• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 13 Comments

Moonlight Magic Mystery - DazzleMLP84



Adagio is finally feeling like this the real her for once! Now the three girls who caused the Dazzlings to be sirens are back and trying to ruin the Moonlight Dance coming up! Can Adagio use the magic of Friendship, to stop these girls?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,453

Broken Shards

Adagio sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. When she saw the girl with the long curly orange hair look back at her wearing the same short tank top lavender dress with gold jewels on it, and the same gold flats with bows on them. But something else caught her attention, the topaz pendant she looked down at it as she tore it off her neck and threw it at the mirror shattering both of them. She started breath heavily as two of the mirror shards cuts her right arm and leg. The blood dripped down to her knee leaving blood splatters all of it. As more blood dripped down more guilt filled her system. Her tears dripped down to blood, cleansing the stain.

She continued to cry for everything that had happened to her. She just wanted a peaceful life without siren magic. Couldn’t Ruby understand that? But, Ruby couldn’t and now here is her victim crying for the life she wished she remembered. Tears continuously fell on to her right knee making a puddle of blood and tears beneath her knee.

“Adagio are you okay?” Sunset asked she entered the dressing room.

Adagio wiped her tears away as her big magenta eyes looked up to her best friend.

“Sunset, I’m fine.” She replied trying not burst into tears.

“Are you sure, I mean you cut your arm and leg not to mention the mirror is shattered? What happened in here?”

“I had to get rid of the topaz pendant, it isn’t a sign of confidence anymore. All it is now is a reminder of the Battle of the Bands and how I couldn’t do anything during it. So I threw at the mirror, shattering both of them.”

“Well is your arm and leg alright?”

“They’re fine, the pain is replaced by guilt and ruined dreams.”

“Adagio, you know that no one is blaming you for what you did so why are you still crying about it.”

“That’s not the reason I’m crying!"

"What is the reason, then?"

"She ruined everything for me, I never messed with her yet she did this to me. Why, did she do it? I can't even come with one good reason she would do it." Adagio shouted as she tried to not burst into tears.

"Okay, you can calm down about this. What Ruby did to was serious, but you have woken up from the spell thanks to us. What she did to you is over, it's not effecting you now. You just have to think that this wasn't your fault it was her's, believe me she will not succeed. I learned this the hard way. She will pay for everything, you just have to stop giving her power."

"Okay."

"Now lets go get you some bandages and clean those cuts. We don't want you to be in pain when we finally finish her now do we?"

"No."

"I'll go get the stuff, try not to get blood on the dress. Rarity will probably freak out."

"Okay."

Sunset left the room leaving Adagio by herself in the room scattered with mirror shards. She looked at one of the shards with blood on it and tried to pick it up as blood dripped down to the floor.

"She has no power over me, this time for real."

"Adagio, I got the bandages." Sunset stated.

"Oh great. My arm is starting to sting anyway."

"Here hand me your arm,"

Adagio handed her arm to Sunset, as Sunset cleaned the cut up and wrapped a white bandage around it.

"There does that feel better?"

"Yeah, it does. Thanks."

"Wait let me take care of the leg."

"Okay, can we please hurry up though? The dance starts in less than two hours."

"Patience, Dagi. I want her finished as much as you do, but we have to wait. Also do you want to reveal that you have an unprotected injury."

"No."

"There it's done. Now be careful trying to stand up."

"It's okay, Sunset. My arm was the thing that hurts not my leg."

"I just want to make sure. Ruby might take advantage of you having one leg injured."

"Okay, but I'm fine see. I stood up perfectly fine."

"That's a good sign, okay do think your ready to show off the dress?"

"Yes, I am now."

"I'll clean up the mirror shards, don't worry about a thing this plan will work later tonight."

"Okay, thanks. Sunset."

Adagio stepped out of the room as everyone turned their heads towards her.

"Adagio that dress is perfect on you. But how did you injure your arm and leg in there." Rarity asked.

"I really prefer not saying what happened in there." Adagio replied.

"It's okay what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. Rarity you should know that." Rainbow Dash stated.

"Well how should I know that?"

"It's just common sense, Rarity." Applejack butted in.

"Okay, you guys don't need to fight about, how I got injured. That is not worth getting into a fight about." Adagio replied.

"We know. What's important is that you're okay." Applejack replied.

"Thanks, guys."

"Wait where is the Topaz pendant you had on? It looked good with the dress!" Rarity asked.

"That was part of the Dressing room incident." Adagio replied.

"Okay, I made this gold necklace with a topaz for you. Since the other necklace has ties to the Battle of the Bands. Hope you love it."

"Oh my gosh this necklace is so pretty, thanks."

"Come on put it on. I want to see what it looks like with dress."

"Okay, calm down. I'm putting it on. "

"Oh my gosh it's prettier than the other pendant."

"You think so?"

"I know so! If you want matching earrings I can give you a pair."

"No, No. It's fine."

"Okay we are get everyone's nails done." Rarity stated as she started to walk in the next room.

Adagio still looked at herself in the mirror.

"Adagio!"

"Coming!"

Author's Note:

Okay, this is what happens when I have too much time on my hands! This was very fun to write and makes me happy actually how long this story has gone on for. Hoped you liked this chapter. Keep on Dazzling:raritystarry:!