• Published 17th Feb 2015
  • 1,133 Views, 8 Comments

Rainbow's House Problem - Mystical Rainboom



A house of clouds...in winter...in a HUGE snowstorm...say no more. Rainbow may not have thought this through.

  • ...
11
 8
 1,133

Bonus round: for Rainshy fans

Rainbow was in a bathtub getting scrubbed by Fluttershy. The big brush was in her mane to get rain smell off of her.

"Ow. The hairs are so prickly." Rainbow squealed.

"I have a few porcupine friends who use it." Fluttershy said.

A bit more soap and scrubbing later Rainbow was clean.

"Ok Litte Miss Smelly, you smell better now."

With that comment, Rainbow made it her mission to pull Fluttershy in too.

"Eeek!" The yellow mare squealed in the tub and giggled.

Both of them played around in the tub. Later, Rainbow grabbed a snack and shared it with Fluttershy.

The two then went to bed. Rainbow was still in Fluttershy's bed in order to warm up. She kept Fluttershy in her grasp, which was just fine with her. She cuddled and blushed.

She let out a relaxed sigh and went to bed.

Comments ( 6 )

Looked down and see not even one comment?





Huh.

5637540 I can respect that. Looking back I couldn't agree more if I'm gonna make it a tragedy I probably need to level it out on reactions. And I did seem kinda careless making it. (Lack of care I put into other's.)

Thanks for that.:twilightsmile:

5637540

There's no way she wouldn't know about a snow storm that would be occurring

...especially since the pegasi would be the ones making the storm. Weather in Equestria happens on purpose, not at random.

5640385 There is a chance that non-pegasi wouldn't know about weather changes, considering the Ticket Master where Twilight found herself (sort of) caught in rain in the middle of eating her sandwich.

The Everfree Forest's weather conditions however is debatable on whether it will enter Ponyville so there's that too. They've already mentioned that the clouds in there move all on their own.

5640599
...except that this story is about something happening to Dash, who is a pegasus.

5640669 I already commented on that. Not only does she work as a weather mare, she also leads it on occasions. If anything, if Rainbow Dash didn't know about the snow storm, none of the characters in this story should know about it.

Login or register to comment