• Published 21st Jan 2015
  • 680 Views, 2 Comments

Thoughts of A Guest - JusSonic



An old face from Twilight Sparkle's past is about to return, but is she ready for him after all he did to her before?

  • ...
13
 2
 680

Chapter 1

Thoughts of A Guest

"YOU SICK MONSTER," Twilight shouted as she charged towards Lorcan.

Lorcan teleported out of the way, making Twilight miss him. The villain reappears, saying, "And now, it's time for the big finale, Miss Sparkle. I got to say, I am a bit disappointed. I thought your friends would give me a better show than this."

"You and your bucking evil army will be stopped, I bucking swear it!" Twilight yelled angrily.

"Ooooh, someone's using the foul language." Trixie remarks in amusement.

Lorcan took his cane out as he said, "I have been looking forward to this, Twilight."

"Forget it, even if you kill me, I won't let you harm Spike!" Twilight snaps in determination.

"W-W-WHAT," Lorcan exclaimed, stuttering a bit. "You think that...how could you suggest that I'd think such a thing?! I am happy that my brother's alive! You have no idea how long I have missed him, thinking that Celestia has killed him in his crib...then I found out years later that his egg was at your academy...and when I went there, I heard that he 'blew up' during your entrance exam and thought that you have killed him! You think that I only pretended to love Spike; have you gone through what I have, with your own brother thinking that you don't love him?!"

Twilight looks shocked and speechless. She used to think that Lorcan was only pretending to love Spike, just like how Spike himself think that she did the same thing to him. But the purple unicorn can feel it: the villain really does care for his missing brother.

"And now, for your accusation, I got to hit you hard and hit you emotionally as well!" Lorcan remarked sinisterly as he prepared his cane for battle.

Twilight dodges fire blasts from Lorcan's cane, she is the only pony left to deal with Lorcan now. The villain then swings at her with his cane, the unicorn didn't bother to try to fight back.

"Getting scared, Miss Sparkle? Never thought you to be a coward all of the sudden." Lorcan taunts Twilight in amusement, glancing at her horn growing a bit. "And are we practicing for a spell?"

"Lorcan, you fool! She is going for that Unicorn Burst one!" Boris exclaims to Lorcan in alarm, recognizing the attack from the Demon Pony incident. "Stop her!"

"No, no, I want to see how this goes before I can finish the job. And never call me a fool again if you value your flank!"

Twilight has to teleport around when the villain fires lasers at her, then Lorcan yelps as his opponent kicks him a few times. The unicorn must keep this up to use her big attack on him.

"Okay, almost there and...now," Twilight exclaims with a smirk as she charges right at Lorcan. "All right, take this, Lorcan!"

Twilight fires her Unicorn Burst, Lorcan just stood there, not bothering to try to attack back. Why? The unicorn realizes too late that the villain grabs it in one claw. Not good! Lorcan then uses his cane like a baseball bat to knock the attack right back at Twilight who dodges it.

Twilight is left shaken which leaves Lorcan to jump in. He then proceeds to pound and hits her with his cane like mad, making it difficult for the mare to fight back. It's like being pounded by a huge emperor from another world! Twilight feels worse than when she was possessed by Nightmare Moon's essence during Nyx's temporary rule of Equestria!

The folks all over Equestria watch in horror as the villain beat Twilight as if he doesn't care if anyone outside the castle is watching him do so. The Mane Six (minus Twilight) and the CMC looks scared whilst chained to the wall. Mysteriously enough, Lorcan's organ nearby plays 'Wounded' from Final Fantasy as the dragon kicks Twilight while ranting, "You have no chance! You and your friends never did, Miss Sparkle! You failed everyone big time and now your world belongs to me!"

"Why?" Twilight choked through pain filled tears whilst glancing at what was Lorcan. "Why are you doing this?"

He kicked Twilight hard again.

"Because," Lorcan snarled. "Ponies ruined me. You have no idea of how I suffered with the knowledge that they were now dead, that I was the only one left." The dragon's voice becomes louder with a hint of happiness. "But then I heard of him. And I was so happy. Happy that I wasn't alone," He took the bitter and cold tone again. "But he knew nothing! And it was all…because of YOU!"

"I did it to protect him!" Twilight spoke, only to be grabbed by the mane and forced to gaze into the eyes of her attacker whose nose emitting sparks and smoke in his rage.

"Protect him? More like condemn him a life of slavery! Oh yes, I read your mind. I know how you treated him ever since we caught a glimpse of each other in town. You treated him like a slave. You never reward him, express gratitude. Heck, you didn't even invite him to your birthday party!" He smirked at Twilight's face of shock for they both knew the same thing: Lorcan was right. "But you know what? I pity you. I pity you because of the fact that everyone blames you for what happened that night; the night I killed that colt."

Twilight looked shocked, memories feeling into her head of what happened that night. That dragon..the one who murdered the filly...was the monster holding her! She does remember of course!

Lorcan took no notice of this and continued, gesturing to the rest of the Mane Six who are still chained to the wall, gagged by Discord.

"All of your friends and family, they see you for what you are: a failure of sister. They knew you would fail with Spike." Lorcan rants some more.

"Shut up." Twilight whispered.

"Even Celestia herself had doubts in her 'faithful student'." Lorcan said.

"Shut up," Twilight said louder.

"And even Spike! Oh, the hatred and anger he seems towards you! How does it feel, pony?" Lorcan practically shouted in Twilight's face, the insane glint in his eyes shining more than ever before. "How does it feel to know that you are twice a failure as sister?" the dragon ended his rant with a mad cackle.

"Shut up! You have no right to rant like a mad loon!"

Lorcan proceeds to hit Twilight in the gut, causing her to fall to the floor. The villain smirks as he hit the pony with the cane, everyone else, even those not in the battle was forced to or willingly watch as the hero of Equestria is getting beaten almost into submission.

"Do you feel that, Twiight? That is the feeling of defeat. You have failed your mission, your life is done. At waste; how sad," Lorcan giggles insanely, "So much for the most powerful unicorn in Equestria!"

Twilight groans, the poor filly barely has any strength to get up. It doesn't matter for her, she has failed everyone, her friends, her family, Ben Mare, Nyx, even Spike who has now disowned her and hated her. Perhaps it would've been best if Twilight just stayed down and let Lorcan finish her off...like he should've years ago as a filly; Then maybe...

As Lorcan prepares to kill Twilight, suddenly the villain's form changes back to his small one. The villain frowns as he groans to his frustration, "Rats, I forgot that this form is only temporarily! Too bad, I would've used it for a fair fight with Spike...should I ever see him. Oh well..."

Lorcan smiles as he saw two of his father's loyalest dragon minions landing nearby, both of them growls as one of them say, "Lorcan, it's good to see you again. We await your orders to take Equestria."

"Yes, yes, Equestria will be taken down, but first's thing first." Lorcan remarks as he motions to the beaten Twilight as well as the chained up ponies. "Take them to the dungeons."

"Why don't you just...kill us?" Twilight groans to Lorcan in pain and worry.

"You're punishment must be more severe. When Equestira is ashes...you will have my permission to die."

Twilight sweat as everything around her turns to ashes...then she gasps as the monster who took her brother took out a sword...and stabs right through her...

---------------------

"No!" Twilight screams as she wakes up, sweating a bit. The Alicorn looks around, finding herself in her room.

Twilight has been having this dream...of a possibly that Lorcan is alive. Spike has claimed that he has seen him after the war against him is over; Although it seems like it's truly over, Twilight for some reason felt...unsure. She's hoping that she herself was wrong and the monster who took Starlight is gone, even when the Mane Six and Spike checked his castle one time.

Twilight hisses furiously. It's Lorcan's fault that Equestria almost fell, as well as the loss of her brother and everything that he done. If she never see him again, it will be soon...

------------

"It appears Twilight's hatred for Lorcan is coming back, sister." Celestia said seriously as she, Luna and Tao heads over to Lorcan's room. "It won't be long before she will coming, wanting answers."

"Indeed." Luna said with a nod. She has reported to Celestia about Twilight's latest dream. It's time for the mystery to come to an end. "We must get Lorcan to reveal himself and put the end of the hatred and darkness that is growing within Princess Twilight Sparkle's heart."

"One can only hope that Lorcan will go for it." Tao said in agreement.

--------------

"You wanna do what?" Lorcan yells out in shock and alarm. Celestia has told the scarred Dragon of Twilight's latest dream and said that it's time for him to come out of hiding once and for all. Needless to say, he isn't going for it at all, "No way! I ain't gonna do it! I am not! You hear me?!!"

"Lorcan, please; as long Twilight remained in hatred while you remained reluctant and stubborn, both of you will never able to move on." Celestia explains to Lorcan calmly. She's right, as long as Twilight continues to despise Lorcan without fully seeing what he has turn into and Lorcan is too stubborn and reluctant to reveal that he's still alive, no one will move on.

"Celly, come on. Her forgive me? That's like asking people to stop shipping Applejack with Rainbow."

"1, I prefer not to even ask about that. And 2, you remain in hiding for too long."

"I agree. Please... You have to do it. Time is short." Luna said to Lorcan seriously.

"Look, Luny. I appreciate what you wanted but let's face it. A monster like me apologized to a victim's sister? I don't think so... I doubt it..." Lorcan comment with a scoff. Tartarus would freeze over before Twilight ever will forgive him.

"If you keep on refusing, then everyone you know will die. Would you rather see Spike alive... or dead..." Tao spoke to Lorcan sternly. He knew that the longer he keeps on refusing to reveal himself, the longer Spike and everyone that Lorcan truly cares for would be dead.

Lorcan thought for the moment before he sighed in defeat, "Alright... You win. I'll do it..."

Tao sighed, "Good grief..." He then whacks Lorcan's head, making the scarred Dragon yelp in pain. "Take another long time to think, I will hit you hard!"

Lorcan grumbled as Tao leaves the room, "I hate that old pony..."

"Lorcan's ready..." Celestia said with a nod. The time has come; the time of waiting is now over.

"But Celestia, is Twilight ready to accept him? I fear this is the beginning of earning her forgiveness..." Luna said seriously to her sister. "She may end up wanting to kill him before forgiving Lorcan."

"She'll kill me! No, she'll kill me, bring me back, disintegrate me, scattered my ashes while doing the river dance singing "Morning in Ponyville"!" Lorcan exclaims. He was close to losing it when Celestia whacks him on the head, "Ow; What the Tartarus?!"

"Lorcan, look; I will call her over to Canterlot, help warm up for your return, explain to her as to how it's true that you have reformed." Celestia said to Lorcan calmly. "Then Luna will bring you out and we can only hope things will turn out better from there."

"For your sake and mine, Celly, I hope so. Ouch; my head!"

--------------

Pinkamena is reading as the group are doing what they need to do. She says, "Well it seems Lorcan will be shown to the group but I think it's time I visit my big friend.............some of you can come if you like."

Pinkamena gets up and heads out. The others are puzzled but Golden Heart, Autumn Gem, Sombra, Jack Zen and Omega follow as Havis and Hikari remain. They look out the window as they see Pinkamena and the others heading behind Sugarcube Corner. What could possibly be there?

"Little sister, what do you mean "Big Friend"?" Golden Heart asks curiously, arching an eyebrow at this.

Pinkamena gave her brother a grin, asking, "You ever heard about Kirin Dragons?"

That makes him surprised as the others are puzzled. Omega was looking in record files for any information on these "Kirin Dragons", if they ever existed at all.

"I lack any info about "Kirin"." Omega explains in concern to Pinkamena. There isn't anything about those Dragons in his data bases.

"Well because most of their history is for them and their closest friends like Spyrokan and such." Pinkamena explains clearly. It's no wonder why the information isn't there.

"I heard about them." Golden Heart said, recalling the Dragons.

"There were old books in the Crystal Library archives.............most of the text was old..................but it read about a breed greater than any Dragons known to ponykind..............but most of it was lost during the Great Battle..............and the whole species disappeared." Autumn Gem explains seriously, recalling the legend that she read about in the Crystal Library archives.

"I wonder why they did." Sombra said in ponder.

"Well to make it long story short, I traveled to a place were I was able to get D.N.A from a Kirin." Pinkamena explains happily to her frienda and adopted big brother. "It was not easy and I had to go through an ordeal that I might not want to talk about."

Pinkamena blushes deep in recalling the events in that realm. She traveled and having to wear a maid's outfit but hides it well. They are near a very huge cave as they look up. This must be the place.

"How we not notice this and how you built this?" Jack Zen asks Pinkamena puzzled that no one else notices this place until now.

"I have lots of free time on my hooves when I do...........so anyway..." Pinkamena explains. She knocks on the side of the wall and says, "Azure Draco Draconis, you awake?"

Things are quiet but a loud like roar yawn happens, sending a gust of wind making them skid lightly back. She smile, her big friend is indeed home!

"It's time to wake up and smell the lovely air and also I need to ask you something." Pinkamena spoke up happily.

The sounds of stamping can be heard as things shake. It gets louder and then Autumn Gem gasp and shivers as Sombra backs away with her getting in front of her. Omega is not showing any feelings but is surprised and shocked. Golden Heart is spooked and Jack Zen shakily gets in front of him. Havis and Hikari are shocked as she holds Havis.

Havis says, shocked within the room, "I don't believe my eyes.................could the Prophecy be true?"

Back with the group they can see his face while the rest of him is hidden within the cave. He looks down at the group and looks to see Pinkamena waving. Draco Draconis slowly gets in a sitting laying stance as he looks at her.

("Hello Pinkamena and to your friends, it is great to see you once more.") Draco Draconis spoke in Thumm Dovah Vun. It puzzled the group but Pinkamena and Omega is trying to begin translating the words. It was hard though.

"You know, you don't need to speak though the Thumm. I know you like to stick with your Culture but it's alright to speak like us..........it is no crime and I should know there is no law that a Kirin has to keep speaking Thumm and have rights to speak normal by their choice." Pinkamena said to Draco Draconis with a smirk. What she said is indeed true. It stares but gives a small nod

"You make a good point young malkey (pony).........but what do want me to answer?"

"Well you recall the Dragon who went evil because of what Nightmare Moon done.......................well he has a son." The pinky pony explains. Draco Draconis lets off a roar that shakes the place as the group nearly loses their footing. Pinkamena says, "Let me explain about that ok?"

After a whole hour went by, she was done and Azure closes his eyes and ponders within his mind and the wisdoms. Draco Draconis breaths out calmly as the air seem no longer tense or thin. He looks at her and says, "I see.............I felt the many things that happen from the nature and air and the core of Equestria.............but................the chances are Takada will never find the path to light. He allowed hatred and rage and let darkness into his heart to the point of no return..............but as for his Kiir (Child) Lorcan......................................I know his story. He was kind but his father left his evil mark so................he has done nothing evil by his own will......................but what you told me is true...............maybe there is a chance for him to redeem himself.................if he is able to earn not only the ponies and the five's trust..................but for one who he hurt the most."

Pinkamena smiles and then gives Azure a hug..............well the best she could. This guy is big after all!

'That is really good to know.................well we best be going to Canterlot; see you later." Pinkamena said playfully.

"And same to you Pinkamena," Draco Draconis said calmly. Pinkamena heads off along with the group. Azure watches them leave as he sees a big pile of food left for him. The Dragon eats it in one bite as he is done and says, "The trials will be very great for these ponies, as well as Twilight and her friends but they will overcome great trials................and soon they shall meet me........................but for now I will continue to watch things unfold and become clear as the sky.............until we meet..."

Draco Draconis slowly backs up into his cave until he could no longer be seen as things fade into black.............whoever this being is will be for another time....

-----------------

To say that the Demon Lords as well as Drago and his goons are upset will be exaggerating. They are furious. They are getting tired of the waiting that they must do. These monsters wanted want action, and want it they do.

Drago roared in anger, "I'm sick of waiting! I'm going after that Spike! I'm gonna rip him apart for good!"

Shendu however kept Drago back, saying calmly, "Drago, restrain your rebellious now! Be patient... We cannot simply attack our enemies, at least without any plans."

"Indeed... Attacking Twilight Sparkle proves to be difficult." Bai Tza explains in agreement. "As long as they possessed the Rainbow Powers, you will be defeated easily."

"Then again....They have yet to achieve and master the powers yet." Xiao Fung said in comment. What the Demon Lord said is true. The Mane Six had yet to master the Rainbow Powers, as the fight with the Shredkiller has proven.

"Agreed... But they remained a threat. If Grimmore do not wish to dispose them, then we shall." Tso Lan said seriously. Even though the Demon Lords are scared of the evil Grimmore himself, even they are having enough of him by now.

Hsi Wu groaned angrily, "Easy to say than done when we're stuck in mortals' bodies while ours got stuck in the Demon Realm."

Dai Gui growled in anger, wanting to break something, "Something must be done with! Dai Gui refused to do nothing! Dai Gui refused remained in the mortal's body! Dai Gui WANTS REVENGE!"

"And you will, my lords..." A voice spoke up.

The Demon Lords and the Dragons turn and saw a surprising sight: a couple of cloaked Dragon like creatures, wearing hoods to keep themselves hidden. This is surprising because so far, the only cloaked ones that the Demons saw are the Apocalypse Ponies themselves!

Tchang Zu growled in anger, demanding, "Who are you?!"

"You dare enter the Council of Demons?!" Po Kong demands more than the Demon Lord asked.

Shendu hissed as he already knew who their leader is, the one who spoke, "Sec..."

Sec squatted down and bowed, saying calmly to Shendu, "Lord Shendu; Master to My Master."

Shendu smirked while saying, "I'm surprised you and your remaining resistance survive the War of Dragons..."

"Indeed, we have, master. Master Tadaka had requested me and his loyalists to leave the war to him and his army to deal with. I was reluctant to accept but I have no choice. We plan one way or another to take our revenge. But ever since the Elements of Harmony risen from its slumber, we were forced to delay until we're ready to take what was ours."

"And now is it because of the Elements returning to the Tree of Harmony that you're coming now? Very wise of you, Sec; So why have you come to me? You lived to serve your master..."

Sec chuckles a bit, bowing to Shendu as he explains to the Demon Lord, "My master is your trusted lieutenant. If he trusted you before, I shall put mine to your service. I will do anything to bring victory to my master's honor! The Draconian Cults shall bring forth the Age of Dragons..."

"Then, you shall... Perhaps, you have some plans to share with me and my brethren." Shendu said thoughtfully. Maybe the cults will have some way to serve the Demon Lords. For a long time, they appear to be weaklings, well, no more!

"Indeed, I have. If we were attempt to win this war, we must bring our most ruthless and cunning dragon alive to defeat all of ponies and his own sons for betraying us." The Demon Lords looked surprise and shocked. Sec smirks as he explains what he himself is referring to, "Lorcan is alive, master..."

"What," Most of the ones in the room gasps in shock and disbelief.

"That's insane!" Dai Gui exclaims in shock and anger. "The little runt got killed in his stupid war."

"Maybe not as dead as we thought him to be." Tso Lan said in amazement. "If Spike had survived, then his brother is close behind."

"That means, the little jerk has been in hiding the whole time!" Tchang Zu exclaims, roaring in anger. "Inconceivable!"

"That isn't even a word and I agree with you!" Xiao Fung exclaims. Mostly the ones in the room are shocked and furious. Lorcan is alive...but how?

Drago growled as he clench one of his claws in rage, "So, that idiot is alive?! I will tear him apart for betraying me!"

"You will, my lord. But be patient, resurrecting one could prove to be difficult to accomplish." Sec explains calmly to Drago, explaining one other detail.

"What of Grimmore? He can help us." Hsi Wu explains, suggesting to bring Grimmore into this matter.

"The Dragons never trust that 'Demon God'. For he cannot be trusted; He is nothing but a liar and deceiver. He brings anything but false hope to help us gain our victory."

Shendu hissed in agreement, "For once, we agreed... Grimmore cannot be trusted, even if he is a Demon God. So much power, yet he refused to use it when the enemies are completely vulnerable."

"No one ever understands his desire. I rather not care or serve him if he was willing to deal with it." Bai Tza grunts in anger and agreement. "The reason we joined with the Apocalypse Ponies is to get our revenge."

"And now we will. Drago, you shall be the Leader of the Demon Dragon Army. You will cooperate and work together with General Sec to accomplish our mission and our revenge." Tso Lan said in determination. The Demon Lords are preparing to make their big move in a long time.

"Fine for me; I will do anything to get both Spike and Lorcan. They're mine to take." Drago said in determination. The last attempt to get rid of Spike failed. This time, it won't and Drago will make sure that Lorcan will be punished as well.

"And so as their own flesh and blood father." Sec said calmly and wickedly.

"Then, it is settled... Go forth. Do not disappoint me..." Shendu said to Drago and Sec calmly.

"Yes sir." Draco and Sec said, bowing to the Demon Lord.

Both Draco and Sec prepares to set out. The time of the Age of Dragons will be for real. And if the villains' plans were to work, Lorcan's concern about how Twilight would react to his return would be the least of his errors...and vice versa...

To be continued in "The Redemption...."

Author's Note:

Cast list
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan, Omega
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia
Tabitha St. Germain: Princess Luna
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Andrea Libman: Pinkamena Diane Pie
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
Brian Drummond: Jack Zen
Jayson Thiessen: Havis the Light Elf
Matthew Mercer: Tso Lan
James Sie: Shendu
Mona Marshall: Bai Tza, Po Kong
Frank Welker: Dai Gui
Clancy Brown: Tchang Zu
Corey Burton: Xiao Fung
André Sogliuzzo: Hsi Wu
Michael Rosenbaum: Drago
Eric Stuart: Sec
Mark Hamill: Lorcan (insane voice)
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon
Crispin Freeman: Boris

With special voice appearance by
Samuel L. Jackson: Azure Draco Draconis

Looks like a tip off to what to come. Here it is...

"The Redemption: When the Mane Six and Spike are summoned to meet the Princesses, the last thing they expected to hear was that they have been taking care of a foe long believed to be dead. Surprisingly, he's back for redemption, something the Mane Six (except for Fluttershy) refuse. Nevertheless, he's sent to live with our favorite new princess and prove to the ponies that he is a changed dragon. But what happen someone very important to him and Spike's past returns?
Villains: Tadaka, The Demon Lords, Drago, the Cult, Timber Wolves and Heckhounds (Lorcan saves the CMC from the latter two, thus earning him the trust of Applejack and Rarity)
Note: Lorcan is now voiced by Vic Mignogna

The big moment is coming so read, review and suggest!

Comments ( 2 )

well its been a while
ill see what happens next.

It's alright it's average 5/10

Login or register to comment