• Published 8th Jan 2015
  • 1,453 Views, 13 Comments

Moonlight Magic Mystery - DazzleMLP84



Adagio is finally feeling like this the real her for once! Now the three girls who caused the Dazzlings to be sirens are back and trying to ruin the Moonlight Dance coming up! Can Adagio use the magic of Friendship, to stop these girls?

  • ...
8
 13
 1,453

Things get real

"You really know what you're doing right?" Adagio asked Sci-Twi

"Yeah, I do! Aria can I please have the journal?"

"Here!" Aria replied as she threw the journal to Sci-Twi.

"Lets see where is that page. Aria found it last night." Sci-Twi said as she flipped through the journal "Aha here it is! The way to get rid of a siren!"

"Okay, before we go over this, how exactly did you write this spell?" Twilight asked.

"Well, Ford and I were exploring in the Evergree Forest at the last lunar eclipse, when I was showing him some of things I discovered over there earlier before I met him. Just then some sirens singing on top of some rocks. At first I didn't notice that they were sirens, but when Ford pointed out some obvious signs of them being sirens I started to freak out. Ford calmed me down though and just as he calmed me down saw this weird symbol on one of the trees near by. It looked interesting so I drew it in the journal. Ford handed me a bow and a thing of arrows, he told me to light the front of the arrow with a match as I released it towards the symbol, saying the inscription of the tree right next to it. So I did everything he told me and the sirens were gone. Ford told me to write everything down just in case if I ever needed to fight sirens again, and well here we are needing to fight sirens."

"Wait, what?! We have to destroy the journal?!" Aria interrupted.

"Yes, we do but I do have the spell and symbol in the other two journals I wrote. But it's necessary though so I hope you didn't get to attach to it."

"It's fine, Gravity Falls is almost over anyways. So it's not really that big of a deal, plus it's necessary for defeating those awful jerks."

"Okay, good. So because of the incarnation is in the journal I'll right it down for the person reading it on small pieces of paper so they can say it without the journal. But here is the incarnation so we can at least see it before someone reads it."

"Um. I'm sorry, but who is reading the incarnation?" Fluttershy asked.

"Adagio? Do you want read it since they have ruined most of your life?" Sunset asked.

"Yes, I will. Ruby needs to pay for everything she's done to me, Aria, Sonata, or anyone hurt by her magic!" Adagio replied.

"Good! Here look at the page with incarnation and try to memorize it as best as you can." Sci-Twi replied.

"Okay, what about the Bow and Arrows part though?"

"I'll go run back to my house to get that for you, so just memorize this for now." Sci-Twi replied as she started to sprint out of Sunset's room.

"Adagio we'll leave you alone to memorize. Plus I think there is a whole bunch of people you can't focus what the plan is. Is that right Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Aria, Sonata, and Pinkie?" Applejack stated

Rainbow Dash and Aria looked up from computer. Both of them looked at each and then back at Applejack. A light flashed from Aria's Laptop again, both of them noticed it.

"Just great! This second time I've died because of Foxy!" Aria shouted.

"Okay, how many times are you going to die because of Foxy?" Rainbow asked.

"Well, I've died twice already and I was so close beating night six!"

"You guys can do what ever your doing downstairs in my basement, Adagio really needs to focus," Sunset stated.

Everyone reluctantly walked out of the room with loud footsteps from the stairs leading to the basement. Sunset stayed behind to support Adagio before joining the others.

"Thanks, Sunset. You've done so much for me since that incident and nothing can change that."

"No problem, I was also in the same place as you so I can understand you. Have things been better after that talk we had?"

Adagio slowly laid backed in her chair as she sighed.

"It's gotten better I guess. I'm starting to actually believe that can stop her, and I actually remember what my mother looks like now."

"Well, that's better then just breaking into tears. I'm going to go with the others, I mean someone has control them right."

"Yeah. I should get back to this anyway."

Sunset slowly left the room as Adagio started to look at the page in the journal.

Fear might strike the hearts of the hopeful. But with help of the forgiving, hope can be brought back to help demolish fear completely. Together with the other nine elements it becomes something stronger then fear can ever be. A lot of hope can create a wildfire freeing all those struck by fear. No more fear with strike the innocent just for pleasure for the monster. No more negative energy will fuel the monster. Reveal the truth that has been lost. Reveal how powerless they are without fear. No more pain and suffering will be caused by this monster. No more.

"Fear might strike the hearts of of the hopeful......"
______________________________

"Adagio, my dear victim. You don't know the plans I have for you and your friends. You may know that you are the element of hope, but I will destroy any hope in you. Without hope you are nothing, just a link of big plan. Once hope is destroyed I will reign supreme over this awful place just before I take over Equestria. The promise, Sombra never kept for me and my sisters will be fulfilled by ourselves, and there is nothing you can do about it. This is no nightmare you can just run away from, this real life," Ruby said to herself as she stared at picture of Adagio.

"Ruby can you please stop talking to that picture. Your starting to look even more insane than Opal." Jade interrupted.

"You have to ruin every good moment. Don't you Jade?"

"Well, save your victory speech for Adagio."

"Yeah, I guess your right!"

"Well come on! Opal is already dressed and we have to catch up!"

"I'll get ready in a little bit, but you should go get ready."

"Okay! You better get ready soon though!"

Jade slowly left the room as Ruby picked up the picture one more time.

"I'm the nightmare that keeps you awake night, but unlike nightmares I never go away when open your eyes...."

"Ruby! Save it!" Jade yelled.

"Fine!"

Author's Note:

Yeah, I'm finally back after that break I was taking. Remember when I said I started crying :fluttercry: writing the last chapter? Yeah, it's nonstop now and I can't do anything about it :raritycry:. But I really don't what else to really say about this chapter other than I hope I can make it to the end without making a lake of tears. I hope you liked this chapter. Keep on dazzling :raritystarry:!