• Published 29th Mar 2015
  • 1,739 Views, 229 Comments

Fuzzy Fluffy Fables - Fuzzyfurvert



A collection of my writings that are too short to post alone or have been posted elsewhere.

  • ...
8
 229
 1,739

PreviousChapters Next
A Story of Prompts and Existentialism...I guess?

Author's Note:

Inspired by the list of suggested prompts for the October WriteOff. The bolded text are the prompts, IN ORDER that they were suggested(at least on my screen).

Literally, a Musical Number about The Edge Of Truth and Love: A Deeper Look at Living on a Prayer. We're Half Way There, so... Pick a Color for Good Villains? Figuratively, of course.

Well Butter My Back and Call Me a Biscuit! The Anticipation of Closing Time is killing me! That mare, She Drove Me To Drink And I Didn't Even Thank Her for the boozy Myths and Legends I met, Metaphorically, at the Top Of The World.

Such are the Forces of Nature, like The Anger of a Gentle Mare having Calm Conversations Ot Serendipity. I've Got a Feeling that the Dreams of the Sphinx are some sort of Friendship Games. But Behind Blue Eyes, Would it matter if I was? Digging for Gold?

Defy the Odds! But don’t mix Apples and Oranges or you’re in for An uneasy Night Outside In the outhouse. You’re sure to pass out, Still Kicking and pinching, and have weird Nightmare Fuel Can't Melt Steel Dreams. Friends and Foes abound, but beware The Mysterious and Mythical Multitalented Motled Merry Mare for she bears A Box Full of Tears. You will find Half a Pepperoni Pizza in Each Tower, Casting Shadows as they suffer Metamorphosis into that which you flush.

It is said that Home Is Where The Heart Is, that A Mare's Home Is Her Castle. A place where the Phantom Pain experienced by Those Left Behind is tremendous.

Lest We Forget, FiMfiction’s WriteOff Group is A Glass Case of EMOTION! Your Best Friend could like Coco Sword Pommel in Shoes?! Everyone knows socks are superior! These Parables, these fables of fiction and pony aesops are a Labor of Love. Our Legends Live Forever on the internet and we all agree that the Inclusive "Or" is Stupid.

PreviousChapters Next