• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 4,415 Views, 216 Comments

Doorways - GameJunkie7



One night, when going to work, Mr. Robinson was the victim of an odd circumstance. Nearly all the doors in his house now lead to various locations in Equestria. Not knowing this yet, he resolves to lock them, only to forget the front door....

  • ...
36
 216
 4,415
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

lol Another cute update.^^

Ok so I have a theory about what could be in a future chapter so I’m gonna put a spoiler on it

remember bronze’s parents? I have reason to believe that They-to this very day are still doing the horizontal monster mash. What happened while they were going to town? You don’t just fuck in a random bush in the forest without interruption. So basically not only are they still going at it. They are serrounded by the body’s of dead manticore’s,cockatrices, Timberwolves, and the unconscious body of an actual monkey that apparently joined in at some point.

This is now the cannon of this story I choose to believe

Ahh I want another chapter so baaaad!!:fluttercry::raritydespair:

So Sad this fic is dead...guessing it's due to the same reason as Gilgamesh's... too many crossovers in this fic's future timeline that it cause a giant writer's block on how to get to that point

10929087
Actually, it's because the me that Bronze's character is based on is no longer who I am and it's incredibly difficult to write from the perspective of someone happy. Also, because my co-writing with Silverwolfdemon has dominated my free time. All that content is posted under his account.

More

Login or register to comment