled loud as they jumped under the table!

“What is going on?!” Twilight yelled as the wall fell in the room. There were wall pieces everywhere, it was a mess. Cadance covered her head with her hooves.

“I don’t know! Are we under attack?”

“Yes.” Said a voice in the cloud of smoke from the exploded wall. Out of the cloud walked the shadow! Now that they could see her, they knew it was Queen Chryalis! The bug queen laughed and her wings buzzed happily!

“Chryalis!” Celestia snarled! “You’ve returned after many years.” “Why now?!”

“Because I have come to steal all your wifus! Also, destroy you.” Chryalis did her evil laugh. It was loud but she’s really good at it. “Oh, and a 3rd thing: I will take control of Canterlot Lesbian City!!”

Everypony gasped. Twilight and Cadance jumped out from under the table and ran to Celestia and Luna’s sides. Celestia put her wing over Twilight. “We should combine.”

“Not so fast!” Queenchryslis buzzed her wings hard and blew the smoke out. Standing behind her was Apple jack and Fluttershy dressed as maids!

“What have you done?” Luna scremed.

“I have maid these ponys mine. If you try to stop me, you’ll have to go threw them.”

“But they are my friends.” Twilight pointed. “They won’t help you!”

Chrysalis said nothing and raised an eyebrow(it’s really a bug antenna). Applejack stepped forward and smiled big and happy. “I work fer the Mistress now, Twi. I’m going to help her stop your reign of terror.”

Fluttersky noded and stayed back. “Um…me too.”

“How will you stop us?” Cadance pointed at AJ. “You don’t even have rope!”

“Everypony form up now! Let’s squash the bug.” Celestia said and started to cuddle for Twilight.

Suddenly Applejack stood up and lifted her maid shirt very slowly. She blushed cuz it was sexy and she still had her rope, but it was tied up on her body in bondage knots.

Luna gasped and fell to the floor. “No……not Nipponies style bondage…………my weakness!”

Queen Bug Chrysalis did her laugh again. “No pony is going to stop me!”

Twilight reached for Celestia so they could transform too when Fluttershy made a quiet sound. Everypony stopped and looked at her. She blushed too and spread her wing, but she didn’t have feathers! She was flutterbat!

Celestia felled with a gasped too. “No….not flutterbat…………………my weakness!”

Twilight gapsed. “Ohno! Quick, Cadance, we must become Tiwdance!”

Cadance didn’t say anything cuz she was felled down too. Flutterbat stuck out her tongue and it was reeeeeeeeeeally long! That’s Cadances weakness spot.

Twilight looked around and pointed her horn at Chyslas. “I will still fight you.”

“Nope.”

Twilight gasped again. “Why not??”

Chrysalis smiled and stood up on her hind legs and showed twilight her the somewhat giant size stallion bits she had. “Behold my surprise futa attack!”

“Ew! No hetro!” Twilight tried to look away or close her eyes but she couldn’t. “What’s wrong?”

Hhahahahahahahah! Isn’t is clear? I poisoned your food!” Chrysalis smilled again. “Now you are not lesbian, you are bi-sensual!”

“But……..but…our food was made by…….” Twilight felt sick. She wanted to look away but she could not. Was this the end of her study of the magic of lesbians? “……Pinkie…..!”

Twilight wobbled on her hooves and everything went black.

PreviousChapters Next