• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 13 Comments

Moonlight Magic Mystery - DazzleMLP84



Adagio is finally feeling like this the real her for once! Now the three girls who caused the Dazzlings to be sirens are back and trying to ruin the Moonlight Dance coming up! Can Adagio use the magic of Friendship, to stop these girls?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,453

Fairytale Ending (Epilogue)

The sun peaked through Adagio’s windows as morning arrived. Adagio was asleep with Amethyst sleeping on the couch across the room, both of them getting well deserved sleep. Then slightly Amethyst woke up as she hopped off the couch. The cat walked across the white carpet and hopped on the bed. She slowly walked across the bed and she put her paw on Adagio’s face.

“Amethyst, Let me sleep!” Adagio stated as she turned to her side.

Amethyst jumped to the side Adagio was facing and started to play with her bangs. Adagio reluctantly got up as she picked up her cat.

“Fine, I’m getting up. But this is just because you want me up.”

She walked over to her couch and she turned on the TV. On the TV a reporter was in front of the police station holding microphone.

“Finally last night, the police have finally caught a wanted criminal that they have been looking for at least four years. Ruby Shine was caught on the spot at 1:30am at Canterlot High’s Moonlight Dance where some weird causes have been since the Fall Formal last year. Also it seemed that the reason this criminal came to this dance was to torture one of her kidnapping victims according to her journal. The name of the victim is unknown because every reference of her was crossed out in pen. Ruby Shine will stay in prison for about 30 years, not only for property damage, but also kidnapping, and being a major cause of teenagers fighting like they are in a fight to the death. More information shows that there is also two other victims, but all three escaped her grasp. ”

Amethyst gave the picture of Ruby a death glare and started to get ready pounce on the TV. But, Adagio stopped her with her hand.

“I know you hate her, I hate her as well. But, she is far away now, she can’t hurt me anymore. Everything is okay, you don’t need to worry. For once in my life I’m safe and sound.”

Amethyst settled down and hopped on Adagio’s lap. Amethyst looked back up at the TV.

“Unlucky, her assistants Jade Radiance and Opal Glimmer are still missing. These two we don’t have as big of an issue with them because of the fact they refused to help Ruby escape and left her to be arrested. When the police catch them, Opal will spend 5 years in jail and Jade will spend 7 years in jail for originally helping the criminal. Currently two police officers are after them as we speak, and it won’t be long until they are put in jail. If you see these two girls call the number on the bottom so they can have their sentence. I’m Ink Splatter, channel 7, back to you Newsprint.”

Adagio turned off the TV as she got up from the couch and walked over to get her phone. As she picked it up it showed it had nine new messages. She clicked on the first one as she sat on her bed.

Dagi, great that you found your mom. As for you living with your parents I’m perfectly fine with it. Also, I dropped your stuff off in your room while you were sleeping. I really love your room by the way, it’s almost as awesome as mine. Anyways, I have to review a new episode Invader Zag, so I better hurry up. See ya Tomorrow! -Ari

“That was nice of Aria to drop off my stuff. Wasn’t it Amethyst?”

Amethyst purred in agreement as she hopped on her lap. Adagio checked all the rest of the messages, until she got a message from Sunset and Equestrian Twilight together.

Adagio, I’m glad to hear about that your parents are taking you back in. I have to return to Equestria now. If there is any trouble that I need your and Sunset’s help, I will give Sunset a message about it. I hope everything goes well, hope to see you again soon. -Princess Twilight Sparkle.

Adagio, Yesterday was a really crazy day. I’m glad that everything worked out. Even though you had to learn how to use a bow for no reason. Everything just brighten up even more when they did that story on Ruby. I know everything was just thrown at you really fast, but if anyone can handle it you’re the person who can. I’m glad everything is working out with your family, and I really love your cat, Amethyst! I’m just glad my husky puppy, Snowflake isn’t reading this, she would probably be jealous. But anyways, I’ll see you tomorrow! Expect a lot of attention from the rest of the school. I know this because it happened to me! Twice! I told you things would be looking up soon, See you tomorrow! -Sunset Shimmer.

Adagio set her phone down, as she looked out the window with it’s glowing light. The windows brought life and warmth to her room. She focused on outside as the colors of the leaves shown threw giving a late October feel. The leaves fell to the ground creating piles of leaves like bad memories being forgotten. Sunset was the one who told her that if you get too caught up in the past you’ll miss the future. It’s all over, all those siren memories and the Battle of the Bands were falling leaves, soon to be taken to be burned in fire to warm others.

Finally after all that suffering and pain, Adagio had general tranquility and peace. Every memory of the siren life fell into the pile as she let go of the memories. She doesn’t need them anymore, the nightmare is over and her fears can’t control her anymore. Things did look up for her, she just had to wait for that moment to happen. Now she has friends and her family and most importantly hope.

She picked back up her phone as she began to text Sunset.

Sunset, thank you for teaching me to let go. If I didn’t I would be still in a corner crying as Ruby took over the world. I feel much better now that it’s in the past. You’ve put the light back in my eyes and I can’t tell you enough how thankful I am. As you said once you stop looking back you can really notice how bright the future is. I can tell bright things are on the way for all of us, and if challenges come our way everything will work out. Good will always triumph over evil. Thank You for everything you’ve done. -Adagio

Author's Note:

Well, here it is the final chapter. This was the last time I will cry in this story:fluttercry:. I'm so happen how this turned out. Now I'm sad it's over this was easily one of my favorite fan fictions to write besides Twins Duet. Well until the next story, I hoped you liked this chapter. Keep On Dazzling:fluttercry: :raritystarry:!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment